Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I specifically checked and there was at least one Illinois nazi.
    https://www.adl.org/resources/backgr.../patriot-front

Anyone with them is basically a Nazi, they all have the same ideology as Nazis.

15+ Year Old Account
    I find it telling that all the usual "both sides" and "Whatabout" conservative defenders are missing from this thread.
    Here is something to believe in!

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/20...patriot-front/

All of them have been named, what with their arrests being a matter of public record.

Man, and they didn't even get to go harass "the gays", they just outed themselves as Nazi's for nothing.

Losers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    All of them have been named, what with their arrests being a matter of public record.
    Good. After all, this was a big deal for them, being a Nazi to the point of seeking out other Nazis. They must have felt it was the right thing to do. Therefore they should be proud that who they are and what they do is now public.

...what do you mean, wearing masks? Well, shit.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    https://www.adl.org/resources/backgr.../patriot-front

Anyone with them is basically a Nazi, they all have the same ideology as Nazis.
    I think you missed the reference there.

People missing references? I hate people missing references.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Obviously. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Obviously. I have no idea what you are talking about.
    Check Ripster42's link. Or just google the Blues Brothers.

https://www.insider.com/idaho-police...s-pride-2022-6

So apparently white nationalist nazi's are very big mad that their own got arrested without even making it to their destination to cause riots and harass LGBTQ+ folks and allies.

White said that the department received nearly 150 calls after Saturday's arrests — 50% of which were praise from the community.

"The other 50% who are completely anonymous and who want nothing more than to scream and yell at us, and use some really choice words, offer death threats against myself and other members of the police department merely for doing our jobs," White said. "Those people obviously remain anonymous and don't tell us where they are from, although we had a call as far away as Norway."
    Man, Make America Great Again with the Nords.

In other news - https://thehill.com/news/state-watch...en-story-hour/

Small group of Proud Bois decided to try to crash a drag queen story hour in the bay area. Just showed up to act aggressive and hurl verbal abuse at everyone there because they genuinely have nothing better going on in their lives.

They're not under investigation for hate crimes. Hopefully they get charged and convicted, absolute exhausted with these assholes just showing up everywhere, uninvited, to be unrelenting, malicious assholes to others who are just trying to have a fun time.

Fuck all nazi's and white supremacists, send them all to the Pacific Trash Heap and let them form Kekistan there.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.insider.com/idaho-police...s-pride-2022-6

So apparently white nationalist nazi's are very big mad that their own got arrested without even making it to their destination to cause riots and harass LGBTQ+ folks and allies.

Man, Make America Great Again with the Nords.

In other news - https://thehill.com/news/state-watch...en-story-hour/

Small group of Proud Bois decided to try to crash a drag queen story hour in the bay area. Just showed up to act aggressive and hurl verbal abuse at everyone there because they genuinely have nothing better going on in their lives.

They're not under investigation for hate crimes. Hopefully they get charged and convicted, absolute exhausted with these assholes just showing up everywhere, uninvited, to be unrelenting, malicious assholes to others who are just trying to have a fun time.

Fuck all nazi's and white supremacists, send them all to the Pacific Trash Heap and let them form Kekistan there.
    Remember, to right wingers:

Peacefully protesting in front a supreme court justice's residence because you don't like the actions they're taking as a reprentative with authority of hundreds of millions of people's lives: not okay.

Busting into a book reading to hurl slurs at random innocent people because you don't like that there are men dressed like women there: totally acceptable.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

https://sfist.com/2022/06/13/sen-sco...death-threats/

Seems to be connected to this weekends events, state Senator for SF Scott Weiner had credible bomb threats called in, resulting in uniformed SFPD officers searching his home for bombs.

The email threat is included in the article for anyone interested in reading.

And as a reminder: I believe the number of children sexually assaulted at drag events in totality - not just storytime book readings - remains zero. While Republicans/conservatives favorite institutions cannot claim such a track record.

Genuinely hope they track this person (or people) down and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

The email threat is included in the article for anyone interested in reading.
    The left is continuing to groom kids, we see time and time again drag queen events are involving minors in explicit ways.
    It makes me wonder: if you sat one of these people down (removed from the propagandists feeding them this shit) and asked them to describe what "grooming" means, and what sort "explicit" things are going on with drag queens and children...what would their answer be.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    It makes me wonder: if you sat one of these people down (removed from the propagandists feeding them this shit) and asked them to describe what "grooming" means, and what sort "explicit" things are going on with drag queens and children...what would their answer be.
    The same, empty, meaningless buzzwords and phrases they'll vomit out either way.

One of the Patriot Front Nazis got kicked out of his mother's house for being a Nazi piece of shit.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pack-y...nt-members-mom

One of the Patriot Front Nazis got kicked out of his mother's house for being a Nazi piece of shit.

Yeah, but who are these "anonymous donors" that bailed them out of jail?

And then I go to the NYPost article looking for more information, read comments demanding to know "why BLM wasn't treated the same way" and am reminded that it might have just been more ordinary people supporting the neo-Nazis... Fuck me.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Yeah, but who are these "anonymous donors" that bailed them out of jail?

And then I go to the NYPost article looking for more information, read comments demanding to know "why BLM wasn't treated the same way" and am reminded that it might have just been more ordinary people supporting the neo-Nazis... Fuck me.
    It could be the same people that bailed out and financially supported Rittenhouse from bail to lawyer fees. Some of which were regular people you are speculating about.

10+ Year Old Account
    So these fucks came to the parade with intend to harm... What are the odds all of them will be walking the streets again in no time. I mean its good to see police actually do something good, but I don't have faith in the justice system to put all of these people away for what is attempted terrorism and threat on life.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    What are the odds all of them will be walking the streets again in no time
    Depends on if they can get conspiracy charges filed. Imagine a jury staring down a group of Nazis who came to their state with the proven, documented intent to hurt their friends and neighbors. The Nazis will plead out in seconds.

That said,

there are other consequences for having your name and picture accurately posted as a conspiring Nazi homophobe. I don't know a ton about business contract law, but I'm hoping more than a few places have "we can fire you if you're a Nazi piece of human excrement" in the fine print. Maybe not those exact words.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Depends on if they can get conspiracy charges filed. Imagine a jury staring down a group of Nazis who came to their state with the proven, documented intent to hurt their friends and neighbors. The Nazis will plead out in seconds.

That said,

there are other consequences for having your name and picture accurately posted as a conspiring Nazi homophobe. I don't know a ton about business contract law, but I'm hoping more than a few places have "we can fire you if you're a Nazi piece of human excrement" in the fine print. Maybe not those exact words.
    HR can fire their Nazi asses for pretty much any reason.

Why do so many of these members of the "master race" still live with their parents?