10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    A lot of people on this forum were not concerned and were actually happy that the media was releasing Supreme court justice's addresses and telling people to go and protest. Since this is the kind of protest that was rampant in Seattle and Portland, I do not see why you guys are surprised.
    Most of us didn't give a shit because things like your address aren't private information in the first place.

As for the rest; you're just lying.
    Last edited by Endus; 2022-06-09 at 12:59 AM.

A lot of people on this forum were not concerned and were actually happy that the media was releasing Supreme court justice's addresses and telling people to go and protest. Since this is the kind of protest that was rampant in Seattle and Portland, I do not see why you guys are surprised.
    Where did you find press releasd the Justice's address? I want a legit news link, not some B's either.

I searched and some people did but not the press.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Reminder that this guy was a right-winger.
    He wasn't, if you got that from me I read it wrong. All the same, he oddly called 911 on himself, the whole thing is weird but fuck that loser either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Where did you find press releasd the Justice's address?

I searched and some people did but not the press.
    They weren't, he's just making shit up again. An activist group apparently did, and that was reported on by media - mostly conservative media. So if "the press" leaked it, I'd imagine it would have been by the conservative media reporting on the planned protests?

Quote Originally Posted by Strange One View Post
    Sad he didn't get the job done, the only thing that will make republicans give a fuck is when they start dying.
    A single republican death won't matter to them. Now, if the common man tried to go French Revolution on the scumbags, that might have an affect.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post

I honestly don't know how we fix this - "this" being the whole thing that is the United States.
    First thing is to change the name

There's nothing "United" about the States of America.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    They weren't, he's just making shit up again. An activist group apparently did, and that was reported on by media - mostly conservative media. So if "the press" leaked it, I'd imagine it would have been by the conservative media reporting on the planned protests?
    It's just so weird to me that people get bent out of shape over an address. What next, we learn their name? That's the same level of "private", in that it's not private at all and you'll give that information out to pizza delivery guys and Amazon shipping and it's in the phone books if your area still even puts out phone books. Ownership records are publicly accessible at your local City Hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    A single republican death won't matter to them. Now, if the common man tried to go French Revolution on the scumbags, that might have an affect.
    Memory Memory
    the 6th of January
    The Big Lie Trump sold to the lot
    I know of no reason
    The Electoral Treason
    should ever be forgot
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Memory Memory
    the 6th of January
    The Big Lie Trump sold to the lot
    I know of no reason
    The Electoral Treason
    should ever be forgot
    While true, I'm thinking more along the lines of a successful coup.

No one released their information.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...anaughs-house/

NRO went off on Democrats to blame them, assuming this was a pro-bodily autonomy protester and not a guy who was worried Kavanaugh might support gun control in some form.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/06/08/m...anaugh-attack/

And Senate Republicans, including McConnell, were already blaming the "unhinged rhetoric" of Democrats as well. Echoed by Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, John Cornyn, and more who are pushing for additional legislation to protect Justices.

Edit: I read "loosen" as "tighten" for some reason, so my shitposting about Republicans is incorrect in this case. Carry on.
    What's stupid is that they're trying to blame Schumer for this attack when the comments he made were actually from two years ago, and he already apologized for it the very next day. Plus there's the fact that much of the Republican rhetoric has caused violence these last several years, so this is like the pot calling the kettle black.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republica...180520788.html
    Last edited by Smitzelplix; 2022-06-09 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    While true, I'm thinking more along the lines of a successful coup.
    Yeah, I dig... my mind just went off on a tangent that resulted in Guy Fawkes and I just had to re-mix "The 5th of November"

That shit is already rather known, but it's easy for you to be wrong when you're wrong all the time.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I have no issue with PEACEFULLY protesting on public property(roadways, sidewalks, etc.). This person that threatened a Justice's life is the exact opposite. Anyone threatening the life of another, regardless of the position they have, with actual intent to do said harm needs to be thrown in prison for a long time. Just so you know, unless you specify it NOT to be published by a third party, your home address is NOT private info. In fact, I can go down to county clerk's office and find out who owns what house, when it was bought or transferred or any other information that is public.

While I cannot publish any info, like addresses of people without their permission doesn't mean that it isn't public.
    Last edited by gondrin; 2022-06-09 at 05:29 AM.

He wasn't, if you got that from me I read it wrong. All the same, he oddly called 911 on himself, the whole thing is weird but fuck that loser either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. Waiting for reply which I won't get. Why waste of my energy replying to those type of posters.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    I have no issue with PEACEFULLY protesting on public property(roadways, sidewalks, etc.). This person that threatened a Justice's life is the exact opposite. Anyone threatening the life of another, regardless of the position they have, with actual intent to do said harm needs to be thrown in prison for a long time. Just so you know, unless you specify it NOT to be published by a third party, your home address is NOT private info. In fact, I can go down to county clerk's office and find out who owns what house, when it was bought or transferred or any other information that is public.

While I cannot publish any info, like addresses of people without their permission doesn't mean that it isn't public.
    I think you're giving this guy a bit too much credibility.

He'll get all outraged about this guy threatening a judge but will in the same breath claim that the people that invaded the capitol building yelling "hang mike pence" were just peaceful protestors invited in and that any claims of it being a "riot" or "insurrection" are just liberal propaganda.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

It sounds nice but it's doubtful executive orders will do the job not to mention it will just be reversed by the next republican president.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    It sounds nice but it's doubtful executive orders will do the job not to mention it will just be reversed by the next republican president.
    I think a better option as the Commander and Chief would be to accelerate plans to transfer people and operations out of those states as possible along with all the revenue it brings into those areas and have the military being very direct that they are moving them out in direct reaction to those laws screwing up soldiers and military readiness.

They would have no one to blame but themselves and they couldn’t deny it when the military is quite literally doing their job and can point out the damage they are doing to their operations.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    I think a better option as the Commander and Chief would be to accelerate plans to transfer people and operations out of those states as possible along with all the revenue it brings into those areas and have the military being very direct that they are moving them out in direct reaction to those laws screwing up soldiers and military readiness.

They would have no one to blame but themselves and they couldn’t deny it when the military is quite literally doing their job and can point out the damage they are doing to their operations.
    The problem remains the same. It'll take time and money and likely go beyond his presidency, some of those bases in Republican states are MASSIVE infrastructure investments that are also closely tied with private enterprises. When the next guy comes into power, he'll just say "open them back up."

It would be a massive hit not just to the local economies, but to the nation as a whole. The entire gulf coast and half the eastern seaboard are Republican territory. Not to mention the gaps in our national defense it would leave.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    The problem remains the same. It'll take time and money and likely go beyond his presidency, some of those bases in Republican states are MASSIVE infrastructure investments that are also closely tied with private enterprises. When the next guy comes into power, he'll just say "open them back up."

It would be a massive hit not just to the local economies, but to the nation as a whole. The entire gulf coast and half the eastern seaboard are Republican territory. Not to mention the gaps in our national defense it would leave.
    Except the fact that these things are actively damaging military readiness. The military will be doing this with or without the president speeding it up and would slow walk it when they were forced into it.

Plus there are already companies reacting to them as well. The private enterprises are likely to follow it as well.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

I've always said to get states in line you need to pull a Ronald Reagan with highway funding. For those not aware Reagan pretty much got around the "states rights" issue to make everyone adopt his federal plans by saying "you either do this or we yank all your highway funding".

The idea is simple, you are allowed to restricts peoples rights but you just don't get highway funding through the government *smirk*