7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I'm 100% sure the NATO angle was just an excuse. Just like the Ukrainian Nazis were. Do they even talk about those anymore? Putin already went to comparing himself to Peter The Great, someone who will bring the lands back that rightfully belong to Russia. That's what this is about, and nothing else.
    Not sure about NATO being an excuse, given how anti-west and Cold War fixated Putler and his crew are (Crimea was taken right after pro-west people took power in Ukraine, after all). And of course they stopped talking about it. It's hard to talk about "push NATO away" with an outcome like "oh shit, the border doubled".
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-06-26 at 04:40 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    What is it with Russians and not knowing where their borders end? The country your army is invading is called Ukraine, not Russia. That's why it's called an invasion, you don't belong there. They aren't your people. It's not even the people you guys are after, it's the land. If it was the people you guys wanted to protect the only thing you'd be doing is letting them into your country, not invading theirs.

And it isn't the media that has made us all think this.
    Russians believe Ukrainians are "Little Russians" with no legitimate claim to having their own nationality. This isn't about NATO or Nazis, but bringing a people they do not perceive as having a distinct cultural identity from themselves back under their boot.

"You’re occupants, you’re fascists! What the f*ck are you doing on our land with all these guns? Take these seeds and put them in your pockets so at least sunflowers will grow when you all lie down here,”

That's not going away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BreathTaker View Post
    But I'll tell you what I think.
    - If you don't see Russian media showing obvious nazis on UA side (because you don't see Russian sources) - you miss the whole point of the 8 years of conflict.
    You don't have to listen russian media - just look at the videos, may even mute them. These are nazis. Maybe you don't care?
    1. How do you know they are Nazis?
    2. How do you know that these people who you think are Nazis aren't the people you are trying to "liberate?"
    3. Even if they were either one, what right does that give you to invade Ukraine?
    4. What is Russia's plan for these "Nazis?" So far, Russia has done nothing to stop them. The only thing Russia has been doing is targeting civilians and looting.

- Everything goes on as it should be. We're moving "slowly" (breaking someone's expectations) because we liberate people who we will live next to when this ends. We don't want them dead and their houses broken. The west wants UA nazis to destroy as much as they can so we have to rebuild more. So be it. We're nation of creators, belive it or not. We'll benefit from boost to our construction companies in the long run. But we need to save the people, not nuke them from safe distance.
    Some pretty big claims. Mind backing it up? So far the west has been giving crap loads of weapons to fight Russian invaders. Why would we do this if our goal is to destroy as much of Ukraine as possible?

- I discovered that if you don't watch the events daily, switch to like once a week mode - it becomes even more clear (using the very same maps ofc) that we're clearly moving forward.
    And when the highly fortificated areas (for at least 4 years straight) we're now clearing are done (~1 month max) - we'll steamroll as deep in UA territory as we see politically necessary.
    It's still a very complex moment - we, Russians, just like the rest of the world, don't know nor Putin's plans, nor behind-the-scenes diplomacy happening now.
    And of course we don't know what's US puppets will be forced to do by their master on the nearest NATO summit.
    There was this guy named Trump, you heard of him? He tried to get Ukraine to blackmail his political opponent. Ukraine refused. So Trump withheld aid to Ukraine in it's fight against Russia. What happened? Trump was impeached. Does this sound like Ukraine is a "puppet" to you?

The only puppets here are the ones who take turns spewing horse shit on these forums. When one gets banned the next one pops up like clockwork.

Russia just took 100 boxcars of ammunition out of Belarus. That is known about so far. That is a rather large amount. Also means if they are hitting up Belarus for ammo it means that Belarus isn't going to have any to fight with and Russia has been burning through so much ammo they are starting to have shortages. Given Ukraine has been taking out quite a few large ammo dumps recently, they are probably needing it.
    Last edited by Corvus; 2022-06-26 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Russia just took 100 boxcars of ammunition out of Belarus. That is known about so far. That is a rather large amount. Also means if they are hitting up Belarus for ammo it means that Belarus isn't going to have any to fight with and Russia has been burning through so much ammo they are starting to have shortages. Given Ukraine has been taking out quite a few large ammo dumps recently, they are probably needing it.
    well Belarus has been rather vocal about not wanting to use their bullets themselves so I don't think they will really miss them much, unless Putin fears another country in Russia's shadow might want to leave. In which case maybe Belarus can ask NATO for some guns to fight off their own Russian invasion?

