15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    I hope they give demo locks perma Doomguard/Infernal again. Or at least give us viable builds to use more than only the felguard.
    The really missed the opportunity Legion provided of expanding demons to a hunter-like system. They did a little with glyphs but there really should be more customization with the pets.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

5+ Year Old Account
    priest ZzZzzZzz

where is alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Once more it is proven that Shadow Priests ultimately fail in containing the Void, succumb to the whispers, and become utterly crazy and unstable.

Only a select few mortals are allowed to control the Void with mastery and lucidity.
    How so? All the Idol talent sound like "mastery and lucidity" to me.

You can literally summon a "Thing from Beyond" that serves you. It used to be a minion of N'zoth and now the Priest can control it. You can also control Void Tendrils and Lashers, both Old God minions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Both Shadow Priests and Warlocks are paltry novices who cannot compare to the Ren'dorei.
    So you admit you were wrong because a novice is successfully containing the void.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Only a select few mortals are allowed to control the Void with mastery and lucidity.
    And we care about that because…?

I hope these few select mortals aren't able to become spriests because otherwise following your logic they can't control the void and blow up the entire existence. Another reason to wipe those few select from the face of Azeroth once and for all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    I watched in horror at this post, but thankfully it doesn't need to be clicked
    I mean, you might not need to click it but its healing range is 10 yards.
    So you do need to run to it to get the heal.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Guys guys guys. Please ignore the obvious baiter.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

That's a lot of damage on holy tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That's a lot of damage on holy tree.
    Theoretically they could put dps builds into tank & healer specs, perhaps merely to create chaos.

It might be just be for leveling. Do we know if changing a talent loadout is more, less, or equally restrictive as changing specs?

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Theoretically they could put dps builds into tank & healer specs, perhaps merely to create chaos.

It might be just be for leveling. Do we know if changing a talent loadout is more, less, or equally restrictive as changing specs?
    Its like how you change talents now. You can also save builds, so once you've set it up you can basically switch to "dps leveling mode" in 1 click in a rested area.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Guys guys guys. Please ignore the obvious baiter.
    Booh! No fun allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Its like how you change talents now. You can also save builds, so once you've set it up you can basically switch to "dps leveling mode" in 1 click in a rested area.
    Depending on the specific values, it also seems like they put certain playstyles in trees you wouldn't expect: A pet-less disease based Death Knight? It exists, but its in Frost, not Unholy. The Holy Fire Priest seems to be made for the Discipline Priest who doesn't want to use that new light/shadow stance-swap mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So you admit you were wrong because a novice is successfully containing the void.
    It's cute how you think a random voidwalker represents the Void.

But Nope, I scientifically, biologically, and objectively am never wrong because I always back my statements with evidence from the source material.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    The really missed the opportunity Legion provided of expanding demons to a hunter-like system. They did a little with glyphs but there really should be more customization with the pets.
    Agreed.
    Especially with all the demons they added in Legion. I'd love to have one of those Fel Lords instead of a Fel Guard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

As excited as I am for Alpha/Beta, I am kind of hoping they just release a client to test stuff while keeping the majority encrypted. Only like one zone or something for Dragonflight testing

What? They didn't milk the talents for 5 posts over a week before making the calculator?

Well that was fast this time lol

15+ Year Old Account
    It's cute how you think a random voidwalker represents the Void.
    They are creatures of the Void. So you haven't backed anything up with source material and have blatantly lied.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Voidwalker

They are creatures of the Void. So you haven't backed anything up with source material and have blatantly lied.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Voidwalker
    Nope. You're wrong and I'm right:

"Alleria Windrunner is the first mortal to succeed at defying the shadow's whispers."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/races/void-elf

Our beloved Blizzard has spoken and Void elves are far more impressive than shadow priests or warlocks. Alleria Windrunner is and will forever be the first to successfully defy the whispers of the shadows. Both Shadow Priests and Warlocks miserably and pathetically failed.

Also, I guess that following your logic then a novice lvl 5 warlock controls the Legion because they can summon an imp.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Nope. You're wrong and I'm right:

"Alleria Windrunner is the first mortal to succeed at defying the shadow's whispers."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/races/void-elf

Our beloved Blizzard has spoken and Void elves are far more impressive than shadow priests or warlocks. Alleria Windrunner is and will forever be the first to successfully defy the whispers of the shadows. Both Shadow Priests and Warlocks miserably and pathetically failed.

Also, I guess that following your logic then a novice lvl 5 warlock controls the Legion because they can summon an imp.
    Idk man it is pretty clear that our player characters aren't mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk