Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I was more getting at the train of thought that if Foxxi and I are both certainly scum in Lora's eyes then it shouldn't matter which of us is lynched first. The previous game punished me for my paranoia though I genuinely don't like blindly following the lead of someone who swears up and down that they have all the answers. I'll confess, this game also requires a bit more thinking than I expected it to.

I just don't want to throw a game on the 'maybe' that is Lora throwing Kel under the bus as a sacrifice in order to seem to be trustworthy only to kill off the right players during the day and night phases to secure a path to victory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I was more getting at the train of thought that if Foxxi and I are both certainly scum in Lora's eyes then it shouldn't matter which of us is lynched first. The previous game punished me for my paranoia though I genuinely don't like blindly following the lead of someone who swears up and down that they have all the answers. I'll confess, this game also requires a bit more thinking than I expected it to.

I just don't want to throw a game on the 'maybe' that is Lora throwing Kel under the bus as a sacrifice in order to seem to be trustworthy only to kill off the right players during the day and night phases to secure a path to victory.
    that is the funniest shit ever that i would 100% do if i was scum. im not scum tho but fuck thats funny. the other of you two dying doesnt matter but i'd much prefer to have a scum foxxi dead first than last.

- - - Updated - - -

order* /chars

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

So I voted crackle last night.... and other than clarinet saying the vote is smelly, and crackle himself semi-omgusing (not voting me, just saying that my vote on him makes me scummy) -- no one has really commented. Does anyone have a reason I should feel crackle is town?

Tell me crackle, you haven't said a whole lot, why does my curiosity vote bother you? And who would you vote for if not me?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    lul /chars

- - - Updated - - -

the conclusion was easy to make with you choosing to side with kel and vote claws. like i said before, very disappointed in you this game.
    You're blinded by your certainty that you're right - but I genuinely hadn't even noticed kel's post. I was in and out of consciousness, and voted on claws for the reasons I had stated, and those reasons only. He had been on my ass day one for arbitrary reasons, which he has done before as scum knowing that getting me yeeted when I am town is likely only ever going to happen through D1 lulz, and then D2 after I joked about killing xan he latched onto that as a reason to continue pushing the Foxxi scum narrative. It felt extremely opportunistic and I said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

I'm skeptical of this. In other set-ups it makes more sense.

I still think, in this scenario, scum would be dummies not to make people not work for lynches.

Just don't see the logic in disputing lora's claim. If he's tricked me, well done. Because to me he's cleared, and there's other things I'm more skeptical in.

Day 3 Vote Count:

Foxxi - 2 (Lora #215, Graeham #239)
    Clarinet - 2 (Val #218, LDG #219)
    Crackle - 1 (Foxxi #220)
    LDG - 1 (Clarinet #238)

Not voting: Crackle, Mazer

With 8 people alive, majority is 5. If day ends without majority being reached, modified majority will come into play. With 6 votes cast, modified majority is 4 votes on a single player.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazer23 View Post
    I'm skeptical of this. In other set-ups it makes more sense.

I still think, in this scenario, scum would be dummies not to make people not work for lynches.

Just don't see the logic in disputing lora's claim. If he's tricked me, well done. Because to me he's cleared, and there's other things I'm more skeptical in.
    I don't disagree. I mostly brought it up because so little is actually happening. It isn't worth pursuing seriously unless Foxxi ends up flipping town but if that happens and this is actually all some bold play then sure, well played to Lora and all that.

Of course, Lora being wrong about Foxxi does not necessarily mean that Lora is mafia aligned. If anything, I'd be more worried about the people sitting back.

we should vote grae he's been stiff since D1 and he's also offering his head to be chopped off - an offer we cannot refuse

I think scum Grae doesn't mind to sacrifice himself knowing that mafia still get a 2nd chance - they already know Lora and only need the other 2 guesses

Honestly, I'm not certain, but feeling decent about either option.

I also have Clarinet high on my suss list. If Grae is a dirty lad, that looks a little better for clarinet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    So I voted crackle last night.... and other than clarinet saying the vote is smelly, and crackle himself semi-omgusing (not voting me, just saying that my vote on him makes me scummy) -- no one has really commented. Does anyone have a reason I should feel crackle is town?

