Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Devs should be protected from themselves. Sometimes they think, that X would be great idea. In theory. But actually it's bad. Even if it's good for some players. It isn't worth it. Some players like it, some don't. But you should clearly understand, that "You make game slightly better for 50% of playerbase, but other 50% quit" - is really bad deal.

P.S. Don't forget, that my thread isn't about "Is Oribos/Necrolord/Venthyr/half of Night Fae sanctums bad?". It's about overall list of such rules.

Such as:

Rule 2: Never make niche content mandatory
    The thing is, even tho players think they are perfect and every idea they have is great, its the same with players, sometimes players thinks x would be great and fun, but actually its just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I don't necessarily agree that they should never add indoor hubs anymore, but at the same time Oribos just sucks. Same with the Pandaria hubs (which were much worse). I would much rather see proper cities.

- - - Updated - - -

I never preorder games, because I just don't see the point in it, except for WoW expansions. I have preordered every expansion since MoP and I was never disappointed or felt like I wasted money. I have gotten so many hours of entertainment out of every expansion that each of them was well worth their money, even WoD which was abandoned. Considering how much fun I had with WoW, buying any other game almost feels like a waste in comparison, considering how the average AAA gets played for 1-2 weeks and then you move on.

I am 100% sure that I will play Dragonflight anyways and I am sure that every person who is currently playing WoW will do the same, so if I preorder now or buy it at launch won't make any difference, except that I get 1 month of game time and a lvl60 boost NOW.

On another note, it's kinda funny how you shit so hard on Blizzard and their players by telling everyone across different threads how bad they are and all that... on a mostly WoW fan forum. See you on launch.
    You and others like you are the reason why Blizzard and other gaming company's who do similar greedy bullshit are able to get away with it year after year. You are oblivious to what is actually happening or you just do not care so gamers like myself will remind you that hey your making the industry worse.

For you its WoD, BFA, SL: weeeeeee it might be trash and everyone quit but hey im getting my moneys worth. look i farmed this really cool re skinned mount, its like my 5th variant of it! but hey ill just buy this WAY MORE COOLER MOUNT from the in game store: WEEEEEE GETTIN MY MONEYS WORTH.

WC3 Reforged: weeeeeee so cool to play this game, it may look like garbo and crashes every 10 mins but hey i just re load it and play some more... WEEE GETTIN MY MONEYS WORTH.

Diablo Immortal: OMG this is so cool i can play it on my phone even, WEEEEEEE i just bought $125 worth of crests and im gonna have so much fun weeeeeeeee GETTIN MY MONEYS WORTH.

On a side note, I do not "shit on blizzard so hard" as you say. I just state the facts bruh, Blizzard shittin on themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat7 View Post
    You and others like you are the reason why Blizzard and other gaming company's who do similar greedy bullshit are able to get away with it year after year. You are oblivious to what is actually happening or you just do not care so gamers like myself will remind you that hey your making the industry worse.

For you its WoD, BFA, SL: weeeeeee it might be trash and everyone quit but hey im getting my moneys worth. look i farmed this really cool re skinned mount, its like my 5th variant of it! but hey ill just buy this WAY MORE COOLER MOUNT from the in game store: WEEEEEE GETTIN MY MONEYS WORTH.

WC3 Reforged: weeeeeee so cool to play this game, it may look like garbo and crashes every 10 mins but hey i just re load it and play some more... WEEE GETTIN MY MONEYS WORTH.

Diablo Immortal: OMG this is so cool i can play it on my phone even, WEEEEEEE i just bought $125 worth of crests and im gonna have so much fun weeeeeeeee GETTIN MY MONEYS WORTH.

On a side note, I do not "shit on blizzard so hard" as you say. I just state the facts bruh, Blizzard shittin on themselves.
    This is just your opinion and an opinion which, believe it or not, most people disagree with. Millions of people play and enjoy this game, like it or not.

I can only tell that you have some personal issues with Blizzard and for some reason are unable to just stop caring about them (possibily due to addiction), but you need to tell everyone how wrong they are and how bad everything is. And yet, the funniest part about all this is that you also play this game. Maybe you should take a look in the mirror.

Also no idea why you mention WC3 and DI as I don't even play these games or said anything about that, nor is this part of this conversation. As a matter of fact, all of this is straight up off-topic and unrelated to this thread, but hey you need to keep telling everyone everywhere how bad everyone is and whine about video games.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    This is just your opinion and an opinion which, believe it or not, most people disagree with. Millions of people play and enjoy this game, like it or not.

I can only tell that you have some personal issues with Blizzard and for some reason are unable to just stop caring about them (possibily due to addiction), but you need to tell everyone how wrong they are and how bad everything is. And yet, the funniest part about all this is that you also play this game. Maybe you should take a look in the mirror.

Also no idea why you mention WC3 and DI as I don't even play these games or said anything about that, nor is this part of this conversation. As a matter of fact, all of this is straight up off-topic and unrelated to this thread, but hey you need to keep telling everyone everywhere how bad everyone is and whine about video games.
    First I don't play WoW. Quit a long time ago.

2nd I know you play WC3 and DI cuz you are such a giant Blizzard lover, ya know just how you know I play WoW. You love Blizzard soo much so you prolly go to Dairy Queen daily thinking its the same thing.

3rd Most people agree with my opinion of Blizzard... know how I know... LOWEST MAU COUNT EVER! Everything they have put out in recent memory has been garbage. You keep them in business of making trash. Gratz for that..

Rule 7: Never make world bosses, if servers can't handle them without server-wide lags.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat7 View Post
    First I don't play WoW. Quit a long time ago.

2nd I know you play WC3 and DI cuz you are such a giant Blizzard lover, ya know just how you know I play WoW. You love Blizzard soo much so you prolly go to Dairy Queen daily thinking its the same thing.

3rd Most people agree with my opinion of Blizzard... know how I know... LOWEST MAU COUNT EVER! Everything they have put out in recent memory has been garbage. You keep them in business of making trash. Gratz for that..
    See you on launch

Shadowlands was rushed 100% so it does make sense that stuff was quite unfinished including Oribos.

Dragonflight is going to be closer to Legion quality because it's actually ahead of schedule by a large margin.

Cutting the final patch of shadow lands was a 100% worth it.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Rule 8: Stop using crows of flying mobs to make flying more "challenging".

Aggro while flying isn't challenging. It's annoying. Same applies to ground movement, but it's my IMHO. Some people may disagree.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Corydon View Post
    And there poofs your credibility. Quitting a game a long time ago (suuuure...) and still roaming that game's forum to bitch about said game is sooo awkward...
    I am trying to decide if you are just really soft or maybe this is just dumb.

So I should not read the WoW news, Blizzard news, or read any forums or comment on any topics because I have quit the game? So with that logic then retired NBA players should not comment on the current state of the NBA and the way the game is played? Maybe we should just limit everyone with an opinion, they have to answer X amount of questions and have certain answers in order to have an opinion on any topic anywhere ever??

Imagine feeling awkward because someone said some words. Soft like Charmin. Let me just kick my feet up here in this rent free palace.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Flying is actually big factor, because it makes location less annoying, but yeah, ZM is just copy-paste. Devs just don't understand, that not all players like "sandbox" locations. Example? I needed "Kill 10 rares" achievement to get flying there. When I completed all other achievements (that also were about stupid "Read guide on WowHead") and got to this achievement, I started to think, that for some players chasing rares must have been their favorite kind of gameplay. And I just can't force myself to start chasing and camping rares. I just don't understand, how this gameplay could be fun. For me it's just waste of time. I just don't have so much free time to ride around location, while waiting for some rare to spawn. I want to do something. Some quest, some WQ. Anything. I want to have some goal.
    Yeah. Chasing rares is one of my less than favorite things. Though I do like the various ways they thought up to spawn the rares. The standard murder stuff till it spawns method. The click on several objects in the area to spawn them method. Zatojin's method was cool. If more of them had the 1 minute warning time like the Dune guys do it'd be nicer. Not all of them, but maybe just the ones on the daily cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    One had a long drawn out and on top of that RNG power grind for sockets and conduit upgrades, the other a one and done grind for the legendary.
    ZM unlocks aside from the mobile game timegate BS are also a lot more fun and focused on the zone.
    So your complaint is that ZM runs out of player power benefits sooner than Korthia did? That's a hot take.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

It doesn't matter if you provide feedback. They have plenty of feedback every expansion in alpha and beta and refuse to listen, and instead just plug their ears and say lalalalala until two patches later when people already stop playing after the first tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Corydon View Post
    And there poofs your credibility. Quitting a game a long time ago (suuuure...) and still roaming that game's forum to bitch about said game is sooo awkward...
    Well, i also quit a few weeks after the first raid started in SL, but still like to read how the game is doing every now and then and seeing if it might be worth coming back (or coming back in the next xpac in this case).
    Constantly bitching and moaning about how bad it is and how little one cares about the game on the other hand... that's living rent free in someones head that just cannot let go, like a bitter ex