Kind of irrelevant to most folks, but any Alliance players running Horrific Visions?

I want that damn Black Dragonscale Backpack!

Problem is... well, I'm just not a very good player anymore. I've certainly been *trying* to get my dps up, but I'm a 2h Frost DK so it's slow going.

I've been trying to horde those tokens or whatever for running Horrific Visions, but I just can't seem to do it. I even had a friend try to run, and we were honestly struggling. His main is on the Horde, so I feel bad asking him to continue farming these visions solely for my benefit.

Anyone here who might be interested in running that content? If so, when might be most convenient for you? And should we wait for a specific week (Org or SW?)?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, just fielding the obvious question; unfortunately no, you cannot participate in Visions cross-faction. We tried; it doesn't allow it.

So for me, it HAS to be with Alliance characters. None of my Horde characters ever completed any of the BFA quests, it would take forever just to UNLOCK Horrific Visions, and the cloak would be back to rank 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post

Problem is... well, I'm just not a very good player anymore. I've certainly been *trying* to get my dps up, but I'm a 2h Frost DK so it's slow going.

I've been trying to horde those tokens or whatever for running Horrific Visions, but I just can't seem to do it. I even had a friend try to run, and we were honestly struggling. His main is on the Horde, so I feel bad asking him to continue farming these visions solely for my benefit.

Anyone here who might be interested in running that content? If so, when might be most convenient for you? And should we wait for a specific week (Org or SW?)?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, just fielding the obvious question; unfortunately no, you cannot participate in Visions cross-faction. We tried; it doesn't allow it.

So for me, it HAS to be with Alliance characters. None of my Horde characters ever completed any of the BFA quests, it would take forever just to UNLOCK Horrific Visions, and the cloak would be back to rank 1.
    Have you fully upgraded the legendary cloak? Mobs should be melting so long as you have your sanity orbs it shouldn't be difficult.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've just gotten the backpack yesterday!

It's all about patience. Run the basic parts of the visions to collect tokens, which you can use to upgrade your resistance. Each time you can do more!
    Upgrade the cloak as well and before you know it, you got 5 masks equipped and facerolling the entire horrific vision!

so, long story short:
    - upgrade the cloak gradually
    - upgrade the titanic research gradually
    - start clearing more, and using masks (masks will award more points + other masks)

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I started doing visions very late, and I did them all solo
    at first, they are hard. you need to level up cloak. after several weeks, when cloak has enough resistance, you can run visions like hot knife in butter

work on upgrading cloak
    + check wowhead guides for them
    and learn how to run them more effectively. remember where are extra crystals and buffs, it becomes much easier later

I started Visions on a horde toon before transferring, and I'm continuing them on alliance. PM me if you want a buddy. I think my cloak is rank 8.