Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    like i said from the beginning and my beliefs are just further reaffirmed, its kel, foxxi, and graeham. although, im sus a bit of mazer and crackleslap due to the lack of them being present. no read on bwon as they have acted as they always do so im lumping them in the dead weight townie section. claws and clarinet are active enough that i dont think they are scum or if they are, they are acting town enough. val is probably as sus as graeham actually because of the fucking around and not finding out.

- - - Updated - - -

tldr i dont honestly trust any of you scum fucks but fear not because im your fearless benevolent leader that will bring town to victory

- - - Updated - - -

sorry but you should have died yesterday. towns incompetence failed me. you die today friendo. i hope your team sucks at the guess but GG if you get it.

- - - Updated - - -

you have to work hard to prove you're not scum.

- - - Updated - - -

do not rush the lynch either. kel dies today but take this time to think. use that stupid meatball of electricity in your skulls and dont disappoint me. kthxbye. if you need me ill be minecrafting.
    you play minecraft ill have to join you sumtime i suck tho heheh

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    you play minecraft ill have to join you sumtime i suck tho heheh
    just like every other aspect of everything, i am a god at minecraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    so what do you want to do today, friendo?
    i don't know but if you are scum can your team kill me last please ty

- - - Updated - - -

what do we make of doctor Grae
    I...

I wasn't being serious. I thought that was already cleared up? It's evident through the role cards in the original post.

- - - Updated - - -

Cslap flying under the radar does kinda bother me aswell id like to hear more from him
    He probably forgot that he was playing. Wouldn't be the first time.

- - - Updated - - -

you have to work hard to prove you're not scum.
    I'm entirely worthy of trust.

3+ Year Old Account
    Y'know, I'm inclined to not trust this Kel figure.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

does anyone think clawout wahan ntn do p dfj

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    good words

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    Y'know, I'm inclined to not trust this Kel figure.
    wow you're a genius, came to that conclusion all on your own did ya?

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Are you OK did you have a stroke or cat on the keyboard?

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note is the Scottish police still the scotland yard or???

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you OK did you have a stroke or cat on the keyboard?

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note is the Scottish police still the scotland yard or???
    no. its london police.

no. its london police.
    Ahhh learned 2 things today

scottish accent is the best type of brit accent

- - - Updated - - -

claws hope you didn't get into any trouble with the Scottish police

scottish accent is the best type of brit accent

- - - Updated - - -

claws hope you didn't get into any trouble with the Scottish police
    I'm Canadian and was only arrested on once? For threatening to knife fight a bull in highschool

- - - Updated - - -

Bully**

Fighting a bull would be idiotic ill leave that crazy to God lora

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm Canadian and was only arrested on once? For threatening to knife fight a bull in highschool

- - - Updated - - -

Bully**

Fighting a bull would be idiotic ill leave that crazy to God lora
    i'd fight a bull

- - - Updated - - -

scum got awfully quiet real fucking fast there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dafuq is that merlin claim @Lora. Did you forget there's little bitch?

If the Mafia are eliminated, they will have one guess at the identities and colors of the Merlins. If they are correct, they win.
    if you're claim is real then it's a bad one. This helps scum more than it does town.

- - - Updated - - -

there's this little bitch*

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to vote yesterday i was meant to whilst i was at work but forgot, and the day ended as my shift ended which sucked also. So my bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Xanjori kill is interesting. Scum would've had a very small list to chose from, but it makes it interesting what the makeup would be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Dafuq is that merlin claim @Lora. Did you forget there's little bitch?

if you're claim is real then it's a bad one. This helps scum more than it does town.

- - - Updated - - -

there's this little bitch*

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to vote yesterday i was meant to whilst i was at work but forgot, and the day ended as my shift ended which sucked also. So my bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Xanjori kill is interesting. Scum would've had a very small list to chose from, but it makes it interesting what the makeup would be.
    i dont want to hear anything from someone that barely has any posts. i've read everything in the OP like i always do.

- - - Updated - - -

also you would know exactly why i pushed so hard yesterday for a lynch if you read the fucking thread and what i stated yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont want to hear anything from someone that barely has any posts. i've read everything in the OP like i always do.

- - - Updated - - -

also you would know exactly why i pushed so hard yesterday for a lynch if you read the fucking thread and what i stated yesterday.
    I thought you pushing day one was town vibes, I'm saying claiming d2 is irrelevant and doesn't help towns chances of winning, you still could've pushed further today to see where votes are placed, and maybe claimed way later in the day if deemed absolutely necessary. Now anyone's that scum is probably just going to sit back, because if you're claim is true they've got information for free, don't have to reveal anything else this day other than bus off kel and 1 step closer to winning.

