Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Hey guys, long post incoming, I am asking for a little help here, as I have not played the game since 2.0 or even before that.

Anyway, I started playing again and got to Inazuma (I think that that's the name of the electro zone, right?), but I immediately got frustrated because I kill enemies very slowly, even if I have lowered the world level already. If I could, I would lower world level to 0, as I only care about doing the story and exploring, and I enjoy combat when I kill everything quickly.

So, I never got into stats or gear, I am going to list my characters here and hopefully you could give some tips as of what to do, thanks in advance¡ I am AR 50 BTW, in case that that matters.

So my team is:

- Level 90 Earth Traveller C6 with talents at least at level 8.
    - Level 80 Diluc C0 with talents at level 6.
    - Level 80 Kaeya C1 with talents at least at level at level 6.
    - Level 80 Lisa C0 with talents at least at level 6.

I know, it is probably a terrible team. I just played with that I got at the beginning.

Here are the rest of my roster, most of them without any leveled talents:

- Level 70 Razor C4 with talents at least at level 6.
    - Level 50 Albedo C0.
    - Level 40 Keqing C1.
    - Level 40 Noelle C2.
    - Level 40 Ningguang C0.
    - Level 40 Sucrose C1.
    - Level 40 Diona C6 (yes, C6).
    - Level 40 Fischl C1.
    - Level 40 Beidou C4.
    - Level 40 Barbara C2.
    - Level 40 Yanfei C0.
    - Level 40 Bennett C0.
    - Level 40 Xiangling C4.
    - Level 40 Amber C2.
    - Level 20 Yae Miko C0.
    - Level 20 Thoma C0.

That's it ¡¡ I just want to be able to play exploring the game and killing things nice and easy, any advice would be appreciated ¡¡

P.S. I thought that weapons might be important, so here are the notable ones that I have:

- Aquila Favonia Level 90 Rank 1.
    - Prototype Archaic Level 80 rank 3.
    - The Flute level 80 rank 2.
    - Prototype Amber Level 80 rank 2.
    - The Bell level 80 rank 2.
    - Sacrificial Greatsword level 1 rank 1.
    - Favonius lance level 1 rank 1.
    This should help with character builds:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...pQFl1/pubhtml#

If i were you, i would lvl Noelle (for shield), Diona (same + buffs), Barbara or Bennet for healing (bennet cant heal fully) 1.st so you have 2 basic things to survive in inazuma.

1.st Garbage bin = Kaeya, Lisa, Razor (phy damage is mostly usless), Traveler, Amber and Thoma (usless with c0 as he will suffer energy reg to keep shield up at all).

There are a few teams that you can build:
    Yae Miko (if you have any good 4 star event weapons use those) + Barbara (Prototype amber) + Fischl (battery for miko with any bow) or beidou for shield + Diona (for elemental mastery)

Albedo + Noelle + Ningguang + Bennet (3x geo will give you a lot of power to battery geo characters and bennet is there for just a buff)

Xiangling + Bennet + Keqing + Barbara can make a kinda national team (tho reactions are not the best, but if you can get Yelan it would be realy good).

Sucrose + Fischl + Barbara + Xiangling can make a poors man sukokomon or whatever its called

Yanfei + Beidou + Fischl + Barbara makes a pretty good overload team as Beidou Q helps bouth Barbara or Yanfei to amplifly reactions.

Anyway, your top priority is to lvl up your units to at least lvl 60. (for a team)
    Then lvl up their talents and visit some domains to get artifacts (lvl 16 max artifacts are fine for now for specific set bonus). Just be sure main stats and substats work with characters.
    Since reshin is a issue, you will have to mine every 3 days and farm crap artifacts in world every day to max the xp gain on those.
    If you have problems with weekly bosses or domains, use the group finder and get boosted.

I also recomend you max your serenia pot in meentine if you havent as you can buy xp books and speed up your progress + save reshin that way.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Thanks for your answers. I really do not know how a team is supposed to work. Seems that I should have a nice DPS that does almost everything? A healer is a must? In what stats should I focus?

One important question that I am considering as I have not played the game for a long time... Would It make any sense to start over? or It will be just a waste of time?
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey when it comes to Traveler, I don't mind electro. It's like a bargain bin Raiden if you don't have her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for your answers. I really do not know how a team is supposed to work. Seems that I should have a nice DPS that does almost everything? A healer is a must? In what stats should I focus?

