Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    A modern LFG tool (like retail) is what people have been asking for since classic vanilla. Glad they are adding this in since they are not doing the LFD matchmaker.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    we know how it goes. we see it in retail .

its be meta or gtfo and be 21838127389 geascore or gfto

trying again and again and again and expecting different resoult is literaly deffinition of madness.

i will play wolk as pala/dk tanks. i will make my own group . and i will too invite only overgeared meta classes. because why wouldnt i.

but i feel genuinly sorry for people who just like in retail will be 99,99% declined and will have horrible experience in wolk classic because of ridicuolous Ion decisions of removal of best addition to the game aka lfd which allowed milions of players to see inside of the dungeons.
    Never got declined for a dungeon in WOTLK because of gear. It was always raids.

99% aren't getting declined.

10+ Year Old Account
    its not a Blizzard problem that the retail mentality of Meta Slaves has infected Classic.

Stop acting like Blizzard will fix the problem and fix it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldar45 View Post

99 % yes because you have to exclude meta classes from being declined.

it will be horrible s...tshow after this launches

you dont have to be rocket scientist to be able to predicte the outcome based on last 20 years of experience in game.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RamGuy View Post
    So we are getting +50% EXP from all content on the fresh servers as well?
    "This will also be active on Wrath of the Lich King Classic fresh start realms as well, so it should be a great jumpstart for any players who want try to level up quickly during pre-patch and participate in the various Wrath pre-patch events such as the Zombie Plague or special time-limited bosses such as Balzaphon in Stratholme or Tenris Murkblood in Karazhan."

Can we get classic tags on these so I know to ignore it?

this one has it

this doesn't

- - - Updated - - -

I never did but I saw other people get declined lol.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

99 % yes because you have to exclude meta classes from being declined.

it will be horrible s...tshow after this launches

you dont have to be rocket scientist to be able to predicte the outcome based on last 20 years of experience in game.
    "Meta classes"

What meta classes? Pretty much every class is viable in WOTLK.

You won't see Frost mages in raids, or people running DPS Resto or anything like that, but everything else is basically viable.

10+ Year Old Account
    The meta discussion starts when people start viewing a piece of content as a challenge. Heroic Wotlk dungeons aren't that hard, not even in the first tier. I bet you'll make it into groups just fine.

There will be one tank for every 20 dps, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    There was no insult. Arena is a team. Its you and 1 or 2 others, vs 2 or 3 of them. A scrub getting boosted is no different than a scrub playing with his 2 skilled friends. They eventually climb to a rating where 3 skilled players beat them.
    "If you think you shld be higher rated, either get good, or take your own advice and just make "friends" with ppl much better than you lol"

Pretty sure you dont know what the meaning of insult is.

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferstwin View Post
    "If you think you shld be higher rated, either get good, or take your own advice and just make "friends" with ppl much better than you lol"

Pretty sure you dont know what the meaning of insult is.
    Are you insecure? That was just a factual statement. Good players will beat the team that has a carry. If you personally aren't good enough, take your own advice and make friends that are good enough.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Meta classes"

What meta classes? Pretty much every class is viable in WOTLK.

You won't see Frost mages in raids, or people running DPS Resto or anything like that, but everything else is basically viable.
    Stop worshipping WOTLK like there is no meta, you wanna call it having good classes ok but to say there is no meta you are wrong

damn you said it all

garbage exclusive tool which will be used by toxic people to exclude casuals from playing in dungeons with extreme requirements and meta class slaving from retail .

without proper lfd tool wolk is dead on arrival . because lfd is what most people wanted to play with in wolk classic - thats why tbc classic was dead after 2 weeks because nobody could get into any groups.

my thoughts exactly, the one reason I was planning to comeback. As I'm mostly a "solo" player, I did enjoy farming hcs "on my own" through rdf, then joining the odd pug for raids whenever I felt like it. Pointless now, as I will have to attach my cv on every group application and playing rogue... Nevermind. They keep neglecting the casual player forgetting these are also part of the world of wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Mate I restarted playing in tbc a few weeks ago, when last phase was started, I get asked about "geared?" on 90% of my bulletin applications, IF I get a reply even, because you know, being a rogue and all, even for easy stuff like hcs. In wotlk you wouldn't be declined because the rdf would make the group RANDOMLY, it wasn't made/filtered by players and it worked PERFECTLY!

Quote Originally Posted by kendziro View Post
    my thoughts exactly, the one reason I was planning to comeback. As I'm mostly a "solo" player, I did enjoy farming hcs "on my own" through rdf, then joining the odd pug for raids whenever I felt like it. Pointless now, as I will have to attach my cv on every group application and playing rogue... Nevermind. They keep neglecting the casual player forgetting these are also part of the world of wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Mate I restarted playing in tbc a few weeks ago, when last phase was started, I get asked about "geared?" on 90% of my bulletin applications, IF I get a reply even, because you know, being a rogue and all, even for easy stuff like hcs. In wotlk you wouldn't be declined because the rdf would make the group RANDOMLY, it wasn't made/filtered by players and it worked PERFECTLY!
    My experience with people asking if you are geared is if you are appropriately geared. You'd be very surprised how many people try to get into ZA groups, or worse: heroics as tanks, with greens and quest blues.

WOTLK Dungeon Finder gated you on item level, players are gonna do the same.

hi!

So why are they not targeting arena boosting? Its funny that they nuke the one type of boosting thats affecting their monetary gains. Its a MMO, you are supposed to make friends to play with, not do everything solo. Make some friends, ask them to come help you with your elite quest.
    Your kind words warmed my heart))