But yes, its telling if Russia has to source their own bullets from across the border. Like with so many things, they are running out.
    Time is on Ukraines side.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Look at me lie. I lie a lot
    That's exactly what western propaganda is. Our soldiers are saving our people whom they will live next to ever after.
    Those neighbors lived peacefully behind your border, and your RuZlamist terrorists decided to attack in order to mass rape, torture and murder those people, as well as steal their land and resources. Pretty sickening. What the fuck kind of saving is that?

You don't want to rape your new neighbor the first day you meet him I believe? Otherwise how will you feel sleeping at night?
    Obviously I wouldn't. I'm not a member of RuZlamic Federation.

Besides they're on duty.
    So in RuZlamic Federation the duty of "soldier" aka, terrorist is to rape, torture and murder unarmed civilians, as well as steal anything they get their hands of from those victims?

The image of our modern troops is almost at all time's high (right after the red army of 1945s).
    Yeah, that tracks with the rest. Since the red army of that time was a massive horde of rapists that raped and pillaged their way across europe. Obviously your smaller terrorist band of today isn't capable of matching that, and "only" comes second to them.

It comes second in another way also. The image of tens of thousands of them having been mowed to dogturds. Now that's the image of RuZZian troops I like. Obviously, again, comes second to the red army having been mowed down by the millions. You know, I'd have no objection if you were to beat the red army record on this front.

That's what western armies do all the time, not ours.
    It's kind of boring when you're lying so badly that even you know it's complete horseshit.

Meanwhile Soviet union was caring about our image of liberators
    By forcing the false image, and forcing people to accept it or suffer the gulags, execution, or inprisonment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's quite clear at this point there is no need for any "off ramp" or "not make putin look weak" because anything can be spun as anything. Didn't take Kyiv in a few days like everyone expected? Rofl, WE didn't expect it (nvm the evidence), YOU did. Said we wouldn't invade and did anyway? Lmao, not an invasion, and in any case it wasn't exactly putin using the exact wording I want.
    Russia's just a bully trying to grab land. The most honest response they ever had was "we are gonna win and do our best to rewrite history". Might makes right. Everything else is just for people who would deny reality itself if it made them right and others wrong.
    Nothing will work except inflicting as many casualties as possible. Maybe even with some good results in the end.
    Players will no longer randomly suffer falling damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulturia View Post
    Russia's just a bully trying to grab land. The most honest response they ever had was "we are gonna win and do our best to rewrite history". Might makes right.
    If that was their goal Russia apparently forgot the "winning" and "might" parts of those equations.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

You don't have to listen russian media - just look at the videos, may even mute them. These are nazis. Maybe you don't care?
    Funny how all those separatist Republics full of your Russian brothers that were being oppressed by the Nazis appeared right above huge deposits of natural gas that were about to be explored which Ukraine could have used to supply Europe instead of relying on taxing Russian exports towards it.

You know you hit a rusbot nerve when they reply with meaningless walls of text

When one points out a genocide, they reply with the usual "West boogieman" novels and their counter-argument is the usual "NATO bad for defending people from Russian genocide" drivel. Just a shame we seem to end up with more "3-week permaban"-type of shitposters...

Disturbing too that so many ruSSians actually believe they're the good guys and everyone else is bad, to a point they "need" to rape, murder and pillage Ukraine to "save" people that aren't russians, but they still think it is their people they are "saving"...

Everything from "the West" is propaganda but RuSSia with proved genocide cannot possibly be the reason they get bombarded with sanctions and hatred. No no, it's those fucking jewish Nazis, death camp survivor Nazis EVERYWHERE OUT THERE, I SWEAR IT MAN...

3rd world country alright with that level of mental degradation and lack of mental healthcare.
    Last edited by Saradain; 2022-06-26 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Funny how all those separatist Republics full of your Russian brothers that were being oppressed by the Nazis appeared right above huge deposits of natural gas that were about to be explored which Ukraine could have used to supply Europe instead of relying on taxing Russian exports towards it.
    Same story with Crimea. Funny that they "liberated" the one place with a major port on the Black Sea and potentially giving access to coastal gas/oil fields.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    You know you hit a rusbot nerve when they reply with meaningless walls of text

When one points out a genocide, they reply with the usual "West boogieman" novels and their counter-argument is the usual "NATO bad for defending people from Russian genocide" drivel. Just a shame we seem to end up with more "3-week permaban"-type of shitposters...

