Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    The moment JD triad to suggest she made up the allegations of Domestic Violence it's called fraud especially when you seek to gain monetarily from it.
    So like, have criminal charges been pressed? Will there be a criminal trial? Because otherwise if sounds like you're basically just making shit up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    The shit that could start a criminal investigation came out in this civil trial. And JD won because he could prove that her accusations were untrue, and AH lost 2 of her 3 claims because she couldn't prove that the hoax claims were defamatory.

So the jury believed after reviewing the thousands of evidence that AH and her friends used fake sexual violence allegations both as a sword and shield depending on the target audience.
    Nope that isn't how that works, and if it was then none of these witnesses would have met the burdens of proof for the allegations thrown around. Lying under oath in a criminal proceeding vs a civil are very different.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    An authority like a court, maybe? Cause that just happened.
    A civil court has no jurisdiction over a criminal complaint, Domestic Violence is a Crime so is Lying about it and seeking to commit fraud in order obtain financial gain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So like, have criminal charges been pressed? Will there be a criminal trial? Because otherwise if sounds like you're basically just making shit up.
    Nope, but apparently AH has been convicted anyways.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope that isn't how that works, and if it was then none of these witnesses would have met the burdens of proof for the allegations thrown around. Lying under oath in a criminal proceeding vs a civil are very different.
    So, when did it become a criminal case in your mind, please explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Nope, but apparently AH has been convicted anyways.
    Really? You got a link to the verdict of her criminal guilt?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, when did it become a criminal case in your mind, please explain.
    The moment the evidence moved to the validity or truth of claims of domestic violence OR accusations that she faked it, in terms of make up and calling the press for financial gain

- - - Updated - - -

Really? You got a link to the verdict of her criminal guilt?
    Yess Google.com Search Johnny Depp Trial, you're welcome

15+ Year Old Account
    The moment the evidence moved to the validity or truth of claims of domestic violence OR accusations that she faked it, in terms of make up and calling the press for financial gain
    What financial gains? What are you talking about? And who should've filed the criminal case? And why the fuck shouldn't JD file a civil case for defamation?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    What financial gains? What are you talking about? And who should've filed the criminal case? And why the fuck shouldn't JD file a civil case for defamation?
    I didn't say JD shouldn't file a defamation case, I said that any arguments made not specifically answering, how the defamation specifically identified him, and what damage he specifically insured because it alone then it should have been dismissed or lost outright.

As to financial gain, according to JD Amber had something to gain by faking Domestic assault SOO, he should have sought criminal charges, first.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Again, it seems your issue is with civil cases in general. You're essentially asking why we have a lower bar for some types of cases than others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Again, it seems your issue is with civil cases in general. You're essentially asking why we have a lower bar for some types of cases than others.
    No I am not, I am flat out telling you Civil and Criminal cases are separate arenas, that are processed completely differently, it's the ONLY way we have to determine criminal actions or intent. Not Defamation cases.

That's not a link, bro. I'm beginning to think you're making this up...

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not a link, bro. I'm beginning to think you're making this up...
    Well that's good because I know you're full of shit, and trying to be unfunny as per usual.

I think you guys broke him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I think you guys broke him.
    I am pretty sure his thoughts did that a long time ago.

Well that's good because I know you're full of shit, and trying to be unfunny as per usual.
    I'm just asking for a link, homie, not your firstborn child. One would think a link is pretty easy to provide

https://criminalminds.fandom.com/wiki/Amber_Heard

Like that, which is one of the top results when I search "Amber Heard criminal" on browsers.

See, I shared a link, it's really not that scary.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    No I am not, I am flat out telling you Civil and Criminal cases are separate arenas, that are processed completely differently, it's the ONLY way we have to determine criminal actions or intent. Not Defamation cases.
    Yes, you're arguing defamation cases are not the proper way to determine if defamation occurred. I'm aware, I just don't agree.

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't say JD shouldn't file a defamation case, I said that any arguments made not specifically answering, how the defamation specifically identified him, and what damage he specifically insured because it alone then it should have been dismissed or lost outright.

As to financial gain, according to JD Amber had something to gain by faking Domestic assault SOO, he should have sought criminal charges, first.
    Got it, so you think criminal cases should be started based on he said she said. Also, we don't know if JD could have sought criminal charges.

Very compelling arguments. The better question is, why the fuck didn't she seek criminal charges but instead wrote an op-ed and leaked videos to TMZ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just asking for a link, homie, not your firstborn child. One would think a link is pretty easy to provide

https://criminalminds.fandom.com/wiki/Amber_Heard

Like that, which is one of the top results when I search "Amber Heard criminal" on browsers.

See, I shared a link, it's really not that scary.
    No you're just being a condescending full of fucking shit, It is not my job to link you shit you can find for yourself in order to fix your view about events you should clearly have been able to figure out. I don't give a fuck what you think, and you can clearly read what I have. So the only reason you're responding to me, for exactly the response you just got.

- - - Updated - - -

Got it, so you think criminal cases should be started based on he said she said. Also, we don't know if JD could have sought criminal charges.

Very compelling arguments. The better question is, why the fuck didn't she seek criminal charges but instead wrote an op-ed and leaked videos to TMZ?
    No Crimes should be investigated and processed, they should not be used as fodder for civil cases to get rich and win defamation on facts not substantiated.

And yes the same is True for Amber Heard, she shouldn't win anything either.

15+ Year Old Account
    No Crimes should be investigated and processed, they should not be used as fodder for civil cases to get rich and win defamation on facts not substantiated.

And yes the same is True for Amber Heard, she shouldn't win anything either.
    Are you aware that criminal cases and civil cases are different things? They don't cancel each other out. Do you have a problem with defamation cases in general for any reason or do you think defamation just doesn't exist?

It is not my job to link you shit you can find for yourself in order to fix your view about events you should clearly have been able to figure out.
    I mean, I'm asking for help, dude. I can't find anything that backs your claims, so I'm just hoping that you can help a fellow internet user out with a link since you seem to know where to find them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you aware that criminal cases and civil cases are different things? They don't cancel each other out. Do you have a problem with defamation cases in general for any reason or do you think defamation just doesn't exist?
    Yes, I am aware which is why none of the BS about anything AH said or did should have been brought up as testimony. It had nothing to do with defamation because none of it was substantiated in the first place, her Opinion or perspective in a Op-Ed where she didn't specifically mention him and DIDN'T cause any damage that could be established is what is relevant.

Not did or did he beat her, if he wasn't triad and found guilty nobody reasonably should or could credibly believed without that to the point that JD would be punished. RUMORS on the other hand is another issue, people OUTSIDE the court in a private business can act on all kinds of RUMORS or GOSSIP especially in Hollywood.

AH isn't especially responsible for that unless it's determined. That's defamation, This trial was not about defamation because that element was never proven, along with proof, that anybody else KNEW who AH meant in the Op-ED after it was published, not after it was discovered for this trial.