Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is this a legit good addon or is this simply in-place advertising?

I always err on the side of caution for anything that requires me to input my battle.net login info... Does it need my bank routing number also?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    That website was finally updated? Place was developmentally dead when I last used it in BfA, and it was still showing Legion when I gave up on it.
    He stopped playing at the end of BFA but it's been updated for all of Shadowlands. I think the URL changed at some point though if you had an old one bookmarked.

I think the only thing that didn't return is the raid team builder, although I'm not sure if anyone used that but me.

Quote Originally Posted by GotNoRice View Post
    Is this a legit good addon or is this simply in-place advertising?

I always err on the side of caution for anything that requires me to input my battle.net login info... Does it need my bank routing number also?
    It is legit, and has been around for years. Icy Veins also featured it last year or the year before.

The bnet auth is just for login, same as you might use for wowhead or whatever (or how other sites might let you login using your google or facebook account or whatever). It doesn't get access to your account/personal data.

FWIW, the addon just collects your character data for the website. It isn't an addon in itself, and it isn't going to show stuff in-game. If you want the info in-game, something like Altoholic would work better for you, although it doesn't track as much stuff. I personally like having this stuff on a website more since the addons with similar functionality are pretty resource intensive and I need those resources for my pathology of hoarding a hojillion weakauras.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I remember checking this out in BfA. I've become fond of SavedInstances in the meantime as a lighter alternative to Altoholic. While not as extensive as these it covers my needs on my characters.
    I guess this is cool if you want to check your progress etc. while out of game. Even though I won't be using it, It's good to see it working again atleast.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2022-06-06 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gempalm View Post
    nice bait into the pride profile for every character as default. /sighh.. I thought lessons have been learned regarding this. Site doesn't even work. I'm logged in and have the addon installed. Nothings updating. So between these two downsides, Altoholics addon is obviously still better.
    Did you upload the text file the addon creates to the website?

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Did you upload the text file the addon creates to the website?
    I bet he didnt lol, reading hard.

He did. Not a good look to blindly insult a potential user.

Quote Originally Posted by Gempalm View Post
    I was aware of that before I uninstalled the propaganda. You missed the point. Don't need your thinly veiled insults, grow up.
    When you see a rainbow in the sky do you also start shouting to mother nature "stop this propaganda" ? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Remix22 View Post
    When you see a rainbow in the sky do you also start shouting to mother nature "stop this propaganda" ? xD
    Yes, probably. I bet he can't even see nature without seeing a political argument. Guys like this have a tough life. I knew a guy who dumped his girlfriend because she wanted to touch his chest. His logic is that was something gay guys do so she was trying to turn him homo by making him think he liked it.

Now im not supporting his view on this, but your reply is rather lacking here. You can't compare a natural occuring rainbow which no one had any say over the creation of, with one put into a website or piece of software. Its fairly reasonable to think that this specific thing was put into the software/website for the sole purpose of showing support. Not because he simply liked natural rainbows.
    That's my two cents. Or ents if you really are into nature

What a weird reason for you to necro a thread.. As per my last email you quoted me saying: Grow up.