7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    Mhm - "Seems to be a lot of skin files… interesting" probably Dracthyr customizations for the pre-orders?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Mhm - "Seems to be a lot of skin files… interesting" probably Dracthyr customizations for the pre-orders?
    Retail got the patch as well right now and is on the same version as the ptr

Quote Originally Posted by unbrained View Post
    retail got the patch as well right now and is on the same version as the ptr
    pre order hyyyyppppuuuuuuu!!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    pre order hyyyyppppuuuuuuu!!!!
    Please misses, can I see your ticket to the hype train?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Pre orders tomorrow prolly.

Please misses, can I see your ticket to the hype train?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    Mr. T didn't say a damn thing about EQ. WoW was an MMO in the EQ vein, sure, but its popularity transcended the genre - and maybe even the medium itself - entirely.
    Blizzard didn't start riding the wave at the bottom. They were at the top when it crested as nothing else really came at the time. It was in the right place and the right time to become part of pop culture of the time but it is silly to ignore what enabled WoW to get there. Remember Blizzard rarely creates brand new things. They just innovate and refine.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    They will be in 10.0 prepatch, why add them now ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure they already confirmed that Dracthyr will be available in the pre-patch (for those that pre-ordered) and not with the pre-order when it first goes live.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/dragonf...-mythic-326780
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I wonder if they are going to address the whole deal with having learned that Dreadlords are not originally affiliated with the Burning Legion at all. Probably not given only the player characters really know that piece of information as of this moment.

I would have to imagine that eventually the truth will come out.

Having a nathrezim as a high ranking official in a trans-planetary cosmic military force is one thing, but that same nathrezim having the ear of the man who is in charge of the (currently) most powerful faction on Azeroth and a story not be told about the revelations in the Shadowlands is silly.

I honestly think what is going to happen is: the Alliance, through Turaylon, are going to instigate something big. It won't be until later Turalyon finds out he was manipulated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I would have to imagine that eventually the truth will come out.

Having a nathrezim as a high ranking official in a trans-planetary cosmic military force is one thing, but that same nathrezim having the ear of the man who is in charge of the (currently) most powerful faction on Azeroth and a story not be told about the revelations in the Shadowlands is silly.

I honestly think what is going to happen is: the Alliance, through Turaylon, are going to instigate something big. It won't be until later Turalyon finds out he was manipulated.
    I really hope not cause its lazy but.......something is going to happen with Turalyon down the line. Might not even be what you suggested the Light might make their move and use Turalyon as a way to to get people on their side.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

You seem to have missed the fact that Drachtyr are a goddamn class.

Would be bold move to release new class to the live game without any testing.

They might just allow people to see their customization without actually being able to log into the character, kind of like those preview character editors that some MMOs have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

The preorder would exist to have access to to Evokers when they are implemented in the respective pre-patch of Dragonflight. Just like they did for Demon Hunters.

Definitely not tomorrow.

5+ Year Old Account
    Dragonlands release, very unique theme. Will of "D"
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-06-06 at 08:42 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    The preorder would exist to have access to to Evokers when they are implemented in the respective pre-patch of Dragonflight. Just like they did for Demon Hunters.
    Why would they patch in a pre-order bonus of an in-development expansion feature that won't be accessible for another (roughly) year?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    They might just allow people to see their customization without actually being able to log into the character, kind of like those preview character editors that some MMOs have.
    I don't think Blizzard cares enough to do that, considering wowheads dressing room.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Why would they patch in a pre-order bonus of an in-development expansion feature that won't be accessible for another (roughly) year?

I don't think they are. Other people are speculating they are.

I was replying that if it does relate to preorder bonuses to play Evokers, it could be for down the line when they are implemented during the pre-patch for DF. That would give people almost a whole year to decide if they want to preorder.
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2022-06-06 at 08:40 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

Who said they would be available instantly? They can still have the character creation in the files already. Also they prolly did internal testing already for Dragonflight.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, it kinda would make sense to have a little preview window for Dracthyr via the ingame shop, even if we can't make them yet.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

The skin files are for the dark ranger helm models so they won't render at 100% detail at all distances. Has nothing to do with Dracthyr. The patch was just to bake in some hotfixes as well as fixing some lua issues (like fixing vote kicking being broken and resolving some x-faction issues). No secrets/mysteries in this build.

Who said they would be available instantly? They can still have the character creation in the files already.
    0 signs of this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    The skin files are for the dark ranger helm models so they won't render at 100% detail at all distances. Has nothing to do with Dracthyr. The patch was just to bake in some hotfixes as well as fixing some lua issues (like fixing vote kicking being broken and resolving some x-faction issues). No secrets/mysteries in this build.

0 signs of this.
    Oh sad. What exactly did they change with the dark ranger helm? Will it look worse now on certain distances or what?

#TEAMGIRAFFE