Tell me crackle, you haven't said a whole lot, why does my curiosity vote bother you? And who would you vote for if not me.
    Ok. To start your vote on me is valid in your opinion. I get why, i haven't looked the most town this game (or well just activity) but participation isnt that high to begin with. I also stated that i am fine with you voting me. Becuase town won't lose if i did and it make it really apparent that you are not playing town.

My reasoning is not omgus. I called you out for a bad vote on claws, and you then voting me seemed omgus to me. Which obviously continued my suspicion on you.

No one has answered me about why they feel crackle is town here. I'm not scum, and we're wasting the precious time we have to actually debate who might be, with nonsense about wondering if Lora is pulling some kind of stunt or not.

- - - Updated - - -

And crackle responds as I post XD

So crackle, who are you suspicious of?
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I haven't exactly contributed much of use though how I have been 'stiff'?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    No one has answered me about why they feel crackle is town here. I'm not scum, and we're wasting the precious time we have to actually debate who might be, with nonsense about wondering if Lora is pulling some kind of stunt or not.

- - - Updated - - -

And crackle responds as I post XD

So crackle, who are you suspicious of?
    hey google what is the definition of irony

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    we should vote grae he's been stiff since D1 and he's also offering his head to be chopped off - an offer we cannot refuse

I think scum Grae doesn't mind to sacrifice himself knowing that mafia still get a 2nd chance - they already know Lora and only need the other 2 guesses
    Ok, I REALLY don't like this post.

Sounds just like Scum trying to NOT be 'sus and look Town-y.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    Ok, I REALLY don't like this post.

Sounds just like Scum trying to NOT be 'sus and look Town-y.
    I don't know what to make of pushing grae but not voting there, and not relly not mentioning foxxi, where he has voted. Not sure if it's something like wanting to be on record with suspicion on grae without giving him a chance to be pushed or putting out feelers.

We've got something like eleven hours left, and this has just sat here stagnant. No one wants to talk about crackle which baffles me. He's a good player and has only shown up to give token comments, and yet no one seems to care about that.

I won't self pres vote onto clarinet... I don't think he's scum, and frankly it's not worth trying to save myself when no one wants to engage and talk to me anyway. My vote is staying where my suspicions are.

My three most suss are grae, foxxi, and clarinet.

With grae, the weird offer to have himself lynched, but them getting on the foxxi train get me. As well as grae throwing out the theory that Lora might have been scum targeting a teammate. Don't buy it.

The clarinet back and forth makes me wary. There's been little motion or even activity about all day.

Wanna press a bit.

Vote clarinet

Day 3 Vote Count: (6 hour warning)

Foxxi - 3 (Lora #215, Graeham #239, Clarinet #246)
    Clarinet - 3 (Val #218, LDG #219, Mazer #257)
    Crackle - 1 (Foxxi #220)

Not voting: Crackle

With 8 people alive, majority is 5. The day will end at 9:00pm ET on 6/12. If day ends without majority being reached, modified majority will come into play. With 7 votes cast, modified majority is 4 votes on a single player.

10+ Year Old Account
    i was exhausted from having to human a lot yesterday. im content with my vote on foxxi as todays lynch target and everything i've previously said.

why do people ask me why I won't vote Grae

- it's clear that NO ONE has any intention on creating a wagon on him -

also I was at 2 votes and needed to press on foxxi to save myself but thinking back I might let foxxi live over me - her recent posts were mega townie

and I'm completely puzzled

Lemon looks extra horrible

foxxi if you wanna to vote me and save yourself - do it

- - - Updated - - -

also I'm assuming Grae will switch over to me because of my push on him

just to be clear - I no longer have any intention to vote Grae

from now on even if someone begs me I won't vote for Grae - a song only lasts a couple of minutes - my push for Grae lasted 3 entire day phases consisting of insane amounts of hours - I'm officially done being a sole pusher for his wagon - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

- - - Updated - - -

unvote:foxxi

think she's more important and has a better vision of this game than me