Disturbing too that so many ruSSians actually believe they're the good guys and everyone else is bad, to a point they "need" to rape, murder and pillage Ukraine to "save" people that aren't russians, but they still think it is their people they are "saving"...

Everything from "the West" is propaganda but RuSSia with proved genocide cannot possibly be the reason they get bombarded with sanctions and hatred. No no, it's those fucking jewish Nazis, death camp survivor Nazis EVERYWHERE OUT THERE, I SWEAR IT MAN...

3rd world country alright with that level of mental degradation and lack of mental healthcare.
    Russians are masters of deflection, whataboutism and inversion of reality. If the former two don't work, simply accuse the west of the very crimes you're currently committing. Russia's collective ego is so paper thin it can't handle being challenged and the shill playbook they all overwhelmingly abide by is more or less tailor made copium for this purpose.

It's a country of insecure and gutless cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    Russians are masters of deflection, whataboutism and inversion of reality. If the former two don't work, simply accuse the west of the very crimes you're currently committing. Russia's collective ego is so paper thin it can't handle being challenged and the shill playbook they all overwhelmingly abide by is more or less tailor made copium for this purpose.

In an ideal situation it'd be best to just ignore and report the disinformation campaigners but seeing this forum doesn't really mind that, need to constantly disprove and rebuke this shit while those who spread propaganda amongst the more easily impressed people (that also may or may not post in this very thread) get off the hook very easily with no permanent course of action to limit their drivel being done.

I'll repeat myself but thank fucking goodness nothing the ruSSians post here actually affects the genocidal war, RuSSia is getting their ass handed to them even if their overwhelming numbers (of poor quality) has the big advantage with their terror tactics, since they are the classic sandbox bully and their only thing they can do "well" is the fact that it doesn't take skill to play a real life videogame to round up pacified civilians and then execute them in a hail of bullets akin to usual GTA playthrough.

Wait few years and whatever happens in the war, be it very negative outcome for the RuSSians, they will be here to pick the tiniest positive thing that happened over the course of the war and present it as the grand victory of their objective that became ever-smaller after each failure, from capturing Kyiv to advancing 50 meters through civilian population who could not defend itself.

...Or alternatively, after ukrainian independence would be stolen, civilian population "relocated", kids kidnapped and indoctrinated, all traces of Ukraine ever existing wiped from their history books...All grain stolen and while the world would suffer from famine and Ukraine itself going through another Holodomor...The shills would still come here to praise their actions...

...and it would still be allowed to be posted here
    Last edited by Saradain; 2022-06-26 at 10:11 PM.

Exactly what I hoped to hear, you enjoy the bullshit they force in your ears!
    Have fun realizing we've cleared the eastern and coastal UA before winter(+-2 month I believe) and the rest soon after (if they don't choose to give up their hostile plans and decide to make an actual peace treaty).
    I love that there's people like you, when their dreams break - it's so sweet o see.
    Will you even blame your propaganda when it happens? Guess we'll never know.
    Good propaganda will feed you new ideas to distract from their previous lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Please be the one to finally explain to me:
    - who?
    - dictates what?
    - to whom?

I don't feel I'm under any sort of pressure here. May be I am the one dictating? I need to know.
    Putin, how do you not understand that? He literally jails or kills people against him, that by the very definition is a fucking dictator. Not to mention, he is controlling all of the media in Russia to lie to you gullible people.

RuSSia fires long-range missiles on residential buildings, including a kindergarten. Another successful "military" operation, against "military" targets.

Those fucking Nazi 5-year olds!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.newsweek.com/kyiv-kinder...kraine-1719253
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/...s-capital-kyiv
    https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...or-2022-06-26/

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post

masters implies it works, their attempts at deflection and whataboutism have basically never worked. They just keep shouting into the wind
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

The missile strikes on the high military value apartment block and kindergarten in Kyiv managed to kill a Russia citizen.

And the Butcher of Syria is gone. Putin again has sacked the generals running the war and replaced them with new ones. No doubt they hadn't killed enough citizens to get him hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Want to know how well the Russian invasion is going?

Putin calls in 67-year-old retired general, had to have custom fatigues made for him, and shipped hi to the front lines.

Russia is in first foreign debt default since 1918. Not because they didn't have the money - it was only $100 million - but because sanctions made it impossible to pay.