10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Give Ukraine enough weapons and ammo that they can keep russian grave diggers well fed for years to come.
    Yeah give them weapons so the war ends, but I hope this war doesn't last for years.

Sure, the Russian grave diggers are busy . . . but so are the Ukrainian grave diggers.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah give them weapons so the war ends, but I hope this war doesn't last for years.

Sure, the Russian grave diggers are busy . . . but so are the Ukrainian grave diggers.
    This war will only end when Russia is blasted out. Their goal is complete genocide of Ukrainian people, so any compromise solution will just give Russia time to regroup for the next round.

10+ Year Old Account

Russia does not regard Ukraine as a sovereign nation with the right to exist. This is going to last for quite a while yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    This war will only end when Russia is blasted out. Their goal is complete genocide of Ukrainian people, so any compromise solution will just give Russia time to regroup for the next round.
    Oh I absolutely do not believe that they should compromise with the Russians. Macron's a fucking idiot for suggesting that Ukraine should "allow Putin to save face."
    Putin khuliyo

Since this is a clear Imperialist war, its time to ask ourself what to do if those crazy people start to attack Latvia, Finalnd or Lithuania.... Because those animals won't stop, belive me.

Oh I absolutely do not believe that they should compromise with the Russians. Macron's a fucking idiot for suggesting that Ukraine should "allow Putin to save face."
    Some people can't read what was said. Macron said Russia, not Putin. Ever heard of Versailles ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgarw View Post
    Since this is a clear Imperialist war, its time to ask ourself what to do if those crazy people start to attack Latvia, Finalnd or Lithuania.... Because those animals won't stop, belive me.
    Latvia and Lithuania are EU And NATO countries, so that's a suicide for Russia. Finland is only EU at the moment, but various countries have pledged military support, should it come to that.

Also, even if Russia were to win against Ukraine, their army is absolutely crippled and their economy, devastated. They aren't invading anyone, for a long time.
    Last edited by Santti; 2022-06-10 at 04:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Two of those countries are NATO countries, Moscow would trigger Article 5 and risk nuclear war. Finland, Russia might attack but they might be members of NATO pretty soon.

Razman Kadyrov was going on the other day about how he was going to invade poland and conquer it in "six seconds." Like dude, invading Poland, or any NATO country, triggers WWIII, you're not doing shit. Also what's that weird ass beard on your chin? Mose Schrute called, he wants his facial hair back.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Two of those countries are NATO countries, Moscow would trigger Article 5 and risk nuclear war. Finland, Russia might attack but they might be members of NATO pretty soon.

Razman Kadyrov was going on the other day about how he was going to invade poland and conquer it in "six seconds." Like dude, invading Poland, or any NATO country, triggers WWIII, you're not doing shit. Also what's that weird ass beard on your chin? Mose Schrute called, he wants his facial hair back.
    Eh, if Kadyrov '"acts on his own", that is if russia says: "we're not condoning this, scout's honour.", then I think Poland can easily crush him on their own. No need to trigger article 5. If russia says "yeah no, he's got our full support", then I think NATO will flex some muscles.

I don't think he'll come anywhere near Poland in the foreseeable future, putin is untrustworthy but he'll invite Kadyrov to tea before he'll let him trigger WWIII.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Some people can't read what was said. Macron said Russia, not Putin. Ever heard of Versailles ?
    Again with this stupid comparison.
    How is this comparable to the end of WW1. Russia itself it not under threat, No one is going to invade Russia and force them into punishing concessions.

Most of these sanctions are going to quickly disappear if Russia were to withdraw out of Ukraine.

- - - Updated - - -

Invading Finland would trigger their defence agreement with the EU. Which is very very likely to get NATO involved aswell, especially if Russia were to strike back against EU assets attacking its forces in Finland.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

They already declared Lithuania's independence illegal, so..

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Eh, if Kadyrov '"acts on his own", that is if russia says: "we're not condoning this, scout's honour.", then I think Poland can easily crush him on their own. No need to trigger article 5. If russia says "yeah no, he's got our full support", then I think NATO will flex some muscles.

I don't think he'll come anywhere near Poland in the foreseeable future, putin is untrustworthy but he'll invite Kadyrov to tea before he'll let him trigger WWIII.
    Kadyrov showed that he won't even come anywhere near Ukraine, unless his palatial mosque and a nonexistent-in-Ukraine gas station move with him, and his stooges on the ground can only move behind the front lines and play the role of oprichnics and political officers, but I don't think Putin would ever poison him, partially because he's all bark, and partially because Kadyrov is the one holding Chechnya under his sway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last I heard that was only a petition to the duma to consider this, but maybe that changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Vladier View Post
    Kadyrov showed that he won't even come anywhere near Ukraine, unless his palatial mosque and a nonexistent-in-Ukraine gas station move with him, and his stooges on the ground can only move behind the front lines and play the role of oprichnics and political officers, but I don't think Putin would ever poison him, partially because he's all bark, and partially because Kadyrov is the one holding Chechnya under his sway.
    Yeah, I don't seriously think so either, I meant more like Kadyrov isn't going to do squat in Poland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think it's only a proposal from some politician as of now, and not actually a thing yet? Wouldn't be surprised if they actually did that, but either way, Lithuania is a NATO country, so it's not like Russia can actually do something about it. No, this is just Russia malding over statements made by Lithuania. Like how Russia is perpetrating terrorism and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladier View Post
    Kadyrov’s tiktok brigade have reportedly been taking some pretty heavy casualties in recent days, while he won’t go anywhere near the front himself, the same doesn’t seem to be the case for chechens otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Again with this stupid comparison.
    How is this comparable to the end of WW1. Russia itself it not under threat, No one is going to invade Russia and force them into punishing concessions.

Most of these sanctions are going to quickly disappear if Russia were to withdraw out of Ukraine.

- - - Updated - - -

Invading Finland would trigger their defence agreement with the EU. Which is very very likely to get NATO involved aswell, especially if Russia were to strike back against EU assets attacking its forces in Finland.
    "Defence agreement with EU" is not worth the paper it was signed on, in great part thanks to our own traitor politicians that were writing the exact wording for it.

Though I'm not worried. russia is free to try to invade Finland. We'll see how it goes for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    "Defence agreement with EU" is not worth the paper it was signed on, in great part thanks to our own traitor politicians that were writing the exact wording for it.

Though I'm not worried. russia is free to try to invade Finland. We'll see how it goes for them.
    Didn't they sign a mutual security pact with the UK in May?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    Didn't they sign a mutual security pacts with the UK in May?
    Yup. one of the few times I was happy to see Bojo recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    Didn't they sign a mutual security pact with the UK in May?
    Yes, because due to Brexit the UK is no longer in the EU and therefor not part of the EU mutual defence treaty, so Boris got to sign a pact and pretend like its a new thing, instead of just a continuation of what they had before.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Yes, because due to Brexit the UK is no longer in the EU and therefor not part of the EU mutual defence treaty, so Boris got to sign a pact and pretend like its a new thing
    Boris and the UK have actually earned a lot of good will and prestige over their handling of the Ukraine crisis...the EU...well let's just say it's reputation has been tarnished.

The EU defense clause is significantly weaker then Article 5 and weaker then the pledge the UK has made to Sweden.
    Last edited by CostinR; 2022-06-10 at 09:14 PM.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."