Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Sorry, Blizzard. We left your game long ago.
    Yet you're still here commenting.

It’s really too bad, there could have been two Great raids if they had just been released separately.

Halondrus and Anduin would have been more than enough with the first 6, then slap together 3-4 easy bosses with Rygelon, Lords, and Jailer for the second one and it’d have been good to go.

Instead there’s gonna be almost a year with no new raid bosses.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, these are wild nerfs, but its not unexpected. Completion rates for mythic sepulcher are abysmally low for this long (almost four months?) into the tier. Blizzard wants to keep players trying because if they give up now, they're not coming back for the 9-15 month window until Dragonflight goes live.

Heavy nerfs for overtuned raid, who would've thought?

But for real, these nerfs are obviously needed... especially when we have like <50 Aliance guilds with the CE.

The people who killed Jailer already had their fun, it's not undermining their achievements. They did it when the fights were a lot harder, they had their glory and most of them don't care right now. It's time for the rest of the playerbase to have their chances.

Inb4 "but we would kill him without nerfs anyway!". No, you wouldn't. If you didn't kill him already, then you wouldn't kill him any time sooner. Stop lying to yourself.

So Mythic will be now probably easier than 1st iteration of HC?
    ... and everyone have now much better gear + legendaries?
    WTF is this?

I hope one day blizzard will make a limit of same spec inside the raid,2 max,cant stack op specs and actually force people to play some normal setups,that way they could tune content properly aswell and not make mess like this.

Again the pointless addition of having Mythic so overtuned for the vast majority of the game so much development time wasted on a difficulty barely anyone does.

Its 2022 raiding is a dying activity from the early 2000's

Well, I think it's safe to say there went something abysmally wrong with this tier when they feel the need to nerf something by 90% almost four months into the tier.

i have 12 days left on my subscription and i have all i really wanted for now so SEE U (maybe) IN DRAGONFLIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    So Mythic will be now probably easier than 1st iteration of HC?
    ... and everyone have now much better gear + legendaries?
    WTF is this?
    Its the most over tuned raid in history with the lowest completion rate in history coupled with the lowest amount of players still playing.
    And its also middle of the summer. This also applies to heroic.
    Was this really a "WTF" moment for you? Really? Are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
    Well what do you know. Another nerf wave, great job blizzard. xd
    Things are always toughest when they first come out and are gradually nerfed over and over until the content is obsolete. They've been doing stuff like this from the beginning. Does it make you happy that your first reaction to any changes is that Blizzard somehow someway did something wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by garicasha View Post
    It’s really too bad, there could have been two Great raids if they had just been released separately.

Halondrus and Anduin would have been more than enough with the first 6, then slap together 3-4 easy bosses with Rygelon, Lords, and Jailer for the second one and it’d have been good to go.

Instead there’s gonna be almost a year with no new raid bosses.
    They tried end of expansion raids before. People panned them.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Heroic Jailer nerfs please. Just so it scales for small raids. It's not normal for mechanics to affect 10 ppl no matter the raid size. Dealing with MCs, the overall damage is so much harder with 10 ppl. We need smaller guild scaling, some of still stick with our guild instead of pugging or buying.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Things are always toughest when they first come out and are gradually nerfed over and over until the content is obsolete. They've been doing stuff like this from the beginning. Does it make you happy that your first reaction to any changes is that Blizzard somehow someway did something wrong?
    It's never ever before been like this... We're talking complete removal of mechanics, 90% nerfs and so on...
    They have never once done stuff like this since the beginning, no...
    The worst nerfs I can remember is probably the scaling 5% buff to icc, reaching 30% blanket nerf.

Name one raid that you can compare these nerfs to... Just one... Go ahead... I'll wait

Great, now fix heroic jailer for raid sizes less than 15. its litteraly impossible to do for 11 people

Quote Originally Posted by ArmatisUlv View Post
    Yet you're still here commenting.
    Schadenfreude requires no subscription.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean-- what do you expect with bosses that weren't tested on PTR by players? Is it that hard to believe they would have continuous nerfs as compared to bosses that were tested before hand?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I mean-- what do you expect with bosses that weren't tested on PTR by players? Is it that hard to believe they would have continuous nerfs as compared to bosses that were tested before hand?
    Anduin was tested on the PTR though. And the last three bosses are actually fine compared to stuff like Halondrus, who again, also got tested on the PTR. What does that mean? Testing on the PTR has nothing to do with raid tuning so in the end, it makes no difference and they should just do the testing internally as to avoid spoilers / "top guilds" progressing on the PTR already.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    No shit. The difference is that this time the raid has gotten more nerfs over its lifespan than any raid come before it.
    And having things nerfed while you're progressing on them feels as if the game is giving you the kill for free. Which feels incredibly bad.

Does it make me feel good? More like the opposite.

surely even the blind fans can't support multiple 90% nerfs and a blanket 75% to all modes... who am i kidding, of course they will...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    surely even the blind fans can't support multiple 90% nerfs and a blanket 75% to all modes... who am i kidding, of course they will...

I don't understand what you are trying to get at. Why wouldn't fans support nerfs that make the raid more accessible and more likely to complete it? Are you against making content more accessible?