View Poll Results: Will you pre-order Dragonflight?

Voters
470. This poll is closed
  • Yes, I will pre-order

167 35.53%
  • I don't know

93 19.79%
  • No, I will never pre-order

210 44.68%
Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Horde Pre-orders are out for Dragonflight: Will you be pre-ordering?

DF releases later this year and preorders are up with several options available. After two unpopular expansions, many are reconsidering to pre-order early and wait until the game is released for deluxe edition bonuses or will wait until the very last week or day to 'pre-order' if they like what they see from the alpha/beta. For me personally? I won't be preordering at the moment. BFA and SL were some of the worst expansions the game has with BFA being the worst expansion to date for me. How about you?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

You need an option for "Not yet: They need to release more information to see if its worth it."

I was always advocating to pre-order Blizzards stuff, because they always delivered.
    Then BfA, SL, W3: Reforged and Diablo Immortal happened and obviously nobody should ever again preorder from Blizzard, at least for the foreseeable future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I will definitely pre-order. I’m liking everything I’m seeing so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumble View Post
    You need an option for "Not yet: They need to release more information to see if its worth it."
    This.

I'd only pre-order this far out if I can play Evoker in S4. As that hasn't been confirmed in the announcement then there's no benefit to pre-ordering.

There needs to be a benefit to the customer for pre-ordering, opposed to waiting for release, and unless I missed it, I can't see any benefit to anyone other than Blizzard. Are they asking to crowd fund DF?

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yes, I will definitely pre-order. I’m liking everything I’m seeing so far.
    What would you say you like the most?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    probably at the last second if it looks fun.

wife will buy collector's edition and all the fluff tho.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    This.

I'd only pre-order this far out if I can play Evoker in S4. As that hasn't been confirmed in the announcement then there's no benefit to pre-ordering.

There needs to be a benefit to the customer for pre-ordering, opposed to waiting for release, and unless I missed it, I can't see any benefit to anyone other than Blizzard. Are they asking to crowd fund DF?
    I would say that it would be the same deal as Demon Hunters. you get them in the pre-patch instead of the expansion itself. that being said yeah it would be nice for them to confirm that

Haven’t preorder an expansion in god knows how long. I haven’t even bought the last two expansions after watching people play it during beta and live. I won’t buy it until I know for sure it’s something that I’m willing to invest any amount of time in.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I would say that it would be the same deal as Demon Hunters. you get them in the pre-patch instead of the expansion itself. that being said yeah it would be nice for them to confirm that
    Yea that's most likely going to be the case, so I'll hold onto my money for a while longer unless I really want to play something different in S4 and decide to get the Boost.

Meh, gonna wait and see how the new race looks in beta first. They've predictably gone and covered the cool dragon character models with shit, and I HATE having stuff on my face, so this is like a complete turn off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will probably pre order literally 1 hour before release.

Maybe.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    If he doesn't say "arguing for the sake of arguing" its a lie....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Mainly the new race/class.

I'll be pre ordering it without a doubt. Just like I have every expansion.

Yeah im preordering always is worth it. i enjoy play wow

I will "pre-order" in the sense that I'll buy it a day or two before launch so I can preload it (unless it's required to play Dracthyr in prepatch, in which case I might do it then).

I've gotten enough personal enjoyment even out of the bad expansions to justify the $60, and everything we've heard so far makes me optimistic for DF to be a decent expansion.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    I was always advocating to pre-order Blizzards stuff, because they always delivered.
    Then BfA, SL, W3: Reforged and Diablo Immortal happened and obviously nobody should ever again preorder from Blizzard, at least for the foreseeable future.
    This completely.

There needs to be a "fuck no, I am not going to preorder from this shit company that has fallen from greatness."

Also, what they're charging is absolute gold comedy. $90 for a digital collector's, $130 for a physical collector's, and there isn't even a fucking statue? This is seriously such a joke. The whole past year or two has taught Blizzard absolutely nothing. The Microsoft acquisition cannot happen fast enough, at least that will likely change /something./

rage off
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I always get thousands of hours out of a wow expansion, so even if it isn't good enough to keep my subbed the whole expansion I pre-order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.