Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Assumi View Post
    Enjoy getting your alts into heroics 6 months in when we hit the same dearth of dungeon groups as we had in both Classic and TBC except this time when you do find a group after an hour of spam you get "Nah we want to do the challenges, you're not geared enough". Blizzard too busy circle jerking the community nostalgia to actually consider the long term ramifications of their stupid decisions.
    They're not catering to the community. They're catering to the incredibly loud gatekeeping elitists.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Is reading comprehension just...really difficult for you or something? I said, you're right. They simply will NEVER play it since Blizzard said they're never adding LFD. Also, Classic had bursts of players at the start and have quickly become ghosttowns. They're now going to release a fan favorite expansion as Classic servers but removing things that only loud elitists asked for. I ask again, is your gatekeeping really worth WotLK having far fewer players?
    There is nobody to "never play it" because the people you are talking about don't exist. There is not one single human being alive who says "This game is unplayable for me without LFD, and that's why I'm going to play for a year without it so that I can play with it for a month at the end!" It's a joke on its face.

Classic TBC is currently clocking over 300,000 players, and this should be the lowest point in its cycle. Ghost town my ass. You want them to drive out the players they already have to make room for this fictional group of people for whom a month of LFD at the end of Wrath is a dealbreaker.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    1. Won't have to spam with the new tool.
    2. They are increasing rewards to make dungeons more desirable throughout the expansion.

This very post talks about the solutions to the problems you are presenting. Did you read it?
    "Your application to 'NEED TANK DAILY' has been declined"
    "Your application to 'DAILY HEROIC' has been declined"
    "Your application to 'P U M P E R S' has been declined"
    " 'Chill Daily' is full and has been delisted"
    "Your application to 'DAILY HEROIC" has timed out"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    "Your application to 'NEED TANK DAILY' has been declined"
    "Your application to 'DAILY HEROIC' has been declined"
    "Your application to 'P U M P E R S' has been declined"
    "Your application to 'DAILY HEROIC" has timed out"
    What does that have to do with chat spam or dungeon rewards? This sounds more like "Im entitled to be accepted to groups so I need the game to force people to play with me!"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    So what exactly stops you from creating a similiar group?

This isn't M+, you don't even need a key.

There is nobody to "never play it" because the people you are talking about don't exist. There is not one single human being alive who says "This game is unplayable for me without LFD, and that's why I'm going to play for a year without it so that I can play with it for a month at the end!" It's a joke on its face.

Classic TBC is currently clocking over 300,000 players, and this should be the lowest point in its cycle. Ghost town my ass. You want them to drive out the players they already have to make room for this fictional group of people for whom a month of LFD at the end of Wrath is a dealbreaker.
    So because you say they don't exist, that means they don't exist. And again, you prove once more that you have really shitty reading comprehension. NUMEROUS people, including myself, now won't touch WotLK at all ever because Blizzard gave into the gatekeepers.

There is literally zero way for you to know how many players are actively taking part in TBC Classic. You don't work for Blizzard so you have absolutely no fucking idea how many people are playing. What IS obvious is that even during peak hours, it can take you 2+ hours just to find groups for dungeons. The only kinds of people that need to be driven out are the gatekeeping elitists.

So because you say they don't exist, that means they don't exist. And again, you prove once more that you have really shitty reading comprehension. NUMEROUS people, including myself, now won't touch WotLK at all ever because Blizzard gave into the gatekeepers.
    If you are that disinterested in Wrath that you would throw a hissy fit over a feature over a year into the expansion that you'd only use for a month anyway, you were never going to stick around and play wrath in the first place. The idea that LFD is so intrinsic to your fun that you would play without it for a year just to play with it for a month is laughable.

There is literally zero way for you to know how many players are actively taking part in TBC Classic. You don't work for Blizzard so you have absolutely no fucking idea how many people are playing. What IS obvious is that even during peak hours, it can take you 2+ hours just to find groups for dungeons. The only kinds of people that need to be driven out are the gatekeeping elitists.
    Actually, we do know how many people are playing TBC Classic, because census taking mods still work in classic. But hey, don't let the facts stop your temper tantrum.

https://ironforge.pro/population/tbc/
    -ynnady

If you are that disinterested in Wrath that you would throw a hissy fit over a feature over a year into the expansion that you'd only use for a month anyway, you were never going to stick around and play wrath in the first place. The idea that LFD is so intrinsic to your fun that you would play without it for a year just to play with it for a month is laughable.

