Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Cooked how? It's okay to kill a baby at 5 months, 3 weeks, 6 days but not one at 6 months?

I'm sorry but no one has the right to take a life.

If you have sex you know what can happen. So if you can't afford to care for the baby then put them up for adoption.

Simple as that.

Against out side of rape and life of the mother in jeopardy exception.

- - - Updated - - -

What about autonomy for a baby?

No one forces pregnancy outside a rape.

If you can't afford the baby then don't be a dumbfuck and have unprotected sex.
    Question is should someone be allowed, or forced to(in the case of this) to use another persons body to sustain itself? Should I be able to take out one of your organs to sustain myself? Should I be able to force you to donate an organ to myself in the event one of mine fails through no fault of my own?

I am not for abortion but I am also against the notion that someone much use their body, against their will, to sustain or otherwise keep alive another being. I am for the notion that someone has the right to not sustain said life, even if it means that life is forfeit.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Well I mean the same people who parrot the same bullshit you're doing try to kill randoms. They attack doctors and nurses and Planned Parenthoods, chuck rocks at women going into clinics, and shoot up schools. I mean it's not like your Pro-Life stance isn't a bunch of bullshit when folks like you are completely cool with injuring and killing actual human beings. Sit down Junior.
    Lol who said that im all for stupid conservative lunies attacking people, holy shit I keep having words out in my mouth and stupid assumptions.

10+ Year Old Account
    My amazing wife shares my opinion, tyvm.
    Your wife's internalized misogyny doesn't absolve either of you of your women-hating opinions, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Question is should someone be allowed, or forced to(in the case of this) to use another persons body to sustain itself? Should I be able to take out one of your organs to sustain myself? Should I be able to force you to donate an organ to myself in the event one of mine fails through no fault of my own?

I am not for abortion but I am also against the notion that someone much use their body, against their will, to sustain or otherwise keep alive another being. I am for the notion that someone has the right to not sustain said life, even if it means that life is forfeit.
    "It'S nOt ThE sAmE" because it blows holes in my flaccid argument."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minifie View Post
    You let her have an opinion?! How Liberal of you!
    She hasn't had one different from his since the first time, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    For many women, it does result in death, especially in the US, where the maternal mortality rate is the highest in the world.
    That can usually be predicted.... And if it is then for the 100th time I'm all for the life of the mother as an exception.

Lol who said that im all for stupid conservative lunies attacking people, holy shit I keep having words out in my mouth and stupid assumptions.
    A woman is confined, raped for 5 months.

Are you of the opinion of too bad, so sad, keep your rapist's child?
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Because you've been parroting their bullshit for this entire thread. We get it. You like dead people, as long as they aren't fetuses.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

That can usually be predicted.
    More ignorance. Shocker.

10+ Year Old Account
    My amazing wife shares my opinion, tyvm. She actually has a moral compass unlike so many others.
    My amazing wife disagrees with your amazing wife's opinion and she also has a moral compass unlike so many others.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    My amazing wife disagrees with your amazing wife's opinion and she also has a moral compass unlike so many others.
    Your's is a real person though I suspect.

Not a prop used in an incel's argument.

Your comparing an unatural procedure to one made by nature. It's not the same thing.

My amazing wife shares my opinion, tyvm. She actually has a moral compass unlike so many others.
    God help her should she have a non viable pregnancy. But I am sure you chuds will just try to go to state that doesn't operate out of the fucking dark ages like the fucking hypocrites you are.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh so if I just wanted to go out and kill randoms then it should be okay right cuz it's my business?

Obviously not, same thing to killing a helpess baby because you had one too many beers or "WaS In the MoMeNT"
    I honestly doubt you have a wife if you believe babies are killed in an abortion.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your comparing an unatural procedure to one made by nature. It's not the same thing.
    Sweetheart; the entire notion of "laws" isn't a natural construct. It's an irrelevant canard.

In the context of the law, the analogy between abortion and organ donation are both functions of bodily autonomy. Stop being a clown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    "It'S nOt ThE sAmE" because it blows holes in my flaccid argument."
    It is the exact same. We are telling someone that they MUST sustain a life, even against their will, with their own body. If that is the case, we should also force organ donations, even against the will of the person forced to donate, in order to sustain or save the life of another.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This you?
    Good, what's right has come to pass.
    Then you agree that Conservative states are allowed to kill pregnant women.

I hope women in red states are ready to have all of their miscarriages investigated. And let's not forget the underage girls that will be forced to birth their father's baby.

On top of all the other horrible outcomes from this.

It is the exact same. We are telling someone that they MUST sustain a life, even against their will, with their own body. If that is the case, we should also force organ donations, even against the will of the person forced to donate, in order to sustain or save the life of another.
    Called it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Haha and they say my wife is woman hating when we got so many who basterdrize the greatest thing a woman is capable of achieving in life. Something no man can ever do.

Damn keep growing up and you'll learn I hope.