Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    *World of Warcraft®: Dragonflight will be available on or before December 31, 2022.
    Wasn't BFA or warcraft refunded suppose to release on or before December but delayed and it turned out to be complete shit?

https://blizzardwatch.com/2019/12/17...-release-date/

Some said it feels rushed
    It was wc3 and I’m not saying it isn’t blizzards fault but that was just a scuffed project all around, I don’t even think they made it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    I'm being told by the site that I'm not eligible for the epic version because I already own the heroic Shadowlands copy. Did I miss where it said I'll still get the additional items/game time since I have those already?
    I think you're trying to buy the Complete Epic edition.

Do you already have Epic Shadowlands edition? Try buying just the Dragonflight Epic Edition

Edit: Was there an Epic version of Shadowlands? or was it just Digital and Digital Deluxe? I Can't remember anymore
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

They are really price gouging with the Collector's edition now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    They are really price gouging with the Collector's edition now.
    How dare they charge more for the Physical Collectors Edition!

Its almost like you get stuff with it like a mouse pad, an Art book, Pins, and other collectors stuff!

/s
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post

Its almost like you get stuff with it like a mouse pad, an Art book, Pins, and other collectors stuff!

/s
    Probably referring to the fact the BfA one was $99.99, then the Shadowlands one was $119.99 and the DF one is $129.99.

So yes, not really gouging but a bit greedy considering you aren't really getting anymore than you used too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cayde69 View Post
    It would be nice tbh.

Destiny 2 does this and they actually tried sometbing new with their new season that just came out. They gave us NO information about it at all. The extent of information would be like if wow was releasing a new expansion and they wrote on Twitter “their will be a new raid and a new class”.

The hype was actually a lot of fun the day of logging in and knowing absolutely nothing and going in completely fresh.
    I really like this idea. I truly do miss the feel of exploring something brand new.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Seems way to soon honestly, As much as i want to mvoe away from shadowlands ASAP 6 months is way to soon to ship this unless they was making it during Shadowlands development

Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    Seems way to soon honestly, As much as i want to mvoe away from shadowlands ASAP 6 months is way to soon to ship this unless they was making it during Shadowlands development
    Extremely soon considering they're still figuring shit out for the expansion, still no alpha/beta news or an actual release date. Really hope I'm wrong but It's looking to be another rushed expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    It is a very logical business decision. If they only release 10.0 in 2023 and leave another recycled season 4 for over 6 months, they are suiciding.

No matter if 10.0 is rushed, Blizzard has to release them this year.
    what they cannot survive is releasing another failed garbage expansions as SL

and from how they are rushing it we have all the reasons to belive that they will release rushed garbage expansion that is not worth coming back

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been buying wow tokens and adding to my balance for the last 6 months
    went for the 74.99 option as I had 75 pounds. The cloak transmogs are okay, but the hearthstone seems to have a bug
    sometimes it does nothing then other times the effect kicks in.

the level boost I finally used on my shammy after years of being neglected.. hehe

This is amazing news! so just when i finish leveling to lvl 80 and do some heroics and naxx i will be able to jump back to retail to play the new expa, cool

I think you're trying to buy the Complete Epic edition.

Do you already have Epic Shadowlands edition? Try buying just the Dragonflight Epic Edition

Edit: Was there an Epic version of Shadowlands? or was it just Digital and Digital Deluxe? I Can't remember anymore
    That was exactly the problem, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    what they cannot survive is releasing another failed garbage expansions as SL

and from how they are rushing it we have all the reasons to belive that they will release rushed garbage expansion that is not worth coming back
    SL's problem has nothing to do with rushed content, but Blizzard refused to listen to testers' opinions.

SL's problem is that it has the same timegated sytem, imbalanced borrowed power and useless system like conduit energy. SL beta had a much more interesting Torghast, but Blizzard make it totally rigid and locked in live. etc.

Those are not problems caused by rushed content, but Blizzard's deliberately stubborn decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Draenox View Post
    Why are so many people focusing on when they announced the expansions, when all that really matters is how long it conceivably could have been in development before the announcement. Every single expansion blizzard has released has always been out approximately 2 years after the previous one.

TBC released January 2007
    WotLK released November 2008
    Cataclysm released December 2010
    MoP released September 2012
    WoD released November 2014
    Legion released August 2016
    BFA released August 2018
    Shadowlands released November 2020

With Dragonfllight having this release window it will, surprise surprise, be right around 2 years since Shadowlands came out too. These are all the expansions, the ones people both consider terrible and great, and they all had near identical release windows. Claiming that Dragonflight will be rushed based on these tendecies, completely regardless of when it was announced or not, is being willfully ignorant of when expansions released in the past.
    That's beautiful but Blizzard can't afford to fail on this one. For once, Blizzard aren't the top dog anymore and people are (still) leaving the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the physical CE only on the Blizzard gear store now? I've snagged on Amazon on the past with free same-day shipping. Between taxes and shipping, the ridiculous price is even more ridiculous.

I always get the CE but this might be the very first expansion I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Agall View Post
    The fact that they're legally guaranteeing it before 2023 shows a good sign of change. Everyone was expecting Q1 2023. In that case, the season 4 '2 weeks notice' might be announced today/tomorrow??
    Warcraft 3 reforged got delayed past it's "legally guaranteed" date and absolutely nothing came of it. I don't think those dates are nearly as set in stone as people would like to think

yep, im going to miss out. GL to everyone

/s
    I suggest you take a look at how much the price for the collector's edition has increased over the past couple expansions. $40 more expensive than Legion was.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    First there has to be an official alpha.
    Alpha to release timeframes has been 6-8 months the last few expacs.
    Both sentences are just completely false/lies.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Both sentences are just completely false/lies.
    Not saying he is right but do you have an example of this not being right?