Page 1 of 2
LastLast

This is what i got a 3 Week Suspension for

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...nshot_7185.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdNOGI6xvIQ

Other people starting fights in wow.

Other people start arguments, call you bad, and somehow you are the one thats " disrupting their gameplay?" how do i disrupt the gameplay of someone starting arguments?

Not sure what we're supposed to see here.

OK, that's very interesting. Best wishes to Mike.

5+ Year Old Account
    So... what do you want us to help you with?

I'm personally outraged for Mike and I wrote a letter to my congressman. But since I don't know who they are I sent it to Ronald McDonald instead.

Against forum rules to talk about in game or official fourm bans

1- against rules here
    2- what is this "proof" it just shows you being "sorta" toxic to a guy?
    3- ok and?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't they send you an email with the chat logs that they suspended you for? Why not show us that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deathshere View Post

Other people start arguments, call you bad, and somehow you are the one thats " disrupting their gameplay?" how do i disrupt the gameplay of someone starting arguments?
    Yeah, there is more to it, you've had your account struck before as well then.

Furthermore, no help discussing moderation actions of Blizzard on MMO-C, rules against that.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Beastiel View Post
    Don't they send you an email with the chat logs that they suspended you for? Why not show us that?
    bcs that would most likely make him look toxic, not a victim as he wants to pretend to be

OP most likely was toxic and said offensive personal attacks. It is most likely why they are not showing chatlog.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deathshere View Post

I don't know what argument you're referring to, you've shown nothing of that. what you have shown is you saying that you're going to target someone, seemingly your teammate, and they will lose 80% of their health? now I am not that familiar with pvp so I have no clue how you can do that to a teammate but assuming that you can, that would be tantamount to tanking the match, would it not? and deliberately tanking a match would certainly be "disruptive gameplay"

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I don't know what argument you're referring to, you've shown nothing of that. what you have shown is you saying that you're going to target someone, seemingly your teammate, and they will lose 80% of their health? now I am not that familiar with pvp so I have no clue how you can do that to a teammate but assuming that you can, that would be tantamount to tanking the match, would it not? and deliberately tanking a match would certainly be "disruptive gameplay"
    Google solo shuffle.

Isn't automated ban systems fun?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Google solo shuffle.
    ah yep I see now. that explains that. still doesn't explain why he actually got the ban; he's shown us nothing that explicitly says he was banned for saying that. when I got a 1 week suspension for naughty language they told me exactly what I did to deserve it, when I went to appeal it the language was included before I appealed. we haven't seen that in this case, we're just going off his word

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    the thing about automation is that it also tells you what you got banned for. so if you get banned for calling someone a fucking cunt, it will tell you that you got banned for calling someone a fucking cunt via email. this guy hasn't provided any of that

Yeah, yeah, show us the email that tells us why you were actually suspended.

Unedited, as well.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

So you got suspended for harassing, stalking, and threatening this guy in a video game. You earned it. Coming here to cry about it, in addition to being against the rules which you've most likely already been reported to the mods here for, just serves to embarrass you.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    It's not automated. The automatic part of the system kicks in when a certain threshold of reports is reached and only does so to prevent further disruption. If you played back in Cataclysm, you probably remember the bots who would die in SW/Org and spell out URLs for gold-buying sites and such. The system is designed to stop that kind of crap as well as idiots who keep spamming chat with things they know they're not supposed to stay.

Any punishment like a suspension or a silence that goes on the account record can only be done by a GM. IIRC, Blizzard has said that players who are caught up in automatic actions get moved to the top of the queue for GMs to look into. And yes, those systems can be abused and Blizzard has addressed this multiple times and even added a line to the policy warning players that adverse actions can be taken against their accounts for abusing the system.

funny, never got any suspensions in game in 18 years, probably a you thing

Solo shuffle is dumb...They still havent fixed the scaling so Ilvl 220 joins vs top geared...Sigh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ketsui View Post
    funny, never got any suspensions in game in 18 years, probably a you thing
    It can happen for dumb shit. Only ban Ive had was funny enough in vanilla when I got mad by some prolly spanish people spamming in general chat in STV not talking english and I said some shit...
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2022-06-17 at 02:59 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO