Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    False. You're literally going against what Blizzard said. They said, explicitly and in no uncertain terms that the blue and red dragonflight essences are part of the damage spec, whereas bronze and green dragonflight essences are belong to the healing spec.

There is no red dragonflight essence in the healing spec. You're trying to push a narrative by ignoring what Blizzard has stated about the class' concept and design. Not surprising considering you're also ignoring theat dracthyr are not dragons, but hybrids.

No. No, we haven't. That ability is still unnamed, and besides its graphics don't match the ability from HotS, which forms a runic 'S' on the floor that then bursts, whereas the unnamed evoker ability creates a flower that blooms just like the green dragonflight (and druid) abilities behave.

The only fact here is that you're wrong. It's not the same ability. You're literally only equating the two because both are green and both heal. Their graphics and dragonflight essence are not the same.
    sucking bliss dick real hard hope they at least paying you dick muncher

Quote Originally Posted by GucciWarr View Post
    sucking bliss dick real hard hope they at least paying you dick muncher
    Ah, such insightful commentary, thank you for your contribution to the topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsyek View Post
    Well, considering they've lied about their products in the past to drum up hype... Looking at you, Warlords of Draenor.
    I'm not seeing how you can say they're lying about Dracthyr being dragons when Dracthyr are literally magical flying reptiles that can breathe fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I'm not seeing how you can say they're lying about Dracthyr being dragons when Dracthyr are literally magical flying reptiles that can breathe fire.
    I'm not saying they're lying about Dracthyr. Just saying that the notion that they could lie is not that farfetched or "hilarious." It's hard to deny that it would drum up more hype to use the headline, "Dragonflight lets you play as dragon" as compared to "Dragonflight lets you play as dragon-infused half-elf."
    Last edited by Darsyek; 2022-06-25 at 08:03 AM.

So now you’re saying that multiple Blizzard devs are lying about their product? Hilarious.
    Looking at my boxed copy of WOTLK here. It says "Engage in aerial dogfights with flying mounts and new, gnome-engineered planes", with a picture of an aerial battle in Wintergrasp. This was a thing through the whole WOTLK beta and was scrapped last second, after the game boxes have been manufactured. Does that mean Blizzard was "lying" (implying intention)? I don't think so. Things change, over the development cycle, and through alpha and beta. It happened many times before, it's going to happen again.

On topic: I also expected the healing spec to be red/green, and was surprised to see that's not the case. However, that doesn't mean that there's a 0% chance a red dragonflight healing ability is going to turn up in this spec. In addition to that, we've seen the druid and dk talent trees, and some core abilities from some specs can be in the generic class talent tree, so that's another thing. I think in the interview they said the preservation spec "focuses on" green and bronze, in my eyes that's not the same as "uses green and bronze exclusively".

No one knows for sure anyway, so I don't get the point of arguing... we're going to have to wait and see..

I just like the guy who started this thread. A cuck grasping at straws trying to understand a company that does not give a shit. But it’s cool to theory craft things like what may influence the new wow class even though OP and the rest of the site knows deep down that their opinion could never and I mean never in any sense of the word matter to the people that make classes at blizz. Just sad. But hey tinkers soon right hahhahahajjahahahahajjahahahaajhajahahhahahahahhHahahhahahhhahahahahHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsyek View Post
    I'm not saying they're lying about Dracthyr. Just saying that the notion that they could lie is not that farfetched or "hilarious." It's hard to deny that it would drum up more hype to use the headline, "Dragonflight lets you play as dragon" as compared to "Dragonflight lets you play as dragon-infused half-elf."
    Nor am I saying that a company never lies. What I'm saying is that we have a magical flying reptile that breathes fire, and we have their creators saying that it is a dragon. I don't know in what reality one wouldn't call that a dragon, unless they're simply being obtuse.

Nor am I saying that a company never lies. What I'm saying is that we have a magical flying reptile that breathes fire, and we have their creators saying that it is a dragon. I don't know in what reality one wouldn't call that a dragon, unless they're simply being obtuse.
    Blizzard calls "dragon" to a lot of things that aren't dragons, such as "fey dragons" and chimeras.

And again, your inability to differentiate PR speech and lies is your problem.

I mean, I'll say it at risk of being lambasted.
    Evokers suck. They look like an asspull cobbled together from a furaffinity power fantasy.
    Tinker would have at least been interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Blizzard calls "dragon" to a lot of things that aren't dragons, such as "fey dragons" and chimeras.

And again, your inability to differentiate PR speech and lies is your problem.
    I do believe that Blizzard has stated on more than one occasion that Fae Dragons are not true dragons.

That never happened with Dracthyr.

I do believe that Blizzard has stated on more than one occasion that Fae Dragons are not true dragons.

That never happened with Dracthyr.
    Wrong. That did happen. When? When Blizzard revealed dracthyr to be the result of hybridization between dragon and non-dragon essences.