Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias1337 View Post
    Yes they are but they are tiny minority. I play mmo becouse i like to play with other players doing wow content. Its just people like you play wong game. if you dont want to play with other players just dont play mmo games.
    Oh no! We play wrong game!

Oh boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    SP content is for the casual cyclical masses that just want to eat it up like a plague of locusts I couldn't care less about simply because they have so many alternatives.

Why some idiots choose to play an mmo when they're extremely introverted or socially incompetent is something I'll never understand, other games put ALL their ressources in to be a great SP experience and you choose an mmorpg? Excuse me but wtf?

"Oh yes in the history of WoW the SP-able content was so great dude" will be your next argument but cmon who the frick really believes that.
    I've played since original beta. There has always been solo content. Just because you miss the rigid structure of EQ that doesn't give you moral authority over how MMOs handle their extremely varied playerbase.

ITT - People who's only social interactions come from playing World of Warcraft so they are trying to gatekeep the type of content in World of Warcraft.

More content that can be solo'ed please. Sometimes, when not playing other single player games, I want to mess about in WoW because I like the world, aesthetic, gameplay of certain classes, the escape and the nostalgia. And I don't want to be forced to spend time with the aforementioned gatekeepers if I'm not in the mood for it.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    And no, considering the fact that 65% of all players are mainly solo players, that would not be "inappropriate" for a MMORPG, also gate-keeping as like "WOW IS A MMO GO PLAY SOLO RPG!" is simply stupid as the demography of players rather tends to even more solo players than more group players.

No, it is not appropriate the deveopers try to force anyone into premade group gameplay, as that is way too much commitment to something like a computer game. In WoW, matchmaking is the most successfull systems to create groups, yet the developers do dislike it simply based on malice and dislike for anyone who points these facts out. Hazzikostas would rather get rid of matchmaking than creating gameplay for it. The devs even remove the dungeon finder from classic wotlk based on nothing but bias and tunnel vision, while 70% of their players want it ingame.
    All those nice numbers you brought up have no foundation... no data to back it up.
    Also you conveniently forget that the game is designed for soloing so ofcourse alot of people are solo-players these days... theres no reason to group up so why bother?
    There was a reason in Classic and thus people did group up... its all about the game design, you cant pull up numbers from a biased gameplay design and claim its the truth... at best you can compare it to a different design and see how they promote different community mindset.

Cant argue with the history tho, theres a reason why WoW was at its peak before Cataclysm... Vanilla and TBC had massive growth and in Wotlk the subscribers peaked... what a coincidence that the playerbase began to reduce right after they introduced dungeon finder. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    All those nice numbers you brought up have no foundation... no data to back it up.
    Also you conveniently forget that the game is designed for soloing so ofcourse alot of people are solo-players these days... theres no reason to group up so why bother?
    There was a reason in Classic and thus people did group up... its all about the game design, you cant pull up numbers from a biased gameplay design and claim its the truth... at best you can compare it to a different design and see how they promote different community mindset.

Cant argue with the history tho, theres a reason why WoW was at its peak before Cataclysm... Vanilla and TBC had massive growth and in Wotlk the subscribers peaked... what a coincidence that the playerbase began to reduce right after they introduced dungeon finder. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    20 year old game in a decline, decline beginning after 6 years. In other news, water is wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post

Do you mean the period where the subs stayed at or above 12m for a year or the period after Cata release where people found out they were bad at the game, GhostCrawler came out and told everyone they were a fucking bad and to GitGud, and then Blizzard backpeddled and nerfed everything to the ground? If you're just going to sit there and lie to create a narrative choose a better lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Yeah no, that's your very personal wishful thinking. MMO are meant to be played with other people, full stop.

Sure you can do some activities alone, but that will just never be the main point of an MMO. Just play the hundreds of thousand solo games out there.

Your post is at the same level as someone "being afraid they don't see any bowling mode in the next FIFA". You're just not playing the right game for your, period.
    And here I was wondering when they were gonna add the massive multiplayer content to Skyrim...?

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, i think the lack of information overall of the new expansion is abit underwelming and im usuallly pretty humble when it comes to what we get to know pre expansion.

I would like to see more, soon. atleast some breadcrumbs!
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

Quote Originally Posted by HansOlo View Post
    I think they don't invest in the group you belong to. Nobody serious plays WoW for solo content, these people are usally Stream rollers and gone after 1month of release. So they give a bit, but never making it a big deal(kinda like a bait for you to do other activities).

If they actually had a market for it(and yes - they have the data) - they would had implemented it, without you asking for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah - it doesn't say Massive Soloplay Online. Next.
    You're right. It should be called: stare at the LFG tool as DPS and watch your subscription runs out. Much mmorpg right there.