Page 1 of 40
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Beta signup Diablo 4

Can't see a thread about it.
    No idea how long it has been open but I just noticed you can sign up for a chance to be included in future beta tests.

https://diablo4.blizzard.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Can't see a thread about it.
    No idea how long it has been open but I just noticed you can sign up for a chance to be included in future beta tests.

https://diablo4.blizzard.com/
    Aye, I did find it a bit weird, but signed up, I am!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I'm never invited into early beta. Seems those spots are only reserved for Twitch/Youtube content creators. I haven't played Blizzard game in a long while, so maybe they'll send me an invite this time to try and entice me back to their games. Wishful thinking, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyButt View Post
    I'm never invited into early beta. Seems those spots are only reserved for Twitch/Youtube content creators. I haven't played Blizzard game in a long while, so maybe they'll send me an invite this time to try and entice me back to their games. Wishful thinking, I know.
    Last time I got invited to an early Beta was during WotLK beta. After that I haven't gotten any access other than the guaranteed ones when they happened.

I was in the D3 Beta and the RoS Beta, so here's hoping.

The RoS Beta was pretty good - lots of testing, lots of feedback, and some things actually got changed. We'll see how D4 turns out.

I beg to differ, I've been given an invite to most of Blizzard's games and expansions beta tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    I was in the D3 Beta and the RoS Beta, so here's hoping.

The RoS Beta was pretty good - lots of testing, lots of feedback, and some things actually got changed. We'll see how D4 turns out.
    Kinda wishing they've learned from D3 vanilla beta. Only testing up to Skelly king made it so Act 1 was way more polished and balanced than acts that followed. At least they should test each moster type in the beta to get feedback and see issues before they come bad enough that you have to be a master to even get to the end game. Much like D3 was with basically only few people getting to Act 4 before the nerfs hit. I did it, but purely because I saw the stupidity of 0 stam Wizard with Force Armor shenanigans, which clearly didn't get tested.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Kinda wishing they've learned from D3 vanilla beta. Only testing up to Skelly king made it so Act 1 was way more polished and balanced than acts that followed. At least they should test each moster type in the beta to get feedback and see issues before they come bad enough that you have to be a master to even get to the end game. Much like D3 was with basically only few people getting to Act 4 before the nerfs hit. I did it, but purely because I saw the stupidity of 0 stam Wizard with Force Armor shenanigans, which clearly didn't get tested.
    Yeah the D3 Vanilla beta was complete shit. It was really more a demo, not a beta.

But RoS was solid. They did learn. So hopefully they continue in that tradition with D4 - ESPECIALLY when it comes to endgame testing, which is literally the most important part of the game.

Yeah the D3 Vanilla beta was complete shit. It was really more a demo, not a beta.

But RoS was solid. They did learn. So hopefully they continue in that tradition with D4 - ESPECIALLY when it comes to endgame testing, which is literally the most important part of the game.
    Kinda scared though because it will launch anywere between 7 to 12 months from now. 9 is most probable, due to Feb-March being the prime launch windows. And well we have the sign ups now, but no announcement when testing will begin. And Blizz has never been fast to act on feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Kinda scared though because it will launch anywere between 7 to 12 months from now. 9 is most probable, due to Feb-March being the prime launch windows. And well we have the sign ups now, but no announcement when testing will begin. And Blizz has never been fast to act on feedback.
    You're not wrong.

Yes, this is worth a watch on that topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You mean 7 to 19 months. All they said was 2023.
    Nope, 7 to 12. They said all games shown in the Microsoft presentation were going to launch in 12 months. And they even had a slide to back that up which showed D4 in the list of 2023 releases and below said all were going to launch in 12 months.

Last edited by Nymrohd; 2022-07-22 at 07:57 PM.

There is a friends and family alpha going on and they are having plenty of leaks

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    I beg to differ, I've been given an invite to most of Blizzard's games and expansions beta tests.
    Same here. Been in every Blizzard beta since early closed beta for WoW, always early, and many of the more recent alphas after the more prominent influences if you will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got D3 closed beta originally but never submitted feedback (didn't play much) so doubt I get it this time round.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been invited and I have never streamed a day in my life so there is hope.
    An Karanir Thanagor

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    I've been invited and I have never streamed a day in my life so there is hope.
    Same but I did top 10 on D3 last season. Also, it's worth mentioning the whole thing is under NDA.

15+ Year Old Account
    Same here, got invited today. Blizz never invited me to early betas to any game, I'm surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    These are from two months ago. I received an invite (well, more of a notification that i made it in) this afternoon.