Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Girl couldnt even shed a real tear for 100mill

Denzel could do that for under 10mill

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    She's right and she is wrong, he is a better actor, but that isn't completely why the jury went with him. Most of that had a lot to do with influence which the judge really made no effort at all to mitigate. But yeah she was screwed going in this despite her council.
    Of course it was Depp's "influence" not the whole getting caught in lies not even a 4 year old would attempt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Of course it was Depp's "influence" not the whole getting caught in lies not even a 4 year old would attempt.
    Such as for example?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Such as for example?
    Such as? I mean, she is still lying, in her most recent interview. She stated in court that the op-ed was about Johnny and the power men like him have and in the interview, she declines, vehemently, that it was about johnny.

So she lied under oath to worsen her cause? Brilliant amber, just brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Such as for example?

"These are different pictures."

Not arguing she edited them, I believe her saying that she didn't. But it's clearly, obviously, transparently edited, because it's the same damned image.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Not arguing she edited them, I believe her saying that she didn't. But it's clearly, obviously, transparently edited, because it's the same damned image.
    And also:

“I didn’t tip off TMZ” <- she slipped up in the UK trial testimony admitting she did.

“I did not send TMZ the video of JD slamming cabinets” <- TMZ obtained the copyright within 15 minutes, which is only possible when they get it from the source, which is her.

“Johnny broke the bed with his boot” <- impossible as the woodworking lawyer showed, the damage was made with a knife.

“I donated the money” <- she did not

“JD pummeled me repeatedly in the face with rings on his hands, broke my nose and gave me 2 black eyes” <- appears on the james gordon show the next day without a scratch

Such as for example?
    The impossible scenarios where Depp went Hulk smash on her face with rings and she is photographed the next day perfectly fine, that pledged and donated are the same word, her drug use etc.

Such as for example?
    Lying about having donated the money from her divorce to charities.
    Lying about having taken photos of the "bruise" in different lighting when it was a clear photoshop.
    Lying about what the date/location/incident a photograph was depicting when she submitted the same picture as evidence of multiple incidents.

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    And also:

“I didn’t tip off TMZ” <- she slipped up in the UK trial testimony admitting she did.

“I did not send TMZ the video of JD slamming cabinets” <- TMZ obtained the copyright within 15 minutes, which is only possible when they get it from the source, which is her.

“Johnny broke the bed with his boot” <- impossible as the woodworking lawyer showed, the damage was made with a knife.

“I donated the money” <- she did not

“JD pummeled me repeatedly in the face with rings on his hands, broke my nose and gave me 2 black eyes” <- appears on the james gordon show the next day without a scratch
    Dont forget there was also a pocket knife visible on the bed that was damaged in the photo.

I dunno many people that regularly keep knives on their beds and Im inclined to think its more likely its a small oversight when the mind is busy constructing lies

10+ Year Old Account
    The impossible scenarios where Depp went Hulk smash on her face with rings and she is photographed the next day perfectly fine, that pledged and donated are the same word, her drug use etc.
    That’s not evidence or proof she lied about anything. You can conclude that based on your own opinion. She might not have convinced you she is telling the truth. That’s not the same as you concluding she lied.

She told her story and you don’t believe her.

That’s not evidence or proof she lied about anything. You can conclude that based on your own opinion. She might not have convinced you she is telling the truth. That’s not the same as you concluding she lied.

Are these the same picture, or not?

So pledged and donated are the same synonyms?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are these the same picture, or not?
    I don’t know. They look exactly the same. But I don’t know. I don’t have any education or expertise in data or camera’s where I can prove that or this is evidence to me.

I also don’t know how your question is relevant. For even if I did know they are the same I can’t speak to the relevance of what’s in the photo against any claim without additional facts.

Therefore it doesn’t prove she’s lying.

I would go so far as to say it doesn’t prove she was assaulted with or at least I’m not convinced.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t know. They look exactly the same. But I don’t know. I don’t have any education or expertise in data or camera’s where I can prove that or this is evidence to me.

I also don’t know how your question is relevant. For even if I did know they are the same I can’t speak to the relevance of what’s in the photo against any claim without additional facts.

Therefore it doesn’t prove she’s lying.

I would go so far as to say it doesn’t prove she was assaulted with or at least I’m not convinced.
    So you've basically arrived at a "there is no such thing as truth" argument, and no one can ever actually lie.

10+ Year Old Account
    So pledged and donated are the same synonyms?
    No they aren’t. Pledge is a promise to give. Donated is paste tense meaning already gave.

Her pledge to give I’m not sure is legally binding the way she gave it. If it was it doesn’t mean she wasn’t in the process of doing that.

Again not proof she lied.

Make a guess. Are they the same image or not?

I mean, unless she managed to get every hair in the exact same position in the second shot that it was in the first shot, which would be hugely impressive.

This has bid, "Can we even know truth?" vibes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    So you've basically arrived at a "there is no such thing as truth" argument, and no one can ever actually lie.
    No there 100% is truth. But we don’t there by supposing or leaping to conclusions when tools and processes exist to confirm it.

However, failure to prove is not an indication of a lie.

Big foot not being proven to exist. Is not because people who say otherwise are lying. It’s because there’s not enough evidence or compelling evidence to prove it does.

That is also not proof he doesn’t exist.

Whoever makes a claim has to prove it. This trial was not about her proving anything

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    No there 100% is truth. But we don’t there by supposing or leaping to conclusions when tools and processes exist to confirm it.

Big foot not being proven to exist. Is not because people who say otherwise are lying. It’s because there’s not enough evidence or compelling evidence to prove it does.

Whoever makes a claim has to prove it. This trial was not about her proving anything
    You're requiring external justification for what's true when there's no need to; thus, in a roundabout way, claiming there's no way to know what the truth is.

They are the same picture. She lied.

15+ Year Old Account
    No they aren’t. Pledge is a promise to give. Donated is paste tense meaning already gave.

Her pledge to give I’m not sure is legally binding the way she gave it. If it was it doesn’t mean she wasn’t in the process of doing that.

Again not proof she lied.
    She said on a TV show that she already donated the money, which was years ago, not pledged, DONATED.

It continues to be interesting that you have an opinion about something you clearly have no interest in being knowledgeable about. I mean, why?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Wait, what? Not about her proving anything?

The trial was about her claims that Johnny Depp raped her, and mauled her with his fists, on multiple occasions.
    And she failed to produce even a single shred of evidence, to support any of her claims...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.