And the Nazis (the German ones, not the current russian ones) claimed they were protecting German speakers in neighbouring countries as well. Gosh, does that sound familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    So I guess Quebec is France and Canada should concede those parts of its territory. North Belgium is Netherlands while south is France.
    And I guess the United States is actually English.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    And I guess the United States is actually English.
    Well, it was /s

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Can u maps? Where is Mariupol? What part of the map?

I'm not Russian, u don't have to be to know basics on a map.

Lulz i bet u thought mariupol was outside kiev or lviv or something...

Yes, doesn't say where mariupol on this map, but since u make statements , then u should KNOW.
    In the sovereign nation of Ukraine.

Hey guys! Every colonial nation that still speaks the language is now owned by it's previous rulers.

Yes, doesn't say where mariupol on this map, but since u make statements , then u should KNOW.
    Are you a dum-dum?

Western coast of Finland has predominantly swedish-speaking people yet the land is ONLY finnish.

Also you like to spam this map of yours, so I present you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Langua...etailed-en.png

I can source my maps, you do not because you don't wanna be caught in posting Kremlin shit.

Can you source your maps? No?

Another map!

The reddish areas are 25%-74%...How many of those numbers between 25 and 74 are less than 50?

So in your opinion, if Russia would have immigration from non-Russian speakers, it means they could legally claim the whole Naziland as their own and righteously wage war to enforce that claim. Gotcha.

You simply can't do shit, you handpick your pretty pictures because you cannot show anything worth taking seriously.
    Last edited by Saradain; 2022-06-27 at 12:24 PM.

What does that have to do with anything. What they primarily speak doesn't define what they identify as. This is Europe, half the countries have large areas that speak different languages.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    So I guess Quebec is France and Canada should concede those parts of its territory. North Belgium is Netherlands while south is France.
    When did canada or belgium violently coup? When did one group remove democratically elected president, government n parliament from the other group.
    They don't do that shit, that is why they are stable n don't have civil wars n as result involve other states.

You did to ukraine then do surprise pikachu face that things deteriated n blame everyone but yourselves.

West "just because we destabilized a country doesn't mean it should end up destabilized!"

./facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post

The reddish areas are 25%-74%...How many of those numbers between 25 and 74 are less than 50?
    Also how important is that even when independent Ukraine is just over 30 years old. The argument itself is inane.

When did canada or belgium violently coup? When did one group remove democratically elected president, government n parliament from the other group.
    They don't do that shit, that is why they are stable n don't have civil wars n as result involve other states.

You did to ukraine then do surprise pikachu face that things deteriated n blame everyone but yourselves.

West "just because we destabilized a country doesn't mean it should end up destabilized!"

./facepalm
    Source please )))

No?

As I thought, every single fucking time you amaze me by making inane claims with nothing to back them up, except maybe random handpicked pictures of random parades with swastikas in them.

And his precious Russia has never had a democratically elected president, making his ranting even more fucking hilarious.
    Last edited by Saradain; 2022-06-27 at 12:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When did canada or belgium violently coup?
    1830 for Belgium

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Source please )))

No?

As I thought, every single fucking time you amaze me by making inane claims with nothing to back them up, except maybe random handpicked pictures of random parades with swastikas in them.

And his precious Russia has never had a democratically elected president, making his ranting even more fucking hilarious.
    Maidan was in 2014, are you less than 8-years-old so u don't know about it?

Jesus crist kiddo, stay out of politics, go back to your crayons.

10+ Year Old Account
    If maidan was violent what does that make the Prague spring?

./facepalm
    You mean when their population rebelled against a corrupted leader like in 2014 ? Funny how anything related to Russia is ALWAYS corrupted.

Maidan was in 2014, are you less than 8-years-old so u don't know about it?

Jesus crist kiddo, stay out of politics, go back to your crayons.
    A single Wikipedia link dismantles all you type.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euromaidan

But alas, your usual style is to use buzzwords and then insults to seal it off!

Whole fucking Maidan affair happened because Ukraine back then with its Russian-aligned leader decided to say "fuck you" to all democracy and lean towards being a puppet to Nazi Russia.

Wonder why people protest? You know, the fundamental RIGHT in civilized nations?

In mid-August 2013 Russia changed its customs regulations on imports from Ukraine[117] such that on 14 August 2013, the Russian Custom Service stopped all goods coming from Ukraine[118] and prompted politicians[119] and sources[120][121][122] to view the move as the start of a trade war against Ukraine to prevent Ukraine from signing a trade agreement with the European Union.
    You can't even read yourself...Russia literally uses manipulation and blackmailing to force a country to dance to their tune

And when they couldn't thanks to people wanting the democracy they were promised, you send little green orcs to invade and destabilize the country...Yes, the buzzword you seem to use. The word that your own ruSSian people did to Ukraine to begin with.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t know why you guys even bother typing at waffles, half the fucken time he counters his own point within his own post.
    Atleast the other guy is trying to earn his turnips with proper posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Looks like a leader of the Gravy SEALs here in the states.
    In fairness, if he were retired he can’t really be blamed all that much for letting himself go, he likely expected to never need to return to the military again at that age.

Now what this says about the state of russian command however is a different matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    I don’t know why you guys even bother typing at waffles, half the fucken time he counters his own point within his own post.
    Good question, I guess he is too easy to disprove and counter, makes replying to him bit boring

And he will NEVER be able to come back from the whole "Mariupol is a russian city" statement - his credibility went beyond salvaging, 10 times over.

Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    In the sovereign nation of Ukraine.

Hey guys! Every colonial nation that still speaks the language is now owned by it's previous rulers.
    Well that fits the Russian Imperialist mindset.

10+ Year Old Account
    fat fuck
    Hmm. Don't believe I called out his weight. I did call out a Russian general being called out of retirement, in the ongoing on-topic theme of Putin having to replace so many generals -- they keep dying or being fired. You don't call people back into the service from retirement when things are going well..

(puts on sunglasses)

Generally speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Understanding the mindset of Russians at this point is kinda crucial. While I'm not sure if Sir Waffle actually believes it all, or is just, hmm, "on a mission", his posts paint a very good picture of Russian propaganda and the mindset it's trying to create in Russian people. If you repeated 3 times a day that Ukraininans are drug-addled Nazis who torture Russians for sport, well, you create some crunchy waffles.