Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    Taelia is pretty much built to be Anduins future queen
    This right here is the most logical. Both Bolvar and Anduin have wielded a Mourne sword, Bolvar was one of his father's best soldiers, and they are near each other in age. Not to mention she is a lady with a title, befitting a King. Everything just works out. Honestly, if we need a "prideful" relationship, I say Budd (from Cataclysm) hooks up with Wrathion. We already know he is flamboyant enough to make it happen.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Anduin x Wrathion shipping? Goodness gracious I feel like i've taken a trip back to MoP

I stopped reading as soon as the fanfiction began.

I'm interested in seeing more interaction and development between Anduin and Wrathion as well, but at this point, I'm utterly exhausted with this ship and the people pushing it.

Jesus is the anduin shipping creepy. You cant have same sex friends nowadays without people going omg are you two a couple?

No.
    Take your homoerotic fanfics somewhere else.
    It's about as stupid as Sonic x Shadow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    atleast half the playerbase would lose their shit,because as we all know,presenting any non heterosexual relationship in muh vidgiu gaimz is a personal attack on their sexuality
    Or its just a really stupid idea the OP is suggesting. Utterly absurd and reeks of stupid shipping culture
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

anakin?
    No matter how relevant the post, I will stop reading after 'should of'.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    atleast half the playerbase would lose their shit,because as we all know,presenting any non heterosexual relationship in muh vidgiu gaimz is a personal attack on their sexuality
    But not everything has to be gay.. This is a huge reason why the movement is hated so damn much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take canonical Wranduin just for the salt it will generate.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooginava182 View Post
    But not everything has to be gay.. This is a huge reason why the movement is hated so damn much.
    It’s hated not because it’s gay but because they want to make you know it’s gay. It’s just as obnoxious if a straight couple in anything is pushed into your face. There is nothing wrong with any kind of pairing, it’s how you present it.

Granted, people tend to be offended when a man says they have a husband or a boyfriend. Yet when there are lesbians… Not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    Granted, people tend to be offended when a man says they have a husband or a boyfriend. Yet when there are lesbians… Not so much.
    People? Or just men?

Is this how dracthyr are generated?

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    People? Or just men?
    People. Lesbians are also looked down upon, but it’s fairly common for gay men to be a heavy target in comparison. Reminds me of the heavy differences between Tracer and Soldier 76 and their partners in fiction. Tracer easily had a lot of support (and of course hate). But when s76 was revealed to have a male partner in the past, people had to come swarming in to dogpile the one off paragraph, triggering a cascade of support afterwards, not vice versa. It’s a subtle difference but, an important one. Both are hated but gay men unfortunately get hit harder for some reason.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see this, not because i give a shit who Anduin fucks but i want to see all the butthurt people going GRRR gay people.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    And besides, the fanfic you wrote is very cringe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    As bad as OP's fanfic is, it's still less "cringe" than what you unironically type on a daily basis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
    As bad as OP's fanfic is, it's still less "cringe" than what you unironically type on a daily basis
    Are you stalking that guy?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    - Calia is her canonical mother and its pretty much confirmed in all but absoleute admission. Besides which, Calia acts as a psudo mother figure to Anduin in the novels and he is responsible for her revival, and indirectly speaking, responsible for bringing Bolvar and Taelia back together.
    I love how you presented your own headcanon as if it is absolute fact. But then you have to put up the disclaimer that it is yet to be made actual canon. Given that Calia and Taelia were in the same room for most of Shadowlands, one would expect that this would've came up if it was true. Hell, Bolvar was there as well and nothing was said about it.

The truth is, it is highly unlikely that Taelia is Calia's daughter. Calia makes it sound in Before the Storm that her secret husband and daughter were killed when the undead blighted southshore. Note that southshore didn't get blighted until Cata by the Forsaken. Although I think Blizzard wanted to make it seem that Southshore was attacked by the undead between WC3 and vanilla. Even though Southshore had no sign of it being attacked prior to Cata. Plus Taelia was handed over to Daelin, whom handed her over to Cyrus as he was about to set sail to Kalimdor to find Jaina. Which happened around the time the scourge was sacking Dalaran for the book of Medivh as that was when Jaina left for Kalimdor. And Daelin didn't leave for Kalimdor until a bit later (according to Chronicles vol 3). The timeline simply doesn't match up.
    Last edited by Volardelis; 2022-06-11 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooginava182 View Post
    right because 1 or 2 in dozens or thausands of couples,is ''everything'',jesus bigots crack me up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Or its just a really stupid idea the OP is suggesting. Utterly absurd and reeks of stupid shipping culture
    Oh i dont disagree,i hate the random shipping stuff,did they even do that in mop like he said?i dont recal

Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post
    Are you stalking that guy?
    No, but he keeps plastering his irrelevant opinion everywhere he goes, which seems to be everywhere on this site. It is practically impossible to avoid contact with his drivel.

Majority speaking people don't really care for this same sex relationship, transgender whatever in wow. Want story to be good, raids to be fine, pvp to be fun. Yes I am theorizing but could almost be what a lot of people actually care about. Same sex gender relationships like Matthias Shaw and Flynn and the transgender npc in Bastion and they're forgotten cause its just so minuscule in the grander world.