One important question that I am considering as I have not played the game for a long time... Would It make any sense to start over? or It will be just a waste of time?
    If you had to start over, i would recomend you re-roll accaunts till you get a decent 5 star.
    There is enogh chests in world to lvl up 8 characters to lvl 90. Also you could get a pretty good anemo unit next patch with all saved up world primogems.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    If you had to start over, i would recomend you re-roll accaunts till you get a decent 5 star.
    There is enogh chests in world to lvl up 8 characters to lvl 90. Also you could get a pretty good anemo unit next patch with all saved up world primogems.
    Seems that restarting is not an option on PS4 as I would have to make another PSN account and I pass, although the possibility excited me.

Guess that I will try some ideas that I got in this forum. I got Noelle C3 so I might try a geo team. I remember trying hard to get the Geo Lord, cannot recall his name, but he was so fucking cool and fun to play, sadly no luck
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems that restarting is not an option on PS4 as I would have to make another PSN account and I pass, although the possibility excited me.

Guess that I will try some ideas that I got in this forum. I got Noelle C3 so I might try a geo team. I remember trying hard to get the Geo Lord, cannot recall his name, but he was so fucking cool and fun to play, sadly no luck
    The biggest single improvement to your roster would be Xingqiu. Yelan would also be useful but you only really need one of them. You've been unlucky to not get Xingqiu yet, he was a free character last patch and you must have missed out. He would allow you to play a Vape comp (Diluc or Xiangling/Xingqiu/Sucrose/Bennet) and also a taser comp (Xingqiu/Fischl/Beidou or Miko/Sucrose)

Diluc IS a decent 5* though. Also, you don't actually need a bamf 5* for normal national team, which still functions just fine (even if it's not the evolved national P2W one that exists now).

Kinda disappointed they made Yelan just another agent of Ningguang. From everything about her, I was more thinking she's the boss of the illegal underground gambling ring in Liyue.

C3 Qiqi. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    C3 Qiqi. Nice.
    Oh good, we can make a superconduct team with my C3 Keqing.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Kinda disappointed they made Yelan just another agent of Ningguang. From everything about her, I was more thinking she's the boss of the illegal underground gambling ring in Liyue.
    Yeah, much as I like Yelan's design, the gambling/dice motif seems kind of tacked on, considering she's more like some kind of Liyue secret agent.

10+ Year Old Account
    So i finaly finished that stupid 800 plants in serenia pot.

- - - Updated - - -

New leak:
    5 star Dendro bow user. On a dendro patch day

3.0 5 star male dendro bow (baizu?) / 4 star electro female sword / 4 star female dendro bow Collei(this could be a free character):

3.1 5 star female hydro catalyst / 5 star male electro GUN (what) Cyno:

/ 4 star female electro catalyst (probaly similar to miko)
    (i think Cyro will be polearm user, but his skills will work on range, like gunlance from monster hunter series)

3.2 5 star dendro female catalyst (archon) / 4 star cyro sword (unknown if male or female)

If those leaks are real, a 1.st character that gets us to dendro region needs to be catalyst.
    Amber -- ) Bow --) Venti
    Xiangling --) Polearm --) Zhongli
    Thoma --) Polearm --) Raiden

Well, this new abyss was serious faceroll. First time I managed to pretty much one-shot 9* F12 (had to redo F12-1 because I missed the timer by 3 seconds, 2nd attempt was 40 seconds spare), and didn't even have to cheese with national team.

3.1 5 star female hydro catalyst / 5 star male electro GUN (what) Cyno:
    (i think Cyro will be polearm user, but his skills will work on range, like gunlance from monster hunter series)
    I'd be surprised if they don't add guns (probably pistols?) as a new weapon type in Fountaine, given that we know it's supposed to be a hardcore steampunk region. The first character, especially if it was the first in a new region would absolutely destroy sales records, Mihoyo could buy out China then.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2022-06-05 at 03:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Cow View Post
    Oh good, we can make a superconduct team with my C3 Keqing.
    I have C2 Keqing. My only 5 star constellations, C3 Qiqi and C2 Keqing. I think I'm only missing Mona from the original 5 stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Well, this new abyss was serious faceroll. First time I managed to pretty much one-shot 9* F12 (had to redo F12-1 because I missed the timer by 3 seconds, 2nd attempt was 40 seconds spare), and didn't even have to cheese with national team.
    I'm still so bad at this game. I haven't 12 star'd abyss in a long time. I'm usually like 10 or 11 depending on how lazy I am, but I only go through it once. I don't retry anything or switch comps. My chars are pretty hyper invested too, should be free.

Hey guys, long post incoming, I am asking for a little help here, as I have not played the game since 2.0 or even before that.

Anyway, I started playing again and got to Inazuma (I think that that's the name of the electro zone, right?), but I immediately got frustrated because I kill enemies very slowly, even if I have lowered the world level already. If I could, I would lower world level to 0, as I only care about doing the story and exploring, and I enjoy combat when I kill everything quickly.

So, I never got into stats or gear, I am going to list my characters here and hopefully you could give some tips as of what to do, thanks in advance¡ I am AR 50 BTW, in case that that matters.

So my team is:

- Level 90 Earth Traveller C6 with talents at least at level 8.
    - Level 80 Diluc C0 with talents at level 6.
    - Level 80 Kaeya C1 with talents at least at level at level 6.
    - Level 80 Lisa C0 with talents at least at level 6.

I know, it is probably a terrible team. I just played with that I got at the beginning.

Here are the rest of my roster, most of them without any leveled talents:

- Level 70 Razor C4 with talents at least at level 6.
    - Level 50 Albedo C0.
    - Level 40 Keqing C1.
    - Level 40 Noelle C2.
    - Level 40 Ningguang C0.
    - Level 40 Sucrose C1.
    - Level 40 Diona C6 (yes, C6).
    - Level 40 Fischl C1.
    - Level 40 Beidou C4.
    - Level 40 Barbara C2.
    - Level 40 Yanfei C0.
    - Level 40 Bennett C0.
    - Level 40 Xiangling C4.
    - Level 40 Amber C2.
    - Level 20 Yae Miko C0.
    - Level 20 Thoma C0.

That's it ¡¡ I just want to be able to play exploring the game and killing things nice and easy, any advice would be appreciated ¡¡

P.S. I thought that weapons might be important, so here are the notable ones that I have:

- Aquila Favonia Level 90 Rank 1.
    - Prototype Archaic Level 80 rank 3.
    - The Flute level 80 rank 2.
    - Prototype Amber Level 80 rank 2.
    - The Bell level 80 rank 2.
    - Sacrificial Greatsword level 1 rank 1.
    - Favonius lance level 1 rank 1.
    That's a challenging roster lol. You are 1 char shy off the meta comps for whatever you have here. However I think you got a few viable builds here.

Diluc based comps normally run a Bennet and an Anemo with Xingqiu. You don't have Xingqiu but Kaeya can work. So Diluc, Kaeya, Sucrose and Bennet. For a melt comp.

With Razor you have a legit set up with Razor, Kaeya, Fischl and Barbara or swap Razor for Keqing with Aquila.

Yae Miko, Fiscl, Beidou and Bennet could work for multi target.

Ningguang, Albedo, Fischl and Bennet has some legs too.

Looking at your roster the thing you need most is Xingqiu, however Yelan is the current banner and for the comps you can make she would work perfectly well as a replacement.

Once you have Yelan/Xingqiu then you can run a National team comp with Yelan/Xingqiu, Xiangling, Bennet and Sucrose/Fischl/Albedo.

3.0 5 star male dendro bow (baizu?)

Im not a real fan of Baizu my self. He has a vision, but doesn't really strike me as the combat type.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Im not a real fan of Baizu my self. He has a vision, but doesn't really strike me as the combat type.
    He would sort of make sense as a catalyst-using healer. Hopefully the male Dendro bow-user is someone else entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I'm still so bad at this game. I haven't 12 star'd abyss in a long time. I'm usually like 10 or 11 depending on how lazy I am, but I only go through it once. I don't retry anything or switch comps. My chars are pretty hyper invested too, should be free.
    It's not really worth worrying too much about the Abyss. It's more a place for the whales and try-hards to show off. In terms of rewards, the amount of primogems you get is pretty anemic compared to what you can get from Welkin's or even most of the regular events. Every little bit helps, of course, but so long as you're regularly doing at least floors 10 and/or 11, you're still getting a decent chunk of primos every few weeks.
    Last edited by RadasNoir; 2022-06-06 at 12:35 AM.

Anyone else getting lag spikes randomly in Genshin? Like, I have been getting them for the first, 15mins or so when loading up then they just drop off.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    It's not really worth worrying too much about the Abyss. It's more a place for the whales and try-hards to show off. In terms of rewards, the amount of primogems you get is pretty anemic compared to what you can get from Welkin's or even most of the regular events. Every little bit helps, of course, but so long as you're regularly doing at least floors 10 and/or 11, you're still getting a decent chunk of primos every few weeks.
    The reason some people pay attention to Abyss is because it's literally the only place in game where you can actually put all the stuff you farmed and grinded for to use, and see how well it works.

I guess we can just keep two-shotting Stormterror in new and creative ways, but Abyss at least feels like "endgame" in a way.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post

Kabuto was quiet medic at first too, but then turns out as snake psycho.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-06-06 at 08:45 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.