Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    If people are banned for only expressing their opinion, you would be right. In this case we have a poster who keeps on getting banned for various reasons. And it's not like they haven't permabanned anyone before. So why going through the hassle of continous banning?
    I do not follow Shalker and why he keeps getting banned. MMO-C moderation is pretty good but not perfect. I have seen people gettin banned for pissing moderators before, rare but it happens. The ban system is automated. Infractions are placed by the moderation, if you accumulate enough points, you get temp. banned. Simple system, works like a charm. Hardly antagonizes people. Perma ban isn't needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    lol Turkish President Erdoğan announces that he plans to create a 30km deep 'Safe Zone' along the Syria/Turkish border. This will involve invading the remaining Kurdish held areas of the Turkish border.

all our turk posters crying about sweden and finland into nato, hows this?
    I would support such an op. just to feed on your tears. On the bright side, it would also boost our security. I am looking forward to the day our troops take first step into Syria to rid our borders from terrorists.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I would support such an op. just to feed on your tears. On the bright side, it would also boost our security. I am looking forward to the day our troops take first step into Syria to rid our borders from terrorists.
    I would rather look forward to your inflation going below 50%, if I were you.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I would rather look forward to your inflation going below 50%, if I were you.
    You can blast terrorists and manage your economy in the same time. It's called multi-tasking.

Turkey has its own history with committing genocide. They've been determined for years to add the Kurds next to the Armenians.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can blast terrorists and manage your economy in the same time. It's called multi-tasking.
    Well, your country has yet learn to manage that multitasking.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Well, your country has yet learn to manage that multitasking.
    On the bright side though, blasting terrorists is our expertise .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Turkey has its own history with committing genocide. They've been determined for years to add the Kurds next to the Armenians.
    No one is buying that crap. I would stop beating the dead horse.

7+ Year Old Account
    On the bright side though, blasting terrorists is our expertise .
    If only shooting guns could lower food prices...

No one meaning everyone but you.
    Armenian genocide

No wonder you don't like President Biden

“We affirm the history,” Biden said on April 24. “We do this not to cast blame but to ensure that what happened is never repeated.” The statement, released on Armenian Genocide Remembrance Day, marked the first time a U.S. president formally equated the violence against Armenians with atrocities on the scale of those committed in Nazi-occupied Europe.

The U.S. is now among 30 countries, including France, Germany and Canada, that have formally recognized the Armenian genocide, according to the Armenian National Institute.

Just so we can get this clear; are you saying that the Armenian genocide didn't happen? Or are you saying that they aren't trying to do something similar to the Kurds?
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Do not derail the thread with random crap. PM me if you are so interested in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Just so we can get this clear; are you saying that the Armenian genocide didn't happen? Or are you saying that they aren't trying to do something similar to the Kurds?
    Good point. I was a little quick to read that..

7+ Year Old Account
    Do not derail the thread with random crap. PM me if you are so interested in my opinion.
    Well shit. Dude makes bold statements, but goes defensive and hides behind "derailment" when challenged.

10+ Year Old Account
    You already went there with "random crap". Why stop now?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Go back in time and say that to yourself? You're the one that started making inflamatory posts, possibly with a sprinkling of conspiracy theories, depending on what you meant. Too late to start whining about a derailment when you just caused it.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Well shit. Dude makes bold statements, but goes defensive and hides behind "derailment" when challenged.
    Challenged on what? I do not see any challenge. I see some dude who got pissed an derailed topic to Armenian Genocide. As if that's relevant.

You need an English dictionary. Go check what "statement", "bold" and "challenge" means.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2022-06-04 at 02:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Turkey can manage it’s economy, it sure isn’t showing it in recent time.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    If Turkey can manage it’s economy, it sure isn’t showing it in recent time.
    Recovery will be fast once we boot Erdogan out of his office next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there is any magic bullet for Turkey's economy.

The country is in deep shit and even if Erdogan would evaporate tomorrow, it would take a good decade to fix it provided whoever comes next is actually ready to do the necessary sacrifices.

It won't be pretty either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I don't think there is any magic bullet for Turkey's economy.

The country is in deep shit and even if Erdogan would evaporate tomorrow, it would take a good decade to fix it provided whoever comes next is actually ready to do the necessary sacrifices.

It won't be pretty either way.
    The magic bullet does exist because they've used it before let someone in charge of the central bank that believes in economics not the magic man in the sky. What's happening to Turkey is a prime example of what happens when religious nut jobs are in charge.

Hopefully the reports coming from Severodonesk are true, because if they are Russia has thrown literally everything they had left at it and are taking massive casualties while also losing.