Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Is alleria a high elf? Nope. No different than playable blond pale velves.
    Technically, yes, she is a High Elf. Void Elf is a mark her people took upon themselves after dabbling and connecting with the Void, which they did in attempt to aid the Thalassian lands, and were sent away due to it.

A player can pretend to be a paladin as a DK in pally gear all they want. Doesn't mean they are.
    And? It is story? Though, roleplayers see it as a joke the "Not a DK" excuse people made to have High Elves back in the days. It is a story they play with the character they made. Does it hurt you? Not really. Does it offend you? Not really. Do you have to rage? Not really.

You must be on some good shit if you think alliance were asking for undead races since cataslysm. Lmao like what. What happened in cata to stoke that. Okay papi...
    I take it you don't talk with many people? I've seen members of the Alliance ask for undead characters to be able to interact with the Alliance in the form of being part of, or removal of factions. Nothing new. Alliance players even wished for some "Friendly" method of Night Elves and Tauren to work together as they were known to do, and not have to be forced to be druids to do it. I have seen Horde members wishing Worgen was part of Horde as well, even Dark Iron Dwarves.

But you do you, raging on the floor, don't pop a vessel just because players have options that don't even harm roleplay.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    What are void elves? They are Blizzards pityful attempt to rectify one of their biggest mistakes: Giving the BElfs to the Horde.
    That started the decline of the Horde as the monster faction, it made no sense lorewise and it's the reason for the faction imbalance we face now.
    It made no sense claiming the Horde to be the 'evil' faction, or the 'monster' faction either.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Lets just all get one thing clear, Dwarves are the best race....xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ABK Morgan View Post
    One of the best.. Well, the Bronzebeard and Wildhammer, Dark Irons can go back into their pit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Technically, yes, she is a High Elf. Void Elf is a mark her people took upon themselves after dabbling and connecting with the Void, which they did in attempt to aid the Thalassian lands, and were sent away due to it.

And? It is story? Though, roleplayers see it as a joke the "Not a DK" excuse people made to have High Elves back in the days. It is a story they play with the character they made. Does it hurt you? Not really. Does it offend you? Not really. Do you have to rage? Not really.

I take it you don't talk with many people? I've seen members of the Alliance ask for undead characters to be able to interact with the Alliance in the form of being part of, or removal of factions. Nothing new. Alliance players even wished for some "Friendly" method of Night Elves and Tauren to work together as they were known to do, and not have to be forced to be druids to do it. I have seen Horde members wishing Worgen was part of Horde as well, even Dark Iron Dwarves.

But you do you, raging on the floor, don't pop a vessel just because players have options that don't even harm roleplay.
    IDC what a handful of players want despite contradictions to lore and Niether should blizz.

Lore matters whether you agree or not and it needs to reflect in our characters.

It's possible to make amazing and awesome options while still playing within the lines of lore. You don't need to cross it to achieve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    What is not good is this community's reaction.
    What is not good is your endless simping, trying to force your bile down everyone else's throats.

"Unbiased", you say. You are a hypocrite with poor taste.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ABK Morgan View Post
    Dude you misspelled goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Who cares? more options to let people make what they want, that's what void elves have become and there's nothing wrong with that.
    Maybe to you, but it harms the lore and that is wrong. I mean shit, you tell me what would cross the line for you then?

Green maghar?

Pink fur tauren?

Bald pandaren?

Fuck it how about nightborn with just regular nelf options.

10+ Year Old Account
    IDC what a handful of players want despite contradictions to lore and Niether should blizz.

Lore matters whether you agree or not and it needs to reflect in our characters.

It's possible to make amazing and awesome options while still playing within the lines of lore. You don't need to cross it to achieve it.
    What contradicts the lore? Are you saying that story cannot contain a High Elf because the High Elves don't have an actual race?

You are literally connecting gameplay to lore.

In lore, a warrior cannot just leap around and dragon charge off a cliff to survive. In lore, a Druid cannot just switch forms in and out without downtime. In lore, Priests can become Paladins, Warriors can become Paladins, and Paladins are basically a hero class, not baseline. In lore, you cannot get to Lakeshire in under 20 minutes. In lore, you can't just summon your dragon. In lore, you don't just change gender, face, or skin color.

Gameplay =/= story/lore.

And people keep ignoring the fact that NB didn't get any options if they wanna use the "more options" for players excuse. Especially when this is a horde flavor to begin with.

It's just proof that velves getting dark rangers was actually a mistake but they decided to roll with it to not deal with the sweaty cry baby tears.

Not a single void elf was ever risen to be a dark ranger. Only nelves recently and a mix of belves and helves that were all horde.

Now the alliance has two darkfallen races when darkfallen we're never an alliance thing to begin with.
    You have it backwards: Elves of both factions who were seduced into using void magic (including the undead ones) became void elves. Explicitly the elves we see become the first Void elves are Horde elves, who are then banished from Silvermoon due to proximity to the Sunwell.

And the entire Calia storyline is about undead who want to be in the Alliance.

I mean, maybe try playing the game once in a while & you may get answers to your questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    There's already a thread to discuss all things High/Blood/Void Elven, we scarcely need another. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead