View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    3+ Year Old Account
    With the new natives and uhhh jargons in the World Editor since 1.32, certain breakthroughs have been made for WC3 Reforged.

The Quenching Mod team made this one:

The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Fingers crossed we see some major updates in the next couple of years. At the very least, let us play the OG WC3 again...

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Fingers crossed we see some major updates in the next couple of years. At the very least, let us play the OG WC3 again...
    there's this: https://twitter.com/Back2Warcraft/st...56929407184898

- - - Updated - - -

The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

3+ Year Old Account
    Horde tech tree comparison in Chronicles Of The Second War

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Horde tech tree comparison in Chronicles Of The Second War

Looking good. But when is WC3R news

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Looking good. But when is WC3R news
    Well apparently we are getting some:

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Well apparently we are getting some:

Dont give me hope m heart cant take it, but i do hope for major news.

3+ Year Old Account
    don't hope much, best we can get is custom campaigns and some more footprints

3+ Year Old Account
    woah, wc3r lives?!
    perhaps

https://twitter.com/Back2Warcraft/st...51964988207105

Quote Originally Posted by Back2Warcraft
    War3U Member Bogdan datamined the content of yesterdays mini-patch:

72 files changed:
    - 28 HD spell pkb files
    - 44 maps, of which
    -- 3 frozenthrone community maps
    -- 41 campaign maps

Plus changes to files:
    ClientSDK.dll
    ClientSdkMDNSHost.exe
    Warcraft III.exe
    World Editor.exe

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by ardenaso View Post
    we got a patch?!?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    It needs to be something big to undo the damage done.

I think they will just do a patch with ranked and whatnot.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    It needs to be something big to undo the damage done.

I think they will just do a patch with ranked and whatnot.
    If the game continues to crash, people will continue to use the now abandonedware version hosted by Hive Workshop, because WC3R isn't stable enough for use in tournaments.

If the game continues to crash, people will continue to use the now abandonedware version hosted by Hive Workshop, because WC3R isn't stable enough for use in tournaments.
    Most tournaments look like they're using classic SD graphics anyways.

And if the rumored update is true, they'll probably do something like SC2's model updates that are slightly upressed versions of the SD models.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Most tournaments look like they're using classic SD graphics anyways.

And if the rumored update is true, they'll probably do something like SC2's model updates that are slightly upressed versions of the SD models.

They are, because they are using abandonware versions of the game nowadays, instead of dealing with the unstable buggy mess that is WC3R

3+ Year Old Account
    ngl the Paladin is wack though they could've used that Paladin for let's say Ballador the Bright or Duke Lionheart then make a purist remaster of the Paladin

- - - Updated - - -

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wa...ion-1330/27990

Hello Warcraft III: Reforged players,

We’ve recently begun public testing of our next update to Warcraft III: Reforged – version 1.33.0. This update focuses on three features: Ranked Play, Leaderboards, and Player Profiles. We expect to test the new version for 2-3 weeks to gather data, receive feedback from testers, and stress-test the new systems. Thank you very much for testing this patch with us!

–The Warcraft III Team

Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes
    Version 1.33.0
    Ranked Play

Players may now choose between Ranked and Unranked Play.
    Seasons are now available.
    When a Season ends, the ladder will reset, and players will be able to see their history via their Profile and the Leaderboards.
    Your matchmaking rating (MMR) is unique for race, including Random.
    To be placed, players must play 5 placement matches per race.
    After playing a Ranked Match, you’ll be taken to a post-game screen which will display your MMR change and rankings.
    The available Ranks are:
    Unranked
    Combatant
    Challenger
    Rival
    Duelist
    Elite
    Gladiator
    Champion
    Leaderboards

Players can now view their rank in the Leaderboard section, which can be accessed from the Versus screen.
    In the Leaderboard, you can filter by user-names, and sort between race and mode.
    Player Profiles

You can now access your profile by right-clicking on the player icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
    Access other players’ profiles by right-clicking on their name and selecting “View Profile”.
    Reforged Campaign

Numerous tuning and balance adjustments have been made to multiple campaign maps.
    - - - Updated - - -

btw, there's probably gonna be more, I hope

Greetings Warcraft® III: Reforged community,

It’s been some time since we’ve provided an update on Warcraft III: Reforged. Many of you have asked for us to support some of the features which were a part of the original Warcraft III experience. We’re pleased to announce that our upcoming patch 1.33.0 will include Ranked Play, Player Profiles, Leaderboards, and a few additional updates. You can read the patch notes to learn more.

We plan to continue to work on delivering multiple updates this year, but rather than simply telling you, we plan to show you. Keep an eye out on the official Warcraft III: Reforged site to stay on top of the latest developments as we continue to move forward.

To all our committed players around the world who continue to play and enjoy Warcraft III: Reforged, we would like to thank you for your love of this game.

Lok-tar ogar!

-The Warcraft 3 Team

5+ Year Old Account
    we're getting WC3R updates

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY HOTS UPDATES BLIZZ

Please Blizzard remove the dirty dancing Paladin model

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I don't give a shit about the art. Honestly, I consider Reforged a write-off at this point. I only have one hope:
    I really just want them to release the old client again. Let us play the original game. Fire up the old Battle.net servers and make it so WC3 installs stay as WC3 and don't auto-update to Reforged. This is all I want, please.

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't give a shit about the art. Honestly, I consider Reforged a write-off at this point. I only have one hope:
    yeah to be honest I'm still working on my WC3 MOBA in the original editor.

I played a lot of war3 and TFT, but didnt touch reforged. Just last week I was cleaning out boxes in teh garage and found my boxes and cds for war3, and got excited for nearly 30 seconds before i remembered its just a paperweight now.

I DO care about graphics, but not as a #1 priority or anything, but i do enjoy nice graphics. My only real issue with graphics is games not supporting ultra-wide, which just blows my mind in 2022. I have no idea if the new version does - i suspect it absolutely DOES, but yeah.....thats my 2c
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.