Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    did you add reforged to the right account ?
    No =X...

After all this annoying things...No I did not...But in the time between me reading your post and me making this post I have done reading about B.net account mergers and it's not uncommon so I am now in the process of merging.

1 account has only Reforged on it.... (I don't remember making it but I must of cause there it is alone no other games on account).
    Another account I made back in 2006 is the one I should of put it in....

Now I just hope I still get the meat wagon after the whole merger thing.

/sigh.

EDIT: Akchewally! It's quicker and easier to get a refund for Warcraft 3 Reforged Spoils of War (which I just got then) and to delete that loner Bnet account (which I just did after checking the refund is in my bank account) then to re buy Warcraft 3 Reforged Spoils of War on the proper account, got to admit the refund process took naught but 5 seconds
    Last edited by Kharnath; 2022-06-12 at 11:10 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I like how after three years of the WC3 Megathread people still can't use the search function.

Good luck on the account merger, my strange OP friend

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    I like how after three years of the WC3 Megathread people still can't use the search function.

Good luck on the account merger, my strange OP friend
    Oh nah it was easier to get a refund of Reforged then delete that account because it was the only thing/game on that account and then re-purchase reforged on the correct account, I also noticed that with account mergers certain things do not get merged certain pets certain promotion things so I didn't want to take the chance with the Meat Wagon because this is all about the Meat Wagon ultimately, I played a little bit of Reforged whilst I had it but couldn't stop staring at thralls portrait haha "that's not the thrall I know and love!!"