Actually, we do know how many people are playing TBC Classic, because census taking mods still work in classic. But hey, don't let the facts stop your temper tantrum.

https://ironforge.pro/population/tbc/
    First off, repeating the phrase "You won't play the game for a year then only play for a month" is so utterly fucking asinine. Are you trying to say that if LFD was introduced, that it would be added then the servers would shut down a month later? Do you listen to yourself?

lmfao it's not run by Blizzard so therefore it's more than likely not at all accurate. Show me where Blizzard has said that they have several hundred thousand people playing every day on TBCC servers. Otherwise, stop posting numbers that are not official.

First off, repeating the phrase "You won't play the game for a year then only play for a month" is so utterly fucking asinine. Are you trying to say that if LFD was introduced, that it would be added then the servers would shut down a month later? Do you listen to yourself?
    You know that LFD was not introduced until the ICC patch right? You understand that this will be the final phase of Wrath right?

lmfao it's not run by Blizzard so therefore it's more than likely not at all accurate. Show me where Blizzard has said that they have several hundred thousand people playing every day on TBCC servers. Otherwise, stop posting numbers that are not official.
    Denial is a difficult psychological phenomenon to deal with.

if those numbers are at all inaccurate, it is because they are too low and missing some people. Do you think it is a coincidence that those numbers happen to match which servers are being merged? And that they happen to match Blizzard's server health page?
    -ynnady

Just release the game how it was. If I wanted harder 5mans and raids I would just go back to playing the current expansion.

You know that LFD was not introduced until the ICC patch right? You understand that this will be the final phase of Wrath right?

Denial is a difficult psychological phenomenon to deal with.

if those numbers are at all inaccurate, it is because they are too low and missing some people. Do you think it is a coincidence that those numbers happen to match which servers are being merged? And that they happen to match Blizzard's server health page?
    Or, and hear me out, it's not something run by Blizzard and therefore has absolutely NO way of accurately calculating numbers in game. Is this really that difficult for you to understand?

Or, and hear me out, it's not something run by Blizzard and therefore has absolutely NO way of accurately calculating numbers in game. Is this really that difficult for you to understand?
    Ok, warcraftlogs, one of the most reputable websites in the wow community, is just making it all up to hurt your feelings personally, got it. Thanks chief.
    -ynnady

#SomeChanges is a good approach and should have been there since the beginning as I said back then.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Ok, warcraftlogs, one of the most reputable websites in the wow community, is just making it all up to hurt your feelings personally, got it. Thanks chief.
    Still not a Blizzard made website. It is third party and therefore can not be taken as 100% fact. Because it's not.

Still not a Blizzard made website. It is third party and therefore can not be taken as 100% fact. Because it's not.
    What is the flaw in how warcraft logs collects the data? Be specific!
    -ynnady

What is the flaw in how warcraft logs collects the data? Be specific!
    It's not an official Blizzard web site. Period. I don't need another reason.

It's not an official Blizzard web site. Period. I don't need another reason.
    Can you explain how you determined that warcraft logs is faking data to hurt your feelings?
    -ynnady

Like I said, zero people are actually going to say "Oh boy I really want to play Wrath but IN A YEAR THERE WON'T BE LFD FOR THREE MONTHS WHEN THE FINAL PHASE COMES!" That's not a real person. It's laughable.
    LFD was in for almost 12 months, and it was the best part of Wrath. Also that person is right here.

Great to see Blizzard absolutely ruining the best expansion the game ever had, before they even re-release it!

They just couldn't accept that the old devs were better at their jobs than they are. They had to get their fingers on it and "improve" it.

I don't find it very wild that they made one decision, decided they should do things different going forward, and then made a different decision.

This is like saying "It's wild to me that you ordered the chicken when you ordered the beef last time and didn't like it!"

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, the best part of Wrath was..... running ToC 4 times per week and managing a lot of emblem types?
    I'm probably in the minority here but I actually liked ToC. It was quick and easy so it was great to use to catch alts up on gear to get them into ICC. I had zero problem with managing all the different emblems and it was never a complaint I ever had about the older xpacs.

My problem is everything they try to fix turns to shit, nothing they do anymore makes things better only worse. The blue post above reads like the retail mindset creeping into a place it shouldn't be.