That said, Val's comment saying that
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    everyone who didn't vote for Clawsout is a suspect
    given your claim could be a topic of interest. Kel immediately voted claws at sign of pressure on themself and if you're claim is true then it could clear claws of being scum all together. But idk. Thus Val wanting to put his interest on Claws this day could be suspect. Being fair though, Val did write this comment before your merlin claim.

so what do you want to do today, friendo?
    Anytime someone asks this question, the answer should be - try to take over the world

- - - Updated - - -

Clarinet triggered me up at the end of last round. Seemed a little more invested in the end of the round vote than I would have expected given where everything was, and seemed almost watching as a close precaution.

My main logic hasn't changed since my vote. Lora played atypical yesterday, and this would be a fucking weird ass thing to false claim on day 2.

vote kel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I thought you pushing day one was town vibes, I'm saying claiming d2 is irrelevant and doesn't help towns chances of winning, you still could've pushed further today to see where votes are placed, and maybe claimed way later in the day if deemed absolutely necessary. Now anyone's that scum is probably just going to sit back, because if you're claim is true they've got information for free, don't have to reveal anything else this day other than bus off kel and 1 step closer to winning.

That said, Val's comment saying that given your claim could be a topic of interest. Kel immediately voted claws at sign of pressure on themself and if you're claim is true then it could clear claws of being scum all together. But idk. Thus Val wanting to put his interest on Claws this day could be suspect. Being fair though, Val did write this comment before your merlin claim.
    it doesnt matter. towns best success rate was lynching a goon d1. they are gonna kill tonight and their 5 list will be 3 and they will probably have the identities solved.

3+ Year Old Account
    Vote Kel

Only Vote I feel is good right now.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

aight bet. ill spell it out for you fucks since you wasted an entire fucking day. kel is bad. im merlin. everyone who split the votes is fucking highly suspect.
    Well that's a very interesting claim there Lora. Unfortunately for you, I'm the merlin and obviously my scum colour buddy is clawsout.

I find it very surprising so many people have piled on this train so fast, but I guess that's expected of scum. There's literally no way a real merlin would be so obvious about who they are and you've been all over the shop.

im not a merlin im just sick of getting d1/n1d for no fucking reason so im stirring the god damn pot and getting reactions. should be kinda obvious.
    You basically had me lynched here, then claimed not to be a merlin, which caused people to look elsewhere. Now you're a merlin again? yeah.....

town can not afford to not lynch. it gives far too much information to scum. this is gonna end up being a quick game and scum win if we dont lynch and everyone would be aware of this if they read the fucking OP and role cards. all scum needs to win is to figure out the merlins correctly and they were given a list of potential people. we dont have doctors to prevent kills. all they have to do is work down that list and they win.

- - - Updated - - -

anyone that does not vote or votes for sleep is extremely sus.
    aight bet. ill spell it out for you fucks since you wasted an entire fucking day. kel is bad. im merlin. everyone who split the votes is fucking highly suspect.
    You mentioned town needs a lynch, yet you killed the main train on d1 and now you yourself are ignoring you own advice of looking into people who split the vote? Again, if you're really a Merlin why make it so obvious? This does more damage than good.

Overall, your play just makes no sense unless you're scum trying to either out a Merlin or just pretend to be town and get that one important lynch.

We should be taking out claws today (like we should've yesterday) and then look into Lora and the people who hopped on this train so quickly and put me at 5/6 in just a few hours.

vote Claws
    Last edited by kel; 2022-06-09 at 06:49 AM.
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's a very interesting claim there Lora. Unfortunately for you, I'm the merlin and obviously my scum colour buddy is clawsout.

I find it very surprising so many people have piled on this train so fast, but I guess that's expected of scum. There's literally no way a real merlin would be so obvious about who they are and you've been all over the shop.

You basically had me lynched here, then claimed not to be a merlin, which caused people to look elsewhere. Now you're a merlin again? yeah.....

You mentioned town needs a lynch, yet you killed the main train on d1 and now you yourself are ignoring you own advice of looking into people who split the vote? Again, if you're really a Merlin why make it so obvious? This does more damage than good.

Overall, your play just makes no sense unless you're scum trying to either out a Merlin or just pretend to be town and get that one important lynch.

We should be taking out claws today (like we should've yesterday) and then look into Lora and the people who hopped on this train so quickly and put me at 5/6 in just a few hours.

vote Claws
    nice bait to try and get other merlins to come out and defend me. you're a goon and full of shit. better luck next time even tho you guys still have the chance to win with the guess.

- - - Updated - - -

feel free to hammer yourself at any point.