Page 77 of 84 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Hmm... I have noticed that we only heard that Heard would appeal, but not that she actually had done it (and she is running out of time to do it) - and now I see that she wants to enjoy summer:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...ial/ar-AAYKRVJ

I'm beginning to doubt that she will appeal.
    she wants to but the issue she faces is that she has to put up a bond equal to the verdict. she claims she cannot pay Johnny 10 mil. and if she can't pay him she can't put down a bond for 10 mil
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Hmm... I have noticed that we only heard that Heard would appeal, but not that she actually had done it (and she is running out of time to do it) - and now I see that she wants to enjoy summer:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...ial/ar-AAYKRVJ

I'm beginning to doubt that she will appeal.
    While I doubt she will actually appeal, she is far from too late.

The verdict won't be official untill the 24th of June. She till the 23rd of July to appeal.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    On the appeal, there have been some discussions between the attorneys on both sides of an agreement where she would forego the appeal and he would drop the amount owed from the lawsuit. So I think that's why the appeal hasn't been filed yet. However, recent comments by Heard point to her not wanting to accept a deal, and she is instead redoubling her efforts to try to win over the court of public opinion after failing to convince the jury.

Just to be clear here; tomorrow is the first date an appeal COULD be filed. To speculate on wether that will happen is to gaze into Amber Heards mind, and I’d caution anyone against looking into that abyss.

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    Just to be clear here; tomorrow is the first date an appeal COULD be filed. To speculate on wether that will happen is to gaze into Amber Heards mind, and I’d caution anyone against looking into that abyss.
    Well, she has been saying she just want to be left alone and be over with this. Become a full time mom for her kid...
    So given the track record, appeal is almost guaranteed
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    30s is not old can we change the narrative on that? We aren't even halfway done with our lifespan most likely at 30
    It certainly feels old when you realize there are adults that were born in a century after yours.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    It certainly feels old when you realize there are adults that were born in a century after yours.
    Thats the case for 20 year olds too though…

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    Thats the case for 20 year olds too though…
    Yeah felt like pointing out that being born near the end of a century is just a matter of logistics and doesnt actually mean shit

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    30s isn't old for most people.

However, go ask a gymnast if 30 is old..... I bet you they will tell you its ancient.

Ask a Hollywood actress if 30s are old, and you'll get a very different response from the general public.

Ask dating sites, that show that men consistently, no matter their age, want to date women who are + or - 22 years old.

So yea, mid 30s isn't old, however for an actress who relied on her looks and sex appeal over her ability to act to both work and garner attention from men, and mid 30s probably seems VERY old. Ask most women in their mid 30s what it feels like dating vs what their mid 20s felt like and I'd imagine if they are honest its a stark difference.

So yea, she isn't old, but for her, she is.

Also, a giant fing liar who should go to jail.

The actual court-document of the non-appeal appeal is even stranger:
    https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-co...de-verdict.pdf

VI. States that there was no "defamation by innuendo" since she had not previously made the accusations openly, as the UK testimony was confidential.
    VII. As for the alleged fake juror they only state that "Publicly available information demonstrates that he appears to be born in 1970", but had a birth year of 1945 in the jury panel list.

If true I don't see why they would need all the other clauses, but I also notice that they don't expand on it further - but merely state that it is 'publicly available information'; which sounds similar to "just google it".

She's just trying to get around the appeal. She can't afford the bond to make one...trying to throw things at the wall and see what sticks.

I'd say she should've just exited gracefully except Ms "Shit-the-bed" has shown little grace at all.

Hey speaking of OP he seemed to have vanished. He was very aggressive when this thread started, mia recently ..

- - - Updated - - -

30s is not old can we change the narrative on that? We aren't even halfway done with our lifespan most likely at 30
    Bitch, you're old. I'm old too. Turned 30 last month.

Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by NotBigzo View Post
    Bitch, you're old. I'm old too. Turned 30 last month.

Deal with it.
    Yeah, 30 isn't old. Until you're 25 you're pretty much still a kid. Then 25-35 is young, prime of your life (if you're taking care of yourself). Once you start getting to 40 you're hitting middle aged. "Old" doesn't kick in till like 50+

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    "Old" doesn't kick in till like 50+
    Heh...and when you hit that, "old" doesn't matter.

And Johnny now donated money to the Children's Hospital among others... Not 3.5 or 7 mill. But still rubbing it in.
    Though it's through the sales of NFTs which is a bit meh. But the jab isn't lost in people.

30 isn't old I less you lived a few hundred years ago when the life expectancy was a wee bit lower lol
    Give it a few years. We'll be bitching about the Tiktokers and talking about how Donkey Kong ran circles around Assassin's Creed: Retribution.

Netflix Inc. has acquired the rights to stream Johnny Depp’s next film in France, a deal that will help fund the actor’s first feature role following his defamation trial against ex-wife Amber Heard, and what he claimed was a wider boycott by Hollywood studios.

Seeems like a good match given Netflix's recent pivot and down financial results.

https://abc7.com/amp/amber-heard-los...rial/12042930/

AH getting sued by her legal insurrance. The insurrance covers liabilities upto 1 million dollar, but they refuse to pay anything because the jury found AH’s statements to have been “malicious” and therefore “willfull”, which is not covered. Under this argument they also refuse to pay the legal fees for her appeal.

The interesting part about this, is that apparently her legal fees were covered by insurrance…

So why couldn’t she pay ACLU again?
    Last edited by Veggie50; 2022-07-12 at 09:58 PM.