Bad idea to release both WotLK Classic and Dragonflight that close to each other. They could have done WotLK in October-November and save Dragonflight for Q1 2023. This is going to be rushed and I really hope they will delay it even more than they did Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Bad idea to release both WotLK Classic and Dragonflight that close to each other. They could have done WotLK in October-November and save Dragonflight for Q1 2023. This is going to be rushed and I really hope they will delay it even more than they did Shadowlands.
    Is there an overlap between the audiences?

Bit concerning the talent system is in a proto-type stage with the expansion launching is 6 months or less.

Glad that in the end i was right about Dragonflight release before 2023

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to finally see the pre-order up and a possible release date. I'll be pre-ordering on payday!

I'm willing to bet we're going to be seeing new talent trees real soon.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Given how we saw no raids or dungeons in the preview makes me really doubt this. Not to mention it'll overlap with Wrath release date.
    Wrath wouldn’t reasonably take any dev time away it’s got to have a skeleton crew as all of wraths content is still in game and just needs some number changes.

Dungeons and raids could be more problematic but they delay the raids post launch and retest them before they go live so even if it isn’t ready for launch they got extra time, though dungeons don’t.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    This just killed any hype I have for the expansion tbh..

Do they not do Physical Collector Editions any more?

First look at some cool Tuskarr themed/Azure Span questing mog? Presumably? I dig it

https://bnetproduct-a.akamaihd.net//...uest-to-70.png

Quote Originally Posted by elderu View Post

First look at some cool Tuskarr themed/Azure Span questing mog? Presumably? I dig it

If only we had a tuskarr to put that gear on

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Do they not do Physical Collector Editions any more?
    They do but its revealed significantly after the pre-orders usually. But also this is the first time the reveal and release have been this close, so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by elderu View Post

man look at that just some normal ass looking land and clothing. gettin me hyped.

e: not sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Wrath wouldn’t reasonably take any dev time away it’s got to have a skeleton crew as all of wraths content is still in game and just needs some number changes.

Dungeons and raids could be more problematic but they delay the raids post launch and retest them before they go live so even if it isn’t ready for launch they got extra time, though dungeons don’t.
    They and the talents are the meat and potatoes of the game. If we're less than six months from release and there's no idea of what they'll even be and the talents themselves are in a prototype state then they'll have few chances to iterate on it. Delaying the release of the main bits of content would be more disastrous than just penning a release date.

The Wrath release is less about the dev work required and more that it's a big enough deal to make money and tide them over for more time to polish the product that needs the work.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't dig the base price increase, certainly not worth that ugly pet.

And why are those wing cosmetics so tiny?

Formerly known as Arafal

A release this early probably explains why every reward in 9.2.5 was using assets from 8.1 and had less art investment than 9.1.5.

It's kinda funny most of the pre-order items are going to be pointless if you plan to play a Dracthyr. The mount too will be obsolete in DF.

Weird stuff. Ah well.

if it releases this year it will truly be the greatest shitshow of all time.

Also dont preorder immediately, have some self control you are not a kid wait what is there actually on beta then buy if it is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexjimithing View Post
    https://t.co/KCpKII90Fn

Physical collector's up.
    Oh there it is. That looks neat. Wonder how fast it will be sold out.

What is there to test? Quests, raids, dungeons… Class tuning and talents can be done live. It’s basically a large patch. I’m hyped!