Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i wana see hunter.... but i know they are going to do that last and put as little work as possible into it considering bm could use a revamp
    Considering this expansion is already closer to release than every previous one at this point. they added 15 new people to the dev team who now what they are doing.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by JustaWarlock View Post
    PI still in the game? lol

Remove that cancer, or at the very least make it a self-cooldown.
    No, keep your grubby mitts off my fun abilities.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The tentacle talent was fun pre this leggo. If it does have the same chance to spawn it will never be used. Hopefully it will work like Legion. Fun times.

Stood in the Fire october breeze's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have not played wow since legion. Maybe im missing something here. Someone pls explain.

Holy priest talents row 2, all options were baseline spells. Now we gotta choose one of them only?

So, they removed 4 spells and give one - only one - back as talent?

Wtf???

Look at the picture of the Holy Tree. You can have all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by banelocky View Post
    And for most people the progression period ( where PI is somewhat fun ) is way shorter than the farming period.
    Who is "most people" here? Like a 1,000 players? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    The problem I have is specific to Searing Nightmare. This spell feels like ass to use and it has been a serious thorn in the side of Shadow's reworked Shadowlands kit. New expansions are a great time for the developers to look at things that aren't working and iterate on them and instead we got... literally the same fucking spell. It's a bit disappointing, even if it is "just an option."
    Yeah this is the real issue. Feels like designers should go into the open world and try to play shadow in a situation where you get zerged by a bunch of weak mobs and realize you are almost helpless compared to any melee class who just "hits AE button and kills them." But mind sear does no damage and if shadow crash isn't up it's like ???

I was really hoping for some kind of ability to spread all dots easier than tab targeting through mobs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashana Darkmoon View Post
    Who is "most people" here? Like a 1,000 players? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah this is the real issue. Feels like designers should go into the open world and try to play shadow in a situation where you get zerged by a bunch of weak mobs and realize you are almost helpless compared to any melee class who just "hits AE button and kills them." But mind sear does no damage and if shadow crash isn't up it's like ???

I was really hoping for some kind of ability to spread all dots easier than tab targeting through mobs too.
    It wouldn't be so bad if Shadow's DoTs did literally any fucking damage but Blizzard is afraid to buff DoT classes because multi-target raid bosses exist. I mostly play M+ and the spec is all but completely useless because of the way Searing Nightmare works. The fact that they're not even willing to look at the way the spell works means they're okay with another expansion where Shadow sees zero play in competitive M+.

Quote Originally Posted by Quttan View Post
    Yeah, in the same way that bathing is a choice. Try going to a job interview when the interviewers can smell you from the waiting room. It will give you an idea of what it will be like when you're trying to join groups without your spec's important abilities.
    How will people know?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish we could just go back to mists Disc.

Quote Originally Posted by Quttan View Post
    Yeah, in the same way that bathing is a choice. Try going to a job interview when the interviewers can smell you from the waiting room. It will give you an idea of what it will be like when you're trying to join groups without your spec's important abilities.
    Not remotely an apples to apples comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i wana see hunter.... but i know they are going to do that last and put as little work as possible into it considering bm could use a revamp
    BM does not need a revamp at all.

Baseline spells are now talents? that is lame. Also we dont seem to get cascade back for holy spec, very dissapointed.

Not sure what people were expecting here. After the druid and dk trees it was clear that the goal here was not to fix or even overhaul classes in the slightest. The goal was to consoldiate the spellbook and the talent system; that's all.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    It wouldn't be so bad if Shadow's DoTs did literally any fucking damage but Blizzard is afraid to buff DoT classes because multi-target raid bosses exist. I mostly play M+ and the spec is all but completely useless because of the way Searing Nightmare works. The fact that they're not even willing to look at the way the spell works means they're okay with another expansion where Shadow sees zero play in competitive M+.
    Yeah i played it quite a bit in s1 until I got so frustrated that I demoted my priest to healing alt. You have to work so much harder to do the same or worse damage as like a million other specs, it's pretty crazy. Feels mostly okay to good in single-target, but I don't raid so I don't care about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Considering this expansion is already closer to release than every previous one at this point. they added 15 new people to the dev team who now what they are doing.
    If that was true we would have seen much more revealed about this expansion then we gave. As it is we know almost nothing about it. It's no whete ready to release.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

And worst of it all: surrender to madness is still there...
    Completely useless talent that'll never be chosen IN A CHOICE NODE!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarnaxxx View Post
    Everyone bitching that certain things are still in the game... these are CHOICES... you do not have to opt in to them... jesus christ, people will complain about everything!
    No they are not. Yes you can choose not to pick PI, but then you're not getting Mass Dispell, Mind Control, Leap of Faith or the entire middle 2 trees up to the final nodes. And "choosing" not to do this means you're not going to get into any groups, ever.

Yeah technically there is a choice, but in practice you either pick it or you don't play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Janitor View Post
    Not sure what people were expecting here. After the druid and dk trees it was clear that the goal here was not to fix or even overhaul classes in the slightest. The goal was to consoldiate the spellbook and the talent system; that's all.
    They don't have to fix or overhaul anything right now really. Adding all of these options into a single system (conduits/legendaries/talents/cov abilities) we are already going to see big changes in playstyle. If we don't, they will buff the alternative options so we do.

Wish they'd remove PI, Searing Nightmare and Mind Sear, but we can't have everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Not remotely an apples to apples comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

BM does not need a revamp at all.
    with its aoe it dose

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    Choosing talents is great & should be in WoW, it fits ..,& something to do is always good but I wouldn't choose it if i made a game, impossible to balance, its like 20 new classes in a single expansion.

This is *Holy Priests Everywhere* here for the sole purpose of bringing you all this very special and important PSA:

CLICK THE LIGHTWELL ONCE and then NEVER AGAIN until your LIGHTWELL BUFF FALLS OFF.

Once you have clicked the lightwell once, patiently waited (without fidgeting and spam clicking and drying up the beauty that is THE LIGHTWELL), and your lightwell buff has fallen off, guess what? You've now completed all requirements for the achievement [THIS IS THE MOST EFFICIENT HEAL YOULL EVER GET START LEARNING HOW TO EFFICIENTLY USE A LIGHTWELL RIGHT THIS SECOND HEY STOP SPAM CLICKING IT OMFG YOURE FRICKING WASTING IT OMFGREEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU DRIED IT UP ROGUE I SAW YOU NOBODY EVER TAKES MY LIGHTWELL SERIOUSLY BUT IT COULD LIKE SERIOUSLY BE SAVING LIVES PEOPLE OMG IF YALL HAD JUST BUFFED YOURSELVES WITH MY LIGHTWELL THAT WOULDNT HAVE BEEN A WIPE YOU GUYS NEVER LEARN WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE EVER USING MY LIGHTWELL LIGHTWELL LIGHTWELL LIGHTWELL LIGHTWELL LIGHTWELL].

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    If that was true we would have seen much more revealed about this expansion then we gave. As it is we know almost nothing about it. It's no whete ready to release.
    Alpha is soon, we will find out. Actually they added 100 people I was mistaken.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal