Any talent tree / class design leaks

Yeah yeah I know they would probably all be fake... but I am disappointed that there have not been any talent tree / class design leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    I think he meant for other classes, those who don't play Druid or DK are kind of impatient. Like me :P

Survival is becoming a tank spec to balance out the amount of specs ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    Lol.

They don't need to be balanced.

So far the new talent tree seems to be the ONLY good thing about dragonflight.
    I played around a bit with the talent tree of DK frost that is in wowhead and it is much better than the current one.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjosel View Post
    Lol.

They don't need to be balanced.
    Blizzard does a lot of things that don't need to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    NO it isn't. There is zero reason to balance out the specs. You aren't going to get more people to play tank by adding more specs.

Real leaks breaking NDA would be immediately removed from the forum. MMO-champ hasn't allowed that since they became an official fansite in the WotLK era. Good ol' days of wotlkwiki.info!

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    NO it isn't. There is zero reason to balance out the specs. You aren't going to get more people to play tank by adding more specs.
    I think this is subjective --- I know plenty of shaman players that would jump to a shaman tank spec immediately, but don't want to tank on other classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

This theory has already been tested; Blizzard added several classes with tank specs to the class and it didn't substantially help with the lack of tanks. That doesn't mean nobody would, internet pedants about to jump to reply to this post, just that it didn't really move the needle.