Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah let's not test Dragonflight. And when we are all stuck making lines to complete quests on the first zone and the servers collapse (remember Jade Forest in the beta? I do) or the new class is so overpowered it's practically a free pass at pvp (hey Wrath DKs!) or the dungeons are filled with the weirdest wall jumping skips or Rextroy has a new OP combo to show every day instead of every other week, then we can talk again
    I mean the new class being broken at launch is a given. It is a Blizzard game. DKs in wrath. Monks in MoP. DH's in Legion. It doesnt even stop at WoW. Every new hero they have ever released in OW started out rediculously OP except for maybe Sombra. They had to change the entire game because of Brigitto

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Weird how the most changed and imbalanced bosses were the ones that were available for public testing as well.

But people are right, there is no way Blizzard can release any content without the REAL developers (players) testing the content beforehand
    TBH, crab was vastly different when he was tested during PTR. They did big changes to that fight.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Cant blame Blizzard for not listening to feedback if the beta is shorter than a fiscal quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    TBH, crab was vastly different when he was tested during PTR. They did big changes to that fight.
    That is true actually. I remember being very confused first time I did the fight and the pylons or whatever weren't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    When I said stuff don't need testing? When I said I will ask Blizzard to charge me more? And for sure epic will be 100 dollars maybe even next expac. Are you even aware what is happening with prices all around the world?

But yeah, playing your favourite game is apparently being sheep. Being invested in stuff you hate and ordering other people what to do, that's wolf thing. It's not superiority complex mr "awesome", no no no.
    I mean you failed with your "mr awesome complex" because you don't even know this catchprase and where it is from, but seeing you're from Poland and your stance with blizzard, maybe it's the 500+ that doesn't let you question anything with blizzard, because you just use that free money to buy anything from them. xD

Anyway, You didn't say that stuff directly, but what you said and words you're using are really up in that alley of Blizzard ass kissing at this point.

Alpha is there not only for testing but also for customers that are careful with their money, and its the alpha and overall progress, development of it give them idea if they want to spend it on and if it has a good amount not only enjoyable but working content.

Alpha will never mean that game will come out perfect, but testing is needed on higher scale for different reasons.
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2022-06-22 at 08:05 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    I mean you failed with your "mr awesome complex" because you don't even know this catchprase and where it is from, but seeing you're from Poland and your stance with blizzard, maybe it's the 500+ that doesn't let you question anything with blizzard, because you just use that free money to buy anything from them. xD
    When in doubt, go for nation bashing!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    When in doubt, go for nation bashing!
    Well im from Poland myself and it was a little inside sarcastic joke, pinch for a pinch i guess.
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2022-06-22 at 08:11 AM.

People thinking that Alpha is some kind of early access demo is exactly why we don't need Alpha.

Majority of people don't use the alpha to bugtest, but rather to play the game early without paying for it, just to then shit about how boring it is because they've already done everything on the alpha.

People are burned out on the game before the game is even out. Have test weekends where people can log in, do a dungeon or two to test talent builds. Have test weekends where you can test dragonflying.

You don't need an alpha or beta to test quest chains.

People thinking that Alpha is some kind of early access demo is exactly why we don't need Alpha.

Majority of people don't use the alpha to bugtest, but rather to play the game early without paying for it, just to then shit about how boring it is because they've already done everything on the alpha.

People are burned out on the game before the game is even out. Have test weekends where people can log in, do a dungeon or two to test talent builds. Have test weekends where you can test dragonflying.

Then why have they changed the quest flow of entire zones after beta testing?

I mean you have any proof to back it up?

I've seen group of people on various discords dedicated to testing specific stuff, people on secrets discords testing and checking for secrets and in the same time reporting bugs with art and other stuff.

People from various streamers discords(Towelliee for example) testing for stuff, didn't shadowlands alpha had the most involvement when it comes to bug testing during alpha with small amount of people 5-10k?

People that were in alpha got emails from blizzard sharing the statistics about that.

Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2022-06-22 at 08:21 AM.

7+ Year Old Account

Oh ye, I member when Asmon got BfA Alpha, and first thing he did was trying to climb highest mountain in Drustvar. But TBH, that is kinda expected when you give streamers access.

Then why have they changed the quest flow of entire zones after beta testing?
    What zone are you talking about?

Speculations are dangerous and only lead to people arguing about content that may not or ever even exist, all we can do is wait and see and the argue/debate that and hope Blizzard pay attention.

What zone are you talking about?
    From betas I remember, Hellfire, Jade, Gorgrond (and I think Talador as well?)

From betas I remember, Hellfire, Jade, Gorgrond (and I think Talador as well?)
    I don't know how Hellfire and Gorgrond had their quest flow changed exactly (Unless you refer to the OLD-OLD Gorgrond which got changed WAAAAY before there was any public testing), and while you are totally right about Jade Forest, it was probably the worst designed zone Blizzard has ever done.

I don't know how Hellfire and Gorgrond had their quest flow changed exactly (Unless you refer to the OLD-OLD Gorgrond which got changed WAAAAY before there was any public testing), and while you are totally right about Jade Forest, it was probably the worst designed zone Blizzard has ever done.
    Hellfire was weird, it was really late in the beta and they removed several questlines and replaced them (I can barely remember the old ones but I do remember having no trouble with them).

Anyway I'm sorry but the suggestion that the alpha and beta are pointless is just . . .
    I have been in every beta except the original and Cata. I know my feedback has been useful; got quests changed, mob abilities that caused evade bugs removed, fixed terrain bugs that could drop you off the world.
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2022-06-22 at 08:40 AM.

The people pre-ordering this already are one of the main problems why the game is the way it is.

Pre ordered the Epic Edition and got all my goodies, Dragonflight is gonna be awesome!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    The people pre-ordering this already are one of the main problems why the game is the way it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    Pre ordered the Epic Edition and got all my goodies, Dragonflight is gonna be awesome!
    This sums up last 24H pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    It's always frustrating when you don't like something but there are other people who do.