Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I would like to have an invite on Europe, Amber#2862. Ty

I would love to get an invite on Europe aswell, Calle#22892 if anyone has a spare

Joke's on them, I don't have any friends.

Yea, I dont see why not. People that dont play - they are not returning, and any more, even free players are welcome.
    Also, if anyone want transfer - EU, Dansaris#2738

I would glady get the chance to try the game, if someone have an extra invite to send.
    slevenj0e#2264 in EU region.

Anybody feels like sending out an invite? My BattleTag's sliddjur#21852 and I'm on EU.

I was looking forward to coming back to the game for some time but was pushed off due to crazy amounts of time gating and grind, but now I Hear it's much better so would like to come back.

I will be accepting the invite so you get a faction change too.

Cheers
    Last edited by mauserr; 2022-06-12 at 09:47 AM.

Would gladly try it out again on EU Vertamin#2716

Use this link for come back to game in europe with faction change too

battle.net/recruit/6PK9PJFPC5
    Last edited by TOne2641; 2022-06-12 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TOne2641 View Post
    Use this link for come back to game in europe with faction change too

battle.net/recruit/6PK9PJFPC5
    That's recruit a friend, a totally different thing than this promotion they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Copey View Post
    When they have to resort to their fan-base to recruit bringing back players because they are unable on their own merits to do so.
    Yep. Blizzard never did anything like this before. Nope. Nothing similar to it in the entire time WoW has been around.

Would also love to receive an invitation Mohe#2708 EU

I would love to get an invite Andrusza#2184 EU

Never gonna turn down free stuff AvoidingSven#1832 US/OCE

Quote Originally Posted by Echo of Soul View Post
    They're bribing people to play their game now??
    You do know they have had "Recruit-a-Friend" for over a decade now right? That is basically what this is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mauserr View Post
    That's recruit a friend, a totally different thing than this promotion they're doing.
    It's the same exact concept.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    You do know they have had "Recruit-a-Friend" for over a decade now right? That is basically what this is.

- - - Updated - - -

It's the same exact concept.
    But the rewards aren't the same as in this promotion. You don't get a 30 day gametime pass for free and the inviter doesn't get a free faction change. The RAF program only works on new accounts or accounts that are up to 7 days old or something, can't use it on a full Shadowlands account, while the new promo works on all accounts that are in good standing (no bans etc).

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Why even have factions at this point
    why do people like you always have something negative to say when you derive 0 pleasure or happiness from said game...its giving braindead
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubathingy View Post
    But anyway it's OK to be jelly of the tallest midget.

Quote Originally Posted by mauserr View Post
    But the rewards aren't the same as in this promotion. You don't get a 30 day gametime pass for free and the inviter doesn't get a free faction change. The RAF program only works on new accounts or accounts that are up to 7 days old or something, can't use it on a full Shadowlands account, while the new promo works on all accounts that are in good standing (no bans etc).
    So? The concept is the exact same. Changing the rewards does not change the concept.

Darkstrike#2466 - Eu, if someone has a spare one.

Listen I won't say no to free stuff. Ramza#1530 - NA

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shamantime View Post
    why do people like you always have something negative to say when you derive 0 pleasure or happiness from said game...its giving braindead
    They're looking for reactions, I guess they sort of feed off of it. Best is to ignore them.