https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ron-j...231130879.html

Ron Johnson's story about the alternate slate of electors keeps changing.

First, he didn't know what anyone was talking about.

Then he blamed an intern for it.

Then he blamed Rep. Mike Kelly of PA for it.

"Mr. Kelly has not spoken to Sen. Johnson for the better part of a decade, and he has no knowledge of the claims Mr. Johnson is making related to the 2020 election."
    Now it's apparently indirectly coming from Dane County attorney Jim Troupis, who was reportedly (doubtfully) in separate communication with Rep. Kelly.

Just a reminder: Republicans lie. A lot. And keep lying even when caught.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Xyonai; 2022-06-28 at 05:55 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Beaten to nothing, we posted different bits

Supposedly he was going to march with them.
    I'm sure someone convinced him that would be a stupid idea, considering how rearing to go for mayhem they might've been and it would have just implicated him more directly when things went south.

if there are no indictments after this the doj should close shop for good.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    if there are no indictments after this the doj should close shop for good.
    I pray everything is investigated so thoroughly that, regardless of the outcome, everyone is satisfied. The nation is in dire need of some closure regarding this and other issues.
    "In real life, unlike in Shakespeare, the sweetness of the rose depends upon the name it bears. Things are not only what they are. They are, in very important respects, what they seem to be"

End of quote. Repeat the line.

Totally not dangerous.
    Man, all those dangerous hormones and emotions causing him to act irrationally. This is why we can never have a woman in the White House! They're just too irrational and bound by their emotions!

I mean...wait...what?

Hilarious that, once again, the bigoted and hateful rhetoric of Republicans is actually them describing themselves.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...mony-rcna35550

After Trump encouraged the crowd to march to the Capitol, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., called Hutchinson, she testified.

"You told me this whole week you weren't coming up here," McCarthy told her. "Why would you lie to me?"
    I love how liars who lie all the time are shocked when they find out that their fellow liars might lie to them.

Seriously, McCarthy is the most omega-beta cuck of all time.

This post is literally the standard Trump pattern lol
    Just a covfefe chief of staff! They just got covfefe for us, nothing else!

WH counsel would have been best served in protecting the office of the POTUS by letting Trump do shit to get himself arrested. Protecting him only made things worse, and further harmed the office.

As somebody sated: "If this was ANTIFA doing the Insurrection, Trump sure wasn't scared of them having weapons.

- - - Updated - - -

lol Trump was so emotional he supposedly threw his lunch at the wall.
    Stable genius.

- - - Updated - - -

Bless 'im.

Ooof I miss this lil spicy bitch sometimes, talkin bout Trump here.

Yes, his usual standard post of once more reading like the most child of child of some 80 yr old ancient. The "I don't know who this person is", "she wanted to go but I wouldn't let her" Nanna booboo.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    lol Trump was so emotional he supposedly threw his lunch at the wall.
    Stable genius.

- - - Updated - - -

Bless 'im.

The moment they started showing how close she worked to the Oval, I just knew he'd pull that crap.
    Wiping is Fun! ™

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Yes, his usual standard post of once more reading like the most child of child of some 80 yr old ancient. The "I don't know who this person is", "she wanted to go but I wouldn't let her" Nanna booboo.
    Incredible how he continues to surround himself with corrupt/incompetent people he says he doesn't know.

Trump was trying to choke his SS cause they weren't letting him in on the riot to kill dem lawmakers and pence that he set up and sent em off to. Premeditated attempted murder in the first degree.

https://www.businessinsider.com/gene...stified-2022-6

Man, taking a minute and a half to answer a question on if the Jan. 6 violence was justified by pleading the Fifth?

Doesn't Trump have some strong opinions on people who plead the Fifth?

Man, this is like the lamest episode of the Soprano's ever.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/OMGrisham/status...54511203241984

Grisham out there sharing a text exchange with Melania Trump on Jan 6, where Melania rebuffed a request for a social post condemning violence and supporting peaceful protest.

Dont feel that sorry for her because she worked for Trump but that Cassidy Hutchinson is now going to have to delete all social media, get her family to delete all theirs. They will probably all get doxxed, death threats and go into hiding. Its what happens when you become the main character in trump world.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/28/u...6-hearing.html

Huh, Ginni Thomas getting cold feet and having her lawyer say she won't speak with the committee.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/28/u...6-hearing.html

Huh, Ginni Thomas getting cold feet and having her lawyer say she won't speak with the committee.
    Really hope they get enough to give her some jail time and make an example of her, not just a slap on the wrist. Hold her accountable and have him know he contributed and enabled her situation.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    Dont feel that sorry for her because she worked for Trump but that Cassidy Hutchinson is now going to have to delete all social media, get her family to delete all theirs. They will probably all get doxxed, death threats and go into hiding. Its what happens when you become the main character in trump world.
    Bloody hell the fanatcism is really mad in Trump world.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/...s-devastating/

Damn, after today even Andy fuckin McCarthy over at National Review can't even, anymore.