Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mazer feels are mutual

you've triggered me when you kept it silent at EOD as I was asking the thread to talk

it felt sneaky

Lora's claim was taken at face value - we don't have a crystal ball to look into to see whether Lora's claim is false or not

- - - Updated - - -

kel, it's not surprising that votes have piled on you

we just trust Lora
    Last edited by Clarinet; 2022-06-09 at 07:39 AM.

I didn't say it was surprising people voted for me, I said it's surprising how fast it happened.

If you're town you want info to win the game. If you're scum, you want to kill me before I can tell anyone what my role is and who's scum.

It's been less than 11h since Lora's claim and I didn't even get to say anything before people pushed it to 5/6 votes. It just takes one person waking up before me and voting me to not allow me to say anything.

This means we can be suspicious of the people who piled on so quickly and pretending that's not the case doesn't help the town.
    게임 은 어렵~~

so far we have:

Lora Merlin with Kel as his associated goon
    Kel Merlin with Claws as his associated goon

- - - Updated - - -

unvote:kel

- - - Updated - - -

kel if you're town why do you think Lora is pushing you?

tbh I actually townleaned you yesterday

and Claws feels like defeated scum

- - - Updated - - -

my main fear is Lora being a thundermafia pushing hard for a townie

but then Lora pushed Kel from the beginning yesterday so it makes sense to trust Lora after all

need other players' input

Vote: Clawsout

I'm going with my gut instinct. I don't like how the previous day ended in a no lynch and although Lora did go after Kel back on D1, I can't help but think it's...almost opportunistic. Xanjori has, from what I remember, often been targeted by Lora with night kills. So that's something to consider I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    so far we have:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

but then Lora pushed Kel from the beginning yesterday so it makes sense to trust Lora after all

I think Lora is probably scum, got a list of potential merlins, and decided to push me with the cover of a history of wanting to lynch me. With the game having alignment only flips, scum won't know who's a merlin even if they kill one, so it makes a lot of sense to be aggressive like this. It forced me to come out before being lynched, so unfortunately it worked and they are one step closer to figuring out the merlins.

Alternatively, it's just #LoraThings and after dying early in previous games they want to go out in a blaze of glory.
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

I'm going with my gut instinct. I don't like how the previous day ended in a no lynch and although Lora did after Kel back on D1, but think it's...almost opportunistic. Xanjori has, from what I remember, often been targeted by Lora with night kills. So that's something to consider I suppose.
    this is the 1st Grae post that impresses me this game

critical thinking grae - give us more of him

- - - Updated - - -

VOTE:clawsout

we get:

flips evil: Kel is confirmed town and Val will look mega-town

flips town: Kel is confirmed scum and Val also associated

we get alignment on 2 players with Claws flip and also Claws himself seems fishy

we get alignment on 2 players with Claws flip and also Claws himself seems fishy
    How do I seem fishy?

I'm more inclined to believe Lora then kels claim as Lora never NEVER pushes this hard unless he has info so clearly he is likely the real merlin and kel is just trying to discredit it to save face.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going with my gut instinct. I don't like how the previous day ended in a no lynch and although Lora did go after Kel back on D1, I can't help but think it's...almost opportunistic. Xanjori has, from what I remember, often been targeted by Lora with night kills. So that's something to consider I suppose.
    You originally voted sleep. And why would Lora kill xan when he could of killed kel in the first place? Clearly there's bad blood there aswell

- - - Updated - - -

Foxxi killed xan she openly admitted it "that's how she rolls"

foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Claws you poor fool... that was bait. Even I'm a better wolf than to blatantly admit killing someone. Which most people here clearly understand. You on the other hand are going for the opportunistic push based on nothing but "she admitted it"

Lul. Better luck next time scumcat
    Vote: Claws
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Mazer feels are mutual

you've triggered me when you kept it silent at EOD as I was asking the thread to talk

it felt sneaky

Lora's claim was taken at face value - we don't have a crystal ball to look into to see whether Lora's claim is false or not

- - - Updated - - -

kel, it's not surprising that votes have piled on you

we just trust Lora
    What did I keep silent?

Since I was talking at end of day, walk me through what I did to keep people quiet? Weird to only call me specifically out on that.

I love the redirect followed by a statement of loyalty to the person who outed themselves. Bold.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    Claws you poor fool... that was bait. Even I'm a better wolf than to blatantly admit killing someone. Which most people here clearly understand. You on the other hand are going for the opportunistic push based on nothing but "she admitted it"

I don't think so your likely the one that suggested discrediting Lora as we have lynched him over you at cop counter claims

I'm not being opportunistic you haven't acted town this entire game re reading you is like crawling in a sewer it's scummy as he'll.

Think about this guy's scum is going to want to discredit Lora and lynch sum1 else then nk Lora to shorten there list on merlins I can't believe that you guys feel like I'm not town and your gonna blatantly follow a scum counter claiming

- - - Updated - - -

Why would a merlin come out to counter claim when it's not to push Lora in the first place?

You would have 2 scum you'd lynch a goon that's not your color saving a fellow merlin from potentially comming out, followed by pushing your goon the following day.

That would be the logical play considering scum win if they figure colors out anyways

- - - Updated - - -
    @Graeham what makes your gut feel like I am scum do elaborate.

What has kel done except potentially pocket you that makes you feel they are not scum?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post

foxxi im sincerely disappointed in you. you are not even trying this game.

- - - Updated - - -

so far we have:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

kel counter claiming me is bullshit and is a no u move. it is very obvious that im correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    I didn't say it was surprising people voted for me, I said it's surprising how fast it happened.

If you're town you want info to win the game. If you're scum, you want to kill me before I can tell anyone what my role is and who's scum.

It's been less than 11h since Lora's claim and I didn't even get to say anything before people pushed it to 5/6 votes. It just takes one person waking up before me and voting me to not allow me to say anything.

This means we can be suspicious of the people who piled on so quickly and pretending that's not the case doesn't help the town.
    its honestly funny as fuck seeing you try to bullshit your way out of a lynch. if town is stupid enough to not lynch you two days in a row then GG. but you and I both know you are full of fucking shit.

- - - Updated - - -

im honestly fucking amazed that i nailed the other two scum fuck d1. there is no scenario in which foxxi is town this game and graeham im about 99.9% certain is scum. kel is without a doubt a goon and i'll never play another game of mafia again if they arent.

- - - Updated - - -

you are incompetent if you think i would ever kill xanjori first out of this player list. if i were scum, i would have killed foxxi first.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

The kill foxxi first argument does hold for Lora's towniness. But still, if I was pushing hard on her early and didn't get the lynch, I'd kill her too. And that's true even if I'm not super-confident on her. Unless Cereal was playing. But that's just about principle.

Although, I'm not angry at Grae's post. Because traits and history are always something to consider. Still kinda lean Grae as town based on not hitting any common tells, and seems like he's trying to work.

I'm inclined to trust Kel for being one of the few players who didn't weirdly take my blatant jokes at face value and instead recognised them as the playful banter that it was.

As an aside, had nobody claimed then I would have pushed for one of the players with an exceedingly low post count to be lynched instead. Mostly because I can already foresee town losing because all the engaged players are eliminated and then at the end someone asks a question and it's answered in a way that gives the scum all the information they require in order to win the game.

I'm inclined to trust Kel for being one of the few players who didn't weirdly take my blatant jokes at face value and instead recognised them as the playful banter that it was.

As an aside, had nobody claimed then I would have pushed for one of the players with an exceedingly low post count to be lynched instead. Mostly because I can already foresee town losing because all the engaged players are eliminated and then at the end someone asks a question and it's answered in a way that gives the scum all the information they require in order to win the game.
    I did that to you useless tit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    there is no doctor it was either playful banter or hes an idiot im gunna say he was being playful altho could be scum
    And here it is

10+ Year Old Account

that would be a fucking brain dead play to lynch a lurker this game because of how the goons and list functions. im really saddened by the incompetence this game. if people used their brains and ran the fucking numbers they'd understand how fucked town was from the beginning. you have done absolutely fuck all nothing this game to help town with your memeing and the idiotic notion to skip a lynch d1. i can understand that you are scum and trying to misdirect town but you have done nothing significant to even pretend to be town. same goes with foxxi. kel is dead in the water scum and it utterly flabbergasts me how piss poorly the play of the other two goons is folding out to be. its honestly so egregiously infuriating.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I'm having a moment where it likely doesn't even matter how scum play due to just banking on guessing merlins and colors and then questioning why I even play all together since no1 seems to actually wanna play there's such a lack of thrill of the hunt for me it's depressing being town

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having a moment where it likely doesn't even matter how scum play due to just banking on guessing merlins and colors and then questioning why I even play all together since no1 seems to actually wanna play there's such a lack of thrill of the hunt for me it's depressing being town
    yeah. its beyond depressing that people arent actually playing.

And here it is
    Yes? Most people brush off my antics as being something I do as either alignment. Especially on day one. Usually when people try to focus on it obsessively then it says more about their alignment than mine since it's usually a not so sly way of trying to push a lynch on me for flimsy reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

I also can't help but wonder if the doom and gloom is a way of trying to push town into making a mistake. It could be beneficial for scum to sacrifice one of their own in a blaze of glory in order to try and pressure players into speaking up and revealing things about their role. I doubt scum are in a position to truly work out everything on day one or day two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes? Most people brush off my antics as being something I do as either alignment. Especially on day one. Usually when people try to focus on it obsessively then it says more about their alignment than mine since it's usually a not so sly way of trying to push a lynch on me for flimsy reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

I also can't help but wonder if the doom and gloom is a way of trying to push town into making a mistake. It could be beneficial for scum to sacrifice one of their own in a blaze of glory in order to try and pressure players into speaking up and revealing things about their role. I doubt scum are in a position to truly work out everything on day one or day two.
    if scum plays smart and correct, they have all 3 identities of the merlins d3 at the earliest, d4 at the latest. towns ineptitude cant be ignored or neglected. if the list they had was bigger it wouldnt really fucking matter but when its 5 players with all 3 merlins on it all they have to do is throw a fucking dart at a name until they get the VTs off it. can you count to 5 and subtract 2? the numbers aint that fucking hard to run

- - - Updated - - -

I'm at the point idc if you make a mistake if your gunna play like idiots it's just not as fun as it used to be

- - - Updated - - -

I'll follow lord Lora into the grave if town wants to win I advise they follow or don't and enjoy your loss