Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    What's the rumor?
    Jez Corden of Windows Central mentioned it in his Xbox E3 predictions article.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Looking more and more like mid-2023 (Q2) for Dragonflight.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Looking more and more like mid-2023 (Q2) for Dragonflight.
    If Blizzard won't release anything new next 40 minutes, I'm leaning towards 2024 release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    If Blizzard won't release anything new next 40 minutes, I'm leaning towards 2024 release.
    2025 IMO

Yes I'm being sarcastic
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    2025 IMO
    Maybe we should save 10.1 date predictions for new thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    2025 IMO
    Bah, 2030 at the earliest. Blizz is going to do everything to ensure they don't have extra content delays including finishing the next 3 expansions before DF comes out.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    I am going to be honest, I don't really care about the base expansion since it will be a nightmare either way with "Where's the content" complaints. More curious if they got a Legion post-launch schedule or if the attrition rate post-launch dries up the resources to push post-release content again which leads to the same outcome as Shadowlands for Dragonflight.

It could release in 2069 for all I care. I don't have much confidence they will have enough content on launch and as such my main focus will stay on the post-launch cycle and how Blizzard conducts themselves.
    Last edited by Foreign Exchange Ztudent; 2022-06-09 at 03:42 PM.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    A Diablo IV release date? For December 2023 or what? Because that's how far the game is away - at least.

I'm more interested on what the hell the Evoker class even is, I couldn't care less about talent trees that are 99% of what we have now. I'd like to know how an Evoker healer differs from Druid or Monk because right now my fear is: it doesn't. From what we know it's like a Druid with HoTs and has some "breath" heals like Monk (had).
    One of the holinka interviews shared their gameplay intentions for the healer.

1. High mobility flying around.
    2. Strong stacked healing from close range heals like the breath.
    3. Time magic that adds a preemptive planning aspect.

So the fantasy is you are zooming around healing clumps and doing preemptive stuff. Holinka described it as a mix of restoration shaman stacked healing and discipline priest setup gameplay.

I would have to guess that the talents trees will be set up so you can focus on one of the two core healing concepts.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    I am going to be honest, I don't really care about the base expansion since it will be a nightmare either way with "Where's the content" complaints. More curious if they got a Legion post-launch schedule or if the attrition rate post-launch dries up the resources to push post-release content again which leads to the same outcome as Shadowlands for Dragonflight.

It could release in 2069 for all I care. I don't have much confidence they will have enough content on launch and as such my main focus will stay on the post-launch cycle and how Blizzard conducts themselves.
    I somehow doubt Blizzard is going to risk going back to the Legion launch schedule. As good as it was for pacing it might also have been a hard sell for players who want the raid immediately instead of waiting the extra eleven weeks for the .5 patch.

One could hope though, would certainly be a nice throwback to a better content cycle.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I somehow doubt Blizzard is going to risk going back to the Legion launch schedule. As good as it was for pacing it might also have been a hard sell for players who want the raid immediately instead of waiting the extra eleven weeks for the .5 patch.

One could hope though, would certainly be a nice throwback to a better content cycle.
    I don't think its nearly as bad as you two are putting it. Their patch cycle should be faster comparatively to SL sure but the "Wheres the content crowd" most likely doesn't even have an idea of what they want.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I don't think its nearly as bad as you two are putting it. Their patch cycle should be faster comparatively to SL sure but the "Wheres the content crowd" most likely doesn't even have an idea of what they want.
    It's still a case where Blizzard chose to not do it during BfA.
    Now maybe they knew they would be behind and that they couldn't afford to coast on already created assets like they could with Legion having both first raids ready at launch, but still.

And sure, players very much never know what they want, but they still might throw a fuss if they have to wait three extra months for the new raid, despite not really losing out on anything.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    It's fine, don't worry about it. I've been around long enough to not get too upset over things like that. Sorry if my directness/hypesquashing came over as hostile, this happens more often than I'd like. I'd love to blame it on being Dutch, but at this point know it's just a personality trait born from an allergy to misinformation, to a fault.
    Honestly yes, I get it as well irl at work. Idk the difference is already there when just saying thanks (dutch), compared to people from the states, thank you so much and how are you all in one sentence We just have a different tone I guess>.>

Just a funny thing I noticed a while back, nothing to do with what was said tho.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-06-09 at 06:45 PM.

1 per week it is. Dragonflight late 2023 bois.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    1 per week it is. Dragonflight late 2023 bois.
    Q 5 of 2023 /10chars

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    The slowness of the thing is horrible

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk why you all are saying Q2 launch if alpha doesn't start soon.

They could start alpha in August and still be on track for a Q1 launch.

Hopefylly they release some more blogs this week. It would be nice to have a least a weekly talent tree post leading up to alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Copium that a later release will mean a better product when we already have evidence that it never works out that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweed010 View Post
    Copium that a later release will mean a better product when we already have evidence that it never works out that way.
    Except it CAN work out that way and generally it does. Stuff like Crunch and bad management overrides that though. Not this never stuff

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account

Smile

Except it CAN work out that way and generally it does. Stuff like Crunch and bad management overrides that though. Not this never stuff
    The voice of wisdom....and, like myself, probably playing since vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post

They could start alpha in August and still be on track for a Q1 launch.

Hopefylly they release some more blogs this week. It would be nice to have a least a weekly talent tree post leading up to alpha.
    Sure, if Q1 means end of March.

It’s just tiresome how slow they are with releasing anything. I guess we get new talent trees today, but still, almost two months have passed and we barely know more than back then.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again