Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Diablo IV Coming in 2023 - Necromancer Class and Beta Signup

Diablo IV Coming 2023 | Necromancer Is 5th Playable Class | Beta Signup Now Live

Overwatch 2 Launches October 4 - Free to Play and New Hero: Junker Queen

Diablo IV Coming in 2023
    Beta Opt-In is now live!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Blizzard Entertainment announced today that Diablo® IV, the next generation installment in the genre-defining series, is debuting in 2023. Blizzard also announced that Diablo IV is coming to Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation®5, alongside versions for Windows® PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation®4, with cross-play and cross-progression enabled for all platforms

Inside Sanctuary—a realm long embattled by the devastating wars between the High Heavens and the Burning Hells—decades have passed since the events of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls®, but the world remains plagued by a sinister, corrupting force. And now Lilith, the Daughter of Hatred, has been reborn in the mortal world and is determined to rule over Sanctuary once more.

Joining the battle alongside iconic classes Barbarian, Sorceress, Rogue, and Druid is the legendary Necromancer, the fifth playable character class, which returns with newly designed undead mechanics. Players will be able to utilize the Necromancer’s Book of the Dead, an all-new ability for the class, allowing them to dominate the battlefield with deeper customization of their undead army than ever before. Fight with aggressive skeleton Warriors, fast-attacking Skirmishers, sword and board Defenders, or scythe-wielding Reapers. Unleash a litany of spells with Skeleton Mages, imbuing them with shadow, cold, and sacrificial magics. Deploy tanking Bone Golems, health-stealing Blood Golems, and charging Iron Golems. Or sacrifice them all to absorb their power.

“We can’t wait to open the gates of Hell next year—the talented team behind Diablo IV puts gameplay first in everything they do, and they have built the biggest and most ambitious vision of Sanctuary yet,” said Mike Ybarra, president of Blizzard Entertainment. “This sprawling world draws deeply from the dark well of the franchise’s 25-year history and is designed around the philosophy of player choice, offering an adventure unlike anything Diablo players have experienced before.”

Diablo IV’s version of Sanctuary is massive, and every inch is rife with opportunity for adventure. Character customization in the game is richer and more extensive than ever, and players will be able to let their curiosity (and perhaps foolishness) guide them through over 140 dungeons and dozens of side quests in their pursuit of victory over Lilith’s forces . . . and ever-more-powerful gear. Mighty world bosses pose added challenge throughout Sanctuary, encouraging players to team up with others they encounter on their journeys to defeat them and reap their treasures. And for the first time, players can forever alter the world around them by conquering and converting corrupted Strongholds into friendly outposts.

There’s no golden path to follow in Diablo IV; players can choose to progress in whatever nonlinear way they want to. This open-ended experience extends to the end game, where players can test their skills in Nightmare Dungeons, enjoy combative mayhem in dedicated PvP zones, build Paragon Boards to continue advancing and customizing their characters beyond max level, and engage with the Tree of Whispers to unlock further world objectives and bounties and acquire Legendary gear.

Those willing to rise to the challenge are encouraged to learn more at https://diablo4.blizzard.com, where further details about the game will be shared as development progresses.
    Last edited by Lumy; 2022-06-12 at 09:25 PM.

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

I had low to none expectations and I'm still disappointed.. this looks truly awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think people need to be worried about D4. Meme on immortal all you want, but D4 is NOT going to be pay to win. Im sure it will have some kind of cosmetics on sale, but that's it.

Looks pretty damn solid. Still rooting for Blizz to at least have one win in the sea of bullshit they presented us over the last years, fingers crossed that's gonna be the one.

Me: Blizzard I want playable necromancer

Blizzard: Okay

Me.... I MEANT IN WoW >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    How much does it cost to press play on the video? Did they gate the trailer behind a payment? Im afraid to check.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping for an annual pass type of promotion or it on the game pass if it launches after June 2023 when the Microsoft deal is expected to close by. DI gave a taste of some of the "game as a service" features they have talked about for D4 and they are great. The world boss, events, and "zone population". Though I hope they don't have servers and just have phases so you never have to make a choice of where to play or pay to do a server transfer.

A battle pass and a comestic store are likely for D4 and I don't see them doing a direct sale of power. I can see them trying another hand at the RMAH since that was always a large part of the community for past games.

Should be a fun game. For every Diablo 3 flaw, the gameplay was phenomenal, so i have high hopes for the same on D4, even if it lacks on other ways.

How much it is gonna cost to unlock ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I want this to be good SO. BADLY.

I watched the trailer a second time without sound on, to just concentrate on the fighting and environments, and I'll be honest, it's got me super hype. If they can nail the combat, everything else will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I dont think people need to be worried about D4. Meme on immortal all you want, but D4 is NOT going to be pay to win. Im sure it will have some kind of cosmetics on sale, but that's it.
    Lets hope we arent just inhaling copium this time.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    2004 - 2009: WoW makes all its money from subscriptions, they'd never sell cosmetics outside of the bonus from collector editions
    2010: WoW starts selling pets and mounts
    2008-2011: Diablo III will be a return to glory with no extras except maybe cosmetics for money
    2012: Diablo III launches with RMT
    2011- 2014: Well, that's just cosmetics, WoW would never sell gold or something
    2015: WoW starts selling gold (aka token)
    2016-2017: Well, at least Blizzard is sticking with PC
    2018: Diablo Immortal announced with, at the time, no port expected to PC
    2019-2021: Well, I'm sure Blizzard won't be too aggressive with monetizing D:I
    2022: D:I launched with some of the most aggressive monetization of any mobile game

"Meme on immortal"? Are you even paying attention at all?

Do you not understand the trend here? There are exactly 2 chances that Diablo IV will be launched without an aggressive monetization scheme...slim and none.

First i thought it is diablo rip off clone or something, because the trailer looked kinda bad and not blizzlike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    First i thought it is diablo rip off clone or something, because the trailer looked kinda bad and not blizzlike.
    I tohught that at first, then again the footage is shot in game, and not through their typical CGI.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Blizzard hasn't grown in size so the fact they're pumping out games this fast means they're just cash grabs. Game will be shit, just like everything else that shit company remakes.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    Blizzard hasn't grown in size so the fact they're pumping out games this fast means they're just cash grabs. Game will be shit, just like everything else that shit company remakes.
    Ehm you are aware that Diablo 4 has been in development for a very long time.. Right? Unfortunately that doesn't mean the game will be good but to just assume it's a cash grab is a little weird.

How in the world can you be certain of that? D3 was literally pay to win for a while. WoW is now pay to win. DI is pay to win. How are you going to say for certain D4 won't be?

https://twitter.com/PezRadar/status/...CgzfG5lNEqAAAA
    D4 is coming out as a full price game built strictly for PC/console audiences.
    The game is huge & there will be tons of content after launch for all players.
    Paid content is built around optional cosmetic items & eventually full expansions.
    We will be sharing more info soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    How in the world can you be certain of that? D3 was literally pay to win for a while. WoW is now pay to win. DI is pay to win. How are you going to say for certain D4 won't be?
    Just come aboard the copium train where we hope Blizzard remember the RMAH fiasco.