Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

World of Warcraft - The Tavern

Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4.3 Coming Soon

World of Warcraft - The Tavern
    Blizzard has released "The Tavern", a new video aimed at bringing new players to World of Warcraft. The website playworldofwarcraft.com has also been updated recently, and now features resources for new and returning players.

Last edited by Lumy; 2022-06-27 at 07:47 PM.

Thanks for the summary, MMO-C.

Top notch as always.

This is so stupid, I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was actually pretty good and did make me smile. then I remember the company its advertising and I am depressed again. Still a good add though.

Ok Blizzard, that was amazing...really amazing...LOVE IT!

I like this. ANOTHER ONE!

Man, this... This is what the movie should have been lol.

I love how it takes how ridiculous the setting is and just owns it. I thought it was gonna be cringe, but instead it brought a nice big smile to my face.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering if they'd do more of these after the ones for Classic and BCC.

Shame it's not attached to anything releaseing, though.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

god it looks awful , warcraft and live actors do not mix.

While the game is in the shitter, this is what the company is devoting money to. Ads for a game that everyone already knows about.

In their eyes turning women into fruit bowls and making corny live action advertisements is the solution.

Still better than this full-length dogshit movie, LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of playstation commercials..Also yeeah did he just imply humams could be Shaman?

ok that was amazing....

Came into this thinking "wtf man". Was surprised at the end lol. Wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either.

7+ Year Old Account
    That was honestly fun to watch.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Delightful little movie, and loving that it was rather neutral aimed, and not at a certain type of WoW but just the adventurer. Loved it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Reminds me of playstation commercials..Also yeeah did he just imply humams could be Shaman?
    Well, Kul Tiran can?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I thought that was surprisingly cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    While the game is in the shitter, this is what the company is devoting money to. Ads for a game that everyone already knows about.

In their eyes turning women into fruit bowls and making corny live action advertisements is the solution.
    Soo... Your statement is that a company is not allowed to fix itself with the help of people and staff but instead should remain in the shitter.. forever? As you seem to be against people earning money and doing what they love while they still fight for what they love behind the scenes?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I was wondering if they'd do more of these after the ones for Classic and BCC.

Shame it's not attached to anything releaseing, though.
    It is attached to WoW itself, reaching out to the 'adventurer'.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

find it weird they would be so on the nose about killing bobby