Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    BLM didn't buy themselves multimillion dollar mansions. Stop listening to right wing media https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2052447.html

Quote Originally Posted by Candiman View Post
    BLM didn't buy themselves multimillion dollar mansions. Stop listening to right wing media https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2052447.html
    In your racist zeal to point out that "black people do bad things too!!!" you missed the point completely: An organization that's supposed to be hunting for and exposing fraud, defrauding its donors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Much like BLM, act--
    Hmm. Tell me, where is BLM's donation site? Perhaps I missed it. Surely you, someone who claims that BLM raised a bunch of money and did nothing with it, can show me where you donate to BLM? I mean, you don't want to be seen as some rushing so hard to "both sides" deflect that they didn't know what they were talking about, do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    The comparison is fair in light of the fact that organizers for BLM used funds that should have been going to help those who need it to buy themselves multimillion dollar mansions.
    This is a racist conspiracy theory. Literally the only reason it gets pushed is by bad-faith people trying to dishonestly impugn a civil rights movement. You aren't even getting the claims "right", and are expanding it even further yourself (there was one multi-million-dollar investment, which wasn't anyone's personal property, and some real estate purchases by one founder who wasn't using BLM funds in the first place and there's never been the remotest iota of evidence for that other than "a black woman could afford to buy some property", which is only iffy if you're, again, racist.

Non-profits and charities buy property for business use or investment purposes all the time. The only reason anyone took issue with this was racism.
    Last edited by Endus; 2022-06-13 at 01:55 PM.

“But BLM!”

Yikes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alright guys, I'm starting a gofundme. Among a whole host of cool things, it's going to have:

- Reinstating Trump as president with MTG as VP!
    - Building that wall between US and Mexico!
    - Deporting all people that don't fit into the definition of Aryan! (We've pulled off those masks where we pretended we're not racist, right?)
    - Rebuilding our religious institution within government that the gay butt sex liberal agenda has ruined!
    - A bunch of other right wing dog whistles I can't be arsed to type out!

For just $10 per person, we could accomplish all of this and more! Just send the money to my gofundme, and I'll totally get all of this done, and I TOTALLY won't disappear with the money, laughing all the way to the bank about how gullible conservatives are.

If it wasn't obvious, huge /S

But if people want to send me money for a political cause that I can retire off of, feel free.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The comparison is fair in light of the fact that organizers for BLM used funds that should have been going to help those who need it to buy themselves multimillion dollar mansions. Again, at its core, BLM is rooted and good but was corrupted by the greedy who took donations and used it for their own personal use rather than helping others.

Lying about election fraud is definitely shitty and those involved should be held accountable for their actions, because electoral fraud is a very serious allegation and should always be treated as such and not brushed off. These people claimed election fraud existed, collected donations to "prove" their allegations and just fucked off with the money instead.
    There is no evidence they bought any mansions with donations. STOP FUCKING LYING>