Poll: What leveling path will you take on launch day of Wrath Classic?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

When Wrath Classic comes out what path will you take on launch day?

As title says. What path will you take for your leveling route?

i will be leveling prot pala so instnat dungeons invites for me it is

then i will level blood dk so instant dungoens invites again

while people fight for mobs out in world

10+ Year Old Account
    4th option, sadly (Im afraid of): stuck in queue.

Howling Fjord of course, only one of the best zones ever made.

If i were to play it anyhow.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Option #5: Retail
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Wife hates boring tundra so I guess we're going howling fjord

The path of not playing because this butchered abomination they're giving us in no way represents the true Wrath experience.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    i will be leveling prot pala so instnat dungeons invites for me it is

then i will level blood dk so instant dungoens invites again

while people fight for mobs out in world
    Or just aoe grind.

Prot pally in wrath is the single best aoe grind/farmer. I remember pulling 30+ mobs at a time in my grinding spots, and ending fights at 100% hp and mana.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    The path of not playing because this butchered abomination they're giving us in no way represents the true Wrath experience.
    And here we have the party pooper.

All they are doing is making raids harder which is good. Raids in wrath were not difficult.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Wife hates boring tundra so I guess we're going howling fjord
    Howling is so bland and well bad. Borean is 100% more beautiful and engaging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so here's the thing, back when WotLK came out, or before it came out, I knew many people were choosing Howling Fjord as their first location, and my first thought at the time was thinking of the lag in Howling Fjord and how unfun it will be. So with that 5 head level thinking, I choose Borean Tundra to avoid most of the players choice and had a pretty steady levelling experience.

Now I don't actually know what the levelling in Howling Fjord was like at the time, but I enjoyed Borean Tundra as my first zone. So if I decided to play Classic WotLK I would choose Howling Fjord this time.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Option #5: Retail
    Damn, my condolences.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Or just aoe grind.

Prot pally in wrath is the single best aoe grind/farmer. I remember pulling 30+ mobs at a time in my grinding spots, and ending fights at 100% hp and mana.

- - - Updated - - -

And here we have the party pooper.

All they are doing is making raids harder which is good. Raids in wrath were not difficult.

- - - Updated - - -

Howling is so bland and well bad. Borean is 100% more beautiful and engaging.

Technically he’s not wrong. Game is a far-cry of what it used to be. IMO there’s two demographics classic attracts: zoomers that never experienced an unmolested OG version (you have my deepest condolences), and older dudes still playing an antiquated version whilst being hopelessly addicted and stuck re-living the past.

They say depression is living in the past…. Retail isn’t much better either. Constant GDKPs catering to the instant gratification generation.

To the Fjord.

Quote Originally Posted by Theonewholurks View Post
    Technically he’s not wrong. Game is a far-cry of what it used to be. IMO there’s two demographics classic attracts: zoomers that never experienced an unmolested OG version (you have my deepest condolences), and older dudes still playing an antiquated version whilst being hopelessly addicted and stuck re-living the past.

They say depression is living in the past…. Retail isn’t much better either. Constant GDKPs catering to the instant gratification generation.
    Yes everything is so simply reduced down to [blank] and [blank] I agree, nuance only exists in my personal bubble everyone else are just npcs for me to criticize, well put fellow narcissist.

7+ Year Old Account
    howling fjord dragonblight grizzly hills gundrak scholozar stormpeaks icecrown and lots of dungeons in between lol./ 3 toons to do it on and 4 if i decide to make a dk
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by Private Matters View Post
    Yes everything is so simply reduced down to [blank] and [blank] I agree, nuance only exists in my personal bubble everyone else are just npcs for me to criticize, well put fellow narcissist.
    Touch a nerve there, did I? Must’ve since you’ve done nothing but resort to baseless assumptions and ad-hominem tactics. I know irrefutable harsh truths can hurt - but it’s not an excuse to spew hate, you monitor tanned neckbeard.

Classic in essence was butchered the moment blizzard introduced boosts whilst doing nothing to address gold buying.
    Last edited by Theonewholurks; 2022-06-28 at 09:22 PM.

GDKP is a classic thing. It doesn't happen in retail. If you are going to use references atleast use them correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    GDKP is a classic thing. It doesn't happen in retail. If you are going to use references atleast use them correctly.

Are you suggesting it’s not prevalent in retail? Because it is, you absolute plonker…. You’re deluding yourself if you’re saying otherwise.

I will most likely be dungeon farming with some guildies.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you suggesting it’s not prevalent in retail? Because it is, you absolute plonker…. You’re deluding yourself if you’re saying otherwise.
    ackshually buying a carry isn't bidding on gear therefore it isn't a gdkp

Quote Originally Posted by MuH sTaTe LiNeS View Post
    I will most likely be dungeon farming with some guildies.

- - - Updated - - -

ackshually buying a carry isn't bidding on gear therefore it isn't a gdkp
    It's virtually the same thing you fucking troglodyte. Stop grasping at straws.

Borean Tundra is really good because of the Kirin Tor reputation quests (and the Nexus ones at Coldarra). So i'm probably going with Borean (even as a horde).