Question Cannot find guild with mount achievements

I'm trying to get 400 mount achievement however I'm missing 3 guild mounts and since they are too old I cant seem to find guild with those mount achievements. Is there any way to find those guilds? I'm stuck at 390 mounts, trying to get anything I can. I'm on EU, and I can create character and farm guild rep just for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    I will need to check if my guild has some of them or not. It's a dead guild with me as GL, but we were quite active during Cata/MoP.

Gonna check when I get home after work.

I'm on Stormscale EU.

EDIT: We have the Reins of the Dark Phoenix at least.
    Last edited by Pakheth; 2022-06-13 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    I will need to check if my guild has some of them or not. It's a dead guild with me as GL, but we were quite active during Cata/MoP.

Gonna check when I get home after work.

I'm on Stormscale EU.
    Thanks mate, that's awesome. I even have 60 lvl rogue on Stormscale horde

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volky View Post
    I'm trying to get 400 mount achievement however I'm missing 3 guild mounts and since they are too old I cant seem to find guild with those mount achievements. Is there any way to find those guilds? I'm stuck at 390 mounts, trying to get anything I can. I'm on EU, and I can create character and farm guild rep just for that.
    A moment, I believe my old guild has two-three of them.

Checking...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

Checking...
    Update: Huh. Seems I have been neglecting a server, and have lost a guild due to inactivity. The best I can offer is from my bank guilds/old RP guild with the lion/scorpion mount..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

Checking...

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Huh. Seems I have been neglecting a server, and have lost a guild due to inactivity. The best I can offer is from my bank guilds/old RP guild with the lion/scorpion mount..
    Thanks. that's the only one I have too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volky View Post
    Thanks. that's the only one I have too
    Happy hunting at least!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    I can try and be online in an hour or so on Anuket on Stormscale EU. Whisper me and I'll give an invite.

But like I said above I think we only got the Dark Phoenix from Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    I can try and be online in an hour or so on Anuket on Stormscale EU. Whisper me and I'll give an invite.

But like I said above I think we only got the Dark Phoenix from Cata.
    Thanks I will write when I see you online. Vissenia-Stormscale EU

The guild i'm in seems to have all the mounts/achievements. (What i can see is Lion, Phoenix, Boar, Serpent)
    Bloodfeather, Burning Steppes, Darkspear, Executus, Kor'gall, Saurfang, Shattered Hand, Terokkar connected realms.
    It's called The Couch Potatoes, and most likely on the guild finder, otherwise /w someone from the guild because there is always someone online.

Quote Originally Posted by Winoralu View Post
    The guild i'm in seems to have all the mounts/achievements. (What i can see is Lion, Phoenix, Boar, Serpent)
    Bloodfeather, Burning Steppes, Darkspear, Executus, Kor'gall, Saurfang, Shattered Hand, Terokkar connected realms.
    It's called The Couch Potatoes, and most likely on the guild finder, otherwise /w someone from the guild because there is always someone online.
    You're great I've been invited to guild. Time to level up my priest thank you

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally a thread with a good ending.
    I'm a crazy taco.