Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Watch the MDI & AWC Shadowlands Global Finals and earn the Fearless Spectator title!

Watch the MDI & AWC Shadowlands Global Finals and earn the Fearless Spectator title!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Viewers will have the chance to earn the new Fearless Spectator title while watching the upcoming Global Finals for AWC and MDI!

The WoW® Esports Shadowlands Global Finals are almost upon us! To celebrate the end of both Arena World Championship (AWC) and Mythic Dungeon International's (MDI) Shadowlands seasons, we are offering viewers the chance to earn the exclusive Fearless Spectator in-game title. All you need to do is create a Blizzard account and link it with your YouTube account, then sit back and earn the title as you watch the top dungeon-running and pvp teams battle for their respective championships across three amazing weekends!

On July 8, the action begins when the top eight MDI teams from around the world battle for their share of the $300,000 (USD) prize pool and the title of MDI Shadowlands 2022 Global Champion. This will be followed by two hard-fought weekends of Arena action: first up is the AWC Grand Finals, which will see the top four teams from both the Americas and Europe battle to claim the Regional championships and a share of the $300,000 prize pool; followed by a brand-new cross-region tournament in which the top four teams from both regions will compete to see who are the dominant PvPers in Shadowlands!

We’ll share more details on each finals and the new cross-region tournament in the coming weeks, but until then make sure to read ahead for exactly how to connect your accounts in order to earn the Fearless Spectator title during the upcoming broadcasts. We’ll see you in the Shadowlands for one final season showdown!

Earning the Fearless Spectator Title

On one of the eligible YouTube Gaming channels, watch two total hours to receive the exclusive title. Time watched is cumulative across all three weekends, so even if you can’t watch for the full two hours in one sitting your time will still count toward earning the title

Watch Two Total Hours Across:

• MDI Global Finals: July 8 - 10, 2022
    • AWC Grand Finals: July 16 - 17, 2022
    • AWC Cross-Region Tournament: July 23 - 24, 2022

Eligible Channels

Connecting Your Accounts

Before you can receive rewards, you’ll need to link your YouTube and Blizzard Battle.net accounts. Here’s how: 

• Navigate to Account Sharing under "Connected Apps" in Settings.
    • Select “Connect” next to Battle.net
    • Follow the simple prompts to finish connecting accounts. 
    • When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Blizzard account on which you’d like to receive your Drops. 
    • Click here for a full set of official rules for the WoW Esports Fearless Spectator Title.

Stay tuned for more details on all of the events to come, and remember to subscribe to the Warcraft YouTube channel to receive notifications when each broadcast starts. Go with honor!

hmm, first the Amazon account bind give away and now this YouTube one. they seem to be really branching out with the services. not for me, but some players im sure will approve. i dont need or want all my entertainment connected.

> watch two total hours to receive the exclusive title.

Exclusive? There will be thousands if not millions of players with that "prestigious" title.

Please be 'Fearless Spectator Name' and not 'Name the Fearless Spectator'

Please.

buahahahahaahahahahaaha

oh boy they know nobody watches that garbage

in before next tiem they give 5 unique mounts for watching those 2 hours.

face it blizz - your esports failed because game is not designed for esports like lol where you have 4 buttons to press and all buttons are easily distinguashble.

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    Please be 'Fearless Spectator Name' and not 'Name the Fearless Spectator'

Please.
    Here's some good news: Fearless Spectator
    Last edited by Lumy; 2022-07-01 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLoque View Post

Exclusive? There will be thousands if not millions of players with that "prestigious" title.
    Exclusive doesn't mean its rare, it means this (watch for 2 hours) is the only way to obtain it.
    Practically every title in the game is exclusive, since they are all earned by doing a specific thing. Its just marketing speak.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Lumy View Post
    Here's some good news: Fearless Spectator <Name>
    damn noice. Thanks
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

10+ Year Old Account
    1: Oh noes.. hardly anybody is watching our garbage esport anymore.

2: Oh I know, let's give them a shitty title for tuning in and not change anything about the format

1: You're a genius, this will surely get them back!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there anything people won't complain about. Also I'll watch a million hours of MDI before watching one hour of most reality stuff that's popular these days.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLoque View Post

Yes, it is exclusive. To people who watch the event. Exclusive does not mean "rare".

1. "excluding or not admitting other things."

2. "restricted to the person, group, or area concerned."
    - Oxford Languages

If you're going to be sarcastic about language, at least get it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

If I don't have an active sub but I complete the requirements, does anyone know if I'll still get the title when I next sub and log on?

10+ Year Old Account
    def not gonna watch but i will let my phone run in the background for 2 hours

I fear i will not be getting this title, for i am fearless

1+ Year Old Account
    This really is sad on their part.

Whenever you have to bribe people to consume your product/service, your product/service is a complete failure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Yes, it is exclusive. To people who watch the event. Exclusive does not mean "rare".
    I think I found someone who keeps buying Trump and Gwyneth Paltrow products.

Can I watch it and NOT get the garbage title? That'd be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    def not gonna watch but i will let my phone run in the background for 2 hours
    Gonna do the exact same thing and then remove it from my youtube history after.

Quote Originally Posted by Wekko View Post
    Can I watch it and NOT get the garbage title? That'd be even better.
    Yes, just unlink your account.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

link my YT account to my Blizz account? lmao
    Phat chance that happens

Trying to give out lame achieves to make people watch LOL