Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    It's no surprise to me that a man who can't walk up stairs and can't walk from point A to point B without following his wife would have trouble just staying on a bicycle when it's not even moving.
    There are things you can bash Biden for, but going in on this bike thing is just flat out stupid and shows bad faith posting. His foot got caught in the bike peddle and he fell over, like it is something that can easily occur to anyone. I am a foot dragger and there are times I am not paying attention and fail to see the small crack or w/e and almost eat shit.

As you can plainly see, the bike wasn't moving when he dropped.
    Shouldn't you be worried about the giant turtle that holds the flat earth on its back?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The lie was the claim that Biden can't walk up stairs or has to follow his wife around. That was you spewing garbage-tier horse shit because you have no shame whatsoever.
    So you haven't seen the footage of him failing to negotiate the stairs leading into Air Force One or the footage of him being led around by the First Lady?

10+ Year Old Account
    So you haven't seen the footage of him failing to negotiate the stairs leading into Air Force One or the footage of him being led around by the First Lady?
    I'm saying you're categorically lying about what any such footage actually means or shows.

You're engaging in slander because you have no shame or decency.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    There are things you can bash Biden for, but going in on this bike thing is just flat out stupid and shows bad faith posting.
    Oh make no mistake. I'm not bashing him. I have a great deal of compassion for Joe Biden. I don't think this is how he should be spending his twilight years. I also think he's being taken advantage of heavily by his party.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I'm saying you're categorically lying about what any such footage actually means or shows.

You're engaging in slander because you have no shame or decency.
    I think you're making unwarranted extrapolations.
    Last edited by Hammerfest; 2022-06-21 at 02:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's no surprise to me that a man who can't walk up stairs--
    You have 24 hours to quote yourself calling out Trump's own physical limitations. If you can't, that makes you a hypocrite. If you won't even bother looking, it makes you both a hypocrite and a coward.

I don't think you can quote yourself calling out Trump's own physical limitations, but I'll give you the standard 24 hours. That's plenty of time to prove that you're actually posting a genuine concern and not, for example, trolling.

On topic: Biden reverses Trump policy of using land mines. Good. They're already in ill-favor, even banned by a 1997 treaty, and cause more problems than they solve. Trump reversed US policy Jan 31, 2020 but I don't know if he actually used his not-quite-one-year left in office to run around the world, dropping land mines everywhere, or if he was just bluffing.

I kid, of course. Trump didn't run. He would have other people do that for him.

If some people think Biden is too old to be president then that must mean they would never vote for Trump, right?

Either way, I'd rather the next president be gen x at least. Same goes for the entirety of congress really.

I think I've seen it.

Was it this one?

No wait, I remember. This one, right?

“There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    This controversy and the weird conversation around it are both so mind numbingly fucking stupid.

What's next, are we gonna go back to clutching our pearls over fucking mustard and coffee cups?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    No he is completely warranted.
    Naaa. He's just wrong again. As usual, by my count.

pffft, it's awesome seeing people use the "Biden is an old man" card as if that's supposed to convince his voter base of anything. just like pointing out what complete moron Trump is did nothing but endear him to his base.

of course of all the things you can criticize this administration over the fact "he fell off his bike" is the one we're choosing to go with shows an utter lack of any intellectual or political rigor.

this is like a child making fun of a classmate's favorite sports team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    pffft, it's awesome seeing people use the "Biden is an old man" card as if that's supposed to convince his voter base of anything. just like pointing out what complete moron Trump is did nothing but endear him to his base.

of course of all the things you can criticize this administration over the fact "he fell off his bike" is the one we're choosing to go with shows an utter lack of any intellectual or political rigor.

this is like a child making fun of a classmate's favorite sports team.
    Republicans can’t critique any of Biden’s actual policies because they don’t have an answer prepared for “then what are your policies on the matter?”
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Naaa. He's just wrong again. As usual, by my count.
    Considering you have never been right, I will take Edge over you any day of the week.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you haven't seen the footage of him failing to negotiate the stairs leading into Air Force One
    Pretty much every president has had issues with the AF1 steps.

Ford fell in 1975.
    Reagan fell in 1984.
    Bush Jr. stumbled in 2006.
    Obama stumbled in 2015.

It wasn't AF1, but Clinton had to have surgery after he stumbled down some steps in 1997.

And forget stairs, Trump has problems with ramps...

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    This gem feels like it was a million years ago now.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    What's next, are we gonna go back to clutching our pearls over fucking mustard and coffee cups?
    Someone seems to have forgotten Obama's infamous dijon mustard scandal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much every president has had issues with the AF1 steps.

Ford fell in 1975.
    Ford single-handedly gave Chase an SNL career. If you put a camera on an old man for 4/8 years, you're going to see him stumble.

Normally, not a problem. Different story if that old man said anything like "I am the healthiest man to ever run for office". Then it's 100% fair game to point out the blatant, obvious hypocrisy. Especially those times he accidentally fell down and his dick got stuck in a woman who wasn't his wife yet.

EDIT:

Trump had a problem with a disease he handwaved. He compared COVID to the flu, then it put him in the hospital and nearly killed him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    And that tan suit? He's a monster. A monster!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Can't forget about the muffins too.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/23/b...ettlement.html

It's baby steps, but another $6B in student loan forgiveness has been issued for students who were defrauded by their schools. This covers roughly 200,000 people.