Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    Apples and oranges. Void Elves and Night Elves are 2 different races. Calia was Human as were all of the Forsaken
    No its not, an elf is an elf, they just evolved different.

except for Sylvanas. Therefore, the Forsaken have always had a leader who was not only raised up differently than them, but not even of the same original race.
    Talking about apples and oranges, Sylvanas was raised with death magic, necromancy by arthas as a banshee, she is a proper undead, while she is not human(something it was always a problem) she did face the same kind of torment that they did, they suffer from the same condition, they were saw as monsters for their families and firends, something Calia didn't and never will understand because she is a pristine glowing human and her friends still love and accept her

Calia is not the sole leader, she is a voice in a Council
    Yeah, keep believing that she will not rule then later, like we can't see Danuser gears turning this since Legion /s

and she deserves it.
    She doesn't neither voss do, but here we are, too bad they killed off-game the shadow council, or whatever was called before it take form to make this bullshit. But the horde races need to be castrated equally. Nothing better than a light glowing human from the alliance to lead a bunch of rotting zombies.

I firmly believe that Sylvanas will return and she will play a part in the future of the Forsaken. Possibly even helping the Night Elves and the Gilneans. I would welcome that. What I would really like to see is her somehow being restored to her pre-Banshee self but I don't see that happening. For me, however, whatever they choose to do in the game is the lore. Screw the books.

- - - Updated - - -

We also see a discussion between Bolvar and Darion Mograine about whether Bolvar should return to Icecrown to once again control the Scourge. Mograine says the Ebon Blade will handle it. I guess we'll see how that plays out.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post

Someone said WoW is like a soap opera... Yea, it... kind of feels like it and it is...

WoW is just. "HERE BE SAD NOW. LUL."
    I feel like they have been on this route since BFA. Is everyone forgetting about super expensive CGI depressed orcs and orc philosophies? I think some people want to misunderstand and misinterpret what happened. People were mad about the campy, "Draenor is free" vibes. Now the franchise has had a serious tone for quite sometime. People are heft up with it. You can just tell Blizzard Entertainment you want fun characters and a fun storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Thralls Balls View Post
    yup, you'd think this games playerbase is about 90% women playing based on these cutscenes.
    They ruined Tyrande in my opinion. They made her a grinning, sadistic idiot, even took her range away and made her melee demon hunter. People wouldn't stop about how NEs were savage and I got submitted to a character wasn't developed properly. Goes from calm/serene to lunatic. This happened to Sylvanas too. (but vice versa) Her character went all over the place. Now I see people going after Calia. Oh and I enjoy Calia's visual design. Can we just like stop trying to ruin female fantasty characters guys? It is starting to feel 150% intentional.

The Forsaken have a council. The council is fine. Maybe if they focus on it sometime in the future, they can spruce up the rest of the council. (remodels) Tbh I am hoping they don't focus on Forsaken much atm.

I was hoping they were done focusing on the WC3 girls next expansion in general. That would be Sylvanas, Tyrande and Jaina. I have the odd feeling they will not listen and don't want other characters to get development when there is a lot to choose from. I'm tired of Val'sharah/Ardenweald/Emerald dream material, I'm tired of Tyrande, I'm tired of Sylvanas/Forsaken along with heavy death themes and I'm tired of Jaina. This is just me. It's been three expansions with three reoccurring themes. (Don't need four.) I know I been bugging for years about more fun next time around and I hope they can deliver that at the least.

There is no animosity for those topics, it's just overdone the past couple of expansions. So it's fatigued topics . I want something fun and more fresh. It will be nice to have the dragon aspects next expansion. (I like a lot of them.) Along with punmaster. I'm not entirely sure who else they gonna dig up for the content. I am sure they can figure this all out. I just hope it's not the same old characters they have been reusing past couple of expansions. Backburn them please.
    Last edited by Icelin; 2022-06-03 at 07:54 AM.

Deja Vu to depressed Legion Thrall with the whole elements won't answer me trope.