Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why is no one talking about Asmongold doing drugs on stream?

Ok so I don't watch his streams,but I do like to see youtube clips of him talking about stuff,and he has some funny takes etc.

Now...as anyone who watches him knows,he's clearly snorting some coke or speed almost every video I see of him,his silly excuse of nasal spray is clearly a joke as we never see him do it,he mutes the mike so we never hear it,his demeanor changes,allergies dont randomly start in your 30's and last for months on end,all the signs are there,I asume its against TOS to do drugs on stream so thats why the methods to hide it.

And don't get me wrong,this isn't to judge him hes an adult,he can do whatever he wants as long as he's not harming other people....but I can't seem to understand how there is literally no online talk about this

We know his audience is mostly kids or extreme right wingers,so I would have expected to find SOMEONE online being concerned about this...

What's going on?
    Last edited by deenman; 2022-06-28 at 06:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because, on this website in particular, nobody cares about Asmongold.

Why do you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    ONow...as anyone who watches him knows,he's clearly snorting some coke or speed almost every video I see of him,his silly excuse of nasal spray is clearly a joke as we never see him do it,he mutes the mike so we never hear it,his demeanor changes,allergies dont randomly start in your 30's and last for months on end,all the signs are there,I asume its against TOS to do drugs on stream so thats why the methods to hide it.

I'd watch where you step, slander based on anecdotal evidence at best, doesn't help your point.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Because, on this website in particular, nobody cares about Asmongold.

Why do you?
    Im not just talking about mmo,nothing on youtube,reddit etc

- - - Updated - - -

I'd watch where you step, slander based on anecdotal evidence at best, doesn't help your point.
    intellectual dishonesty doesnt help either

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not just talking about mmo,nothing on youtube,reddit etc

- - - Updated - - -

Go make a YouTube video talking about it. You can even do it "under the guise" of bringing... let's say, awareness... to this topic. Same goes with Reddit. Lest we forget... you don't really have anything to go off of, so be careful.

If you cared enough, that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, go and report him then. I'm sure Youtube takes these kinds of things quite seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Go make a YouTube video talking about it. You can even do it "under the guise" of bringing... let's say, awareness... to this topic. Same goes with Reddit. Lest we forget... you don't really have anything to go off of, so be careful.

If you cared enough, that is.
    Again,I dont have an issue with people doing it,I was just curious why there is no buzz around this

10+ Year Old Account

You quite literally are making a thread accusing him of doing drugs with your evidence based on... him muting his stream and you claiming his demeanor changes. You are making the accusation with no evidence.

Gee, I wonder where the real dishonesty is coming from.
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2022-06-28 at 06:57 PM.

You quite literally are making a thread accusing him of doing drugs with your evidence based on... him muting his stream and you claiming his demeanor changes. You are making the accusation with evidence.

Gee, I wonder where the real dishonesty is coming from.
    I wonder how many OD's could have been avoided if people didnt have your mentality of ignoring obvious signs

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how many OD's could have been avoided if people didnt have your mentality of ignoring obvious signs
    That's nice. You can go have that discussion on that topic elsewhere.

If you don't know why people across various platforms are not talking about something that clearly only you recognize -- with no evidence, mind you -- then perhaps people don't think it's happening.

Quit ignoring the fact that you provided nothing but "I saw him mute his stream" and "his demeanor changed" and expect to be taken seriously. There is no moral high ground for you here.

If you really care about Asmongold and him potentially ODing, go on your crusade and bring awareness.
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2022-06-28 at 06:43 PM.

As others have said, just report him if it's so obvious. But instead you're just here to stir up trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's gotta spend his money on something other than Diablo Immoral, why not coke?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

I wonder how many OD's could have been avoided if you actually did something instead of creating forum threads meant to stir up drama.

You can't really take the moral highground after "I don't have an issue with people doing it". You're completely willing to ignore what you say are "obvious signs"
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

He has sinus issues and needs to clear it, which he does off camera with his mic muted just like 99% of people would do if streaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Wealth inequality is here to stay, sometimes it's just how lifes cookie crumbles and all of society is better off for it.
    But from what I can see it is quite probable Æthelstan was the first Brexiteer, likely the Farage of his age seeing off the European continentals in the very first successful Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliena View Post
    He has sinus issues and needs to clear it, which he does off camera with his mic muted just like 99% of people would do if streaming.
    He doesnt mute his stream or go off camera when he does other icky stuff like eating maggots,also he sais its ''allergies'',tell me,who randomly starts getting allergies in their 30's that seem to linger for half a year? when they stay indoors 24/7?

He doesnt mute his stream or go off camera when he does other icky stuff like eating maggots,also he sais its ''allergies'',tell me,who randomly starts getting allergies in their 30's that seem to linger for half a year? when they stay indoors 24/7?
    https://www.everydayhealth.com/aller...20as%20harmful.

Most people who develop adult-onset allergies usually do so in their twenties and thirties, though it’s possible to develop them at any age, Davis says. Allergic reactions happen when the body comes into contact with a specific substance, such as a food or an airborne particle, that it mistakenly identifies as harmful.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

He doesnt mute his stream or go off camera when he does other icky stuff like eating maggots
    Because...that's the point? Some gross stuff gets you views, but normal gross stuff usually doesn't.

also he sais its ''allergies'',tell me,who randomly starts getting allergies in their 30's that seem to linger for half a year? when they stay indoors 24/7?
    /waves

I'm mostly indoors and never had allergies until my 30's. Windows do exist in houses, allowing pollen and other allergens to come inside easily.

I don't know/care about Asmon or this accusation, but this post was pretty silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    /waves

I'm mostly indoors and never had allergies until my 30's. Windows do exist in houses, allowing pollen and other allergens to come inside easily.

I don't know/care about Asmon or this accusation, but this post was pretty silly.
    I think it's time we had that discussion about your obvious rampant cocaine addiction :P

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    I think it's time we had that discussion about your obvious rampant cocaine addiction :P
    Shit man, I don't have those streamer-bux to afford that kind of expensive habit.

We get it, you don't like the successful streamer and multimillionaire Asmongold.
    Wealth inequality is here to stay, sometimes it's just how lifes cookie crumbles and all of society is better off for it.
    But from what I can see it is quite probable Æthelstan was the first Brexiteer, likely the Farage of his age seeing off the European continentals in the very first successful Brexit.