10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    yeah because couples forking out eye watering amounts of money for IVF and waiting lists/approvals are gonna wanna abort.....
    Maybe the pregnancy ends up putting the mother's life at risk, or maybe financial circumstances change suddenly. There are a host of reasons why they might change their mind.

The point being that claiming "how are lesbian couples going to have an abortion" is just massively ignorant on your part; and you still haven't addressed your implicit condemnation of same-sex parenting with your "father figures not being present is what causes delinquency" nonsense. Rofl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    So which is it.

Are they doing IVF or is it a medical complication? You're throwing out so many whataboutisms is hard to keep up
    I . . . do you not understand what IVF is? Or how pregnancy works?

Like, if you got through Grade 6 sex ed, you should know this kind of shit, dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    So which is it.

Are they doing IVF or is it a medical complication? You're throwing out so many whataboutisms is hard to keep up
    You know you can have medical complications after an IVF treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    For someone who's "pro abortion", you've spent your ENTIRE time here gaslighting everyone by pushing pro-life rhetoric and shitting on women who might want an abortion.
    No I just dont buy into the thinking abortion isnt killing a life form. It is. And its a necessary evil.

Anyone saying it isnt it just being dishonest for their team.

10+ Year Old Account
    it was a joke relax.
    I'm not laughing. Who's laughing?

Or do you just not want to take responsibility for saying a super shitty thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    You know can have medical complications after an IVF treatment?
    And ive never once said you should not be able to abort in medical complications. Just like a 16 year old unsure they can be a mother should be allowed to abort.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not laughing. Who's laughing?

Or do you just not want to take responsibility for saying a super shitty thing?
    Dude you're the one implying couples are cheating to have kids instead of them discussing it and using a male friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    No I just dont buy into the thinking abortion isnt killing a life form. It is. And its a necessary evil.

Here's a better question.

Why do you deem it necessary to repeatedly insist that it's "killing a life form"? What story are you trying to tell? What political goal are you trying to advance with that narrative?
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account

Because it's not killing a lifeform.

10+ Year Old Account
    No I just dont buy into the thinking abortion isnt killing a life form. It is.
    Swatting a mosquito is "killing a life form".

What's your point?

And before you take issue with the mosquito comparison, it's because you keep using dismissive and inappropriate wording. That's on you.

And its a necessary evil.
    To you.

And you can keep your own beliefs to yourself and choose not to get an abortion if you ever get pregnant. And that's where your opinion should end.

I don't think it's an "evil" at all, any more than surgery or dental care or any number of other invasive medical procedures.

No dishonesty at all. Just a respect for women's right to make their own choices in these matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    And ive never once said you should not be able to abort in medical complications. Just like a 16 year old unsure they can be a mother should be allowed to abort.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude you're the one implying couples are cheating to have kids instead of them discussing it and using a male friend.
    If you really think he meant cheating that way, you really are a lost cause.

Oh I guess he did

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Maybe the pregnancy ends up putting the mother's life at risk, or maybe financial circumstances change suddenly. There are a host of reasons why they might change their mind.

The point being that claiming "how are lesbian couples going to have an abortion" is just massively ignorant on your part; and you still haven't addressed your implicit condemnation of same-sex parenting with your "father figures not being present is what causes delinquency" nonsense. Rofl.
    Father figure for a son doesnt have to be a "dad" it could be a coach, teacher, uncle.

But yeah Im hating on lesbian couples by pointing out that fetuses grow into babies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I literally know a couple who had a child that was the result of one partner's infidelity. It wasn't an "implication", it was a direct statement of a thing that actually happens all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the new talking point to defend this decision by the Conservatives is that "abortion should be up to the people and not to 9 people in black robes". Obviously this means that the people are only politicians pandering to religious extremists and not actual women, because like the Constitution reads....women aren't people.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Father figure for a son doesnt have to be a "dad" it could be a coach, teacher, uncle.
    You're confusing "father figure" with "male role model".

They aren't the same thing. That should be obvious, but here you are, confusing them.

If you really think he meant cheating that way, you really are a lost cause.
    Well i've never said I was against abortion so what is his point?

I dont disagree people should be allowed to abort if their partner cheats and gets pregnaut so its a moot point

10+ Year Old Account
    I can guarantee you that the kids you're pointing to as lacking a father figure most likely have male relatives and teachers.

What you're looking for is 'lacking an adequate support network', which is a) a function of poverty and b) telling on yourself by your choice of phrasing.

Rofl.

You're confusing "father figure" with "male role model".

They aren't the same thing. That should be obvious, but here you are, confusing them.
    jesus christ, they are the same thing. You know what im talking about but keep doing that dishonest thing you love doing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I can guarantee you that the kids you're pointing to as lacking a father figure most likely have male relatives and teachers.

What you're looking for is 'lacking an adequate support network', which is a) a function of poverty and b) telling on yourself by your choice of phrasing.

Rofl.
    People are not that complicated, we copy what we see. Its the exceptions that go above and beyond.

10+ Year Old Account
    jesus christ, they are the same thing. You know what im talking about but keep doing that dishonest thing you love doing.
    Nope, not the same. By step-dad was my father figure. Coach Janssen was my male role model

10+ Year Old Account
    People are not that complicated, we copy what we see. Its the exceptions that go above and beyond.
    Nice non-answer, lol.

Nope, not the same. By step-dad was my father figure. Coach Janssen was my male role model
    So you were blessed with two positive male figures.

Thats more than most.