15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    The Fel Obelisk PvP talent should absolutely be baseline or a talent as well.
    I would prefer it just gets baked in to Demonic Tyrant rather then having another ability to manage. I'd hate to see different tyrants locked behind talent choices but it could be cool to have a different model based on a talent you pick. Obelisk, Pit Lord, Void creature, Imp Mother, and more could easily be viable additions.

I could also see a passive that summons a obelisk interesting as well. Dogs or Imps could proc it and offer a small buff.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh I agree. I think a lot of things should be viable; Demonology with just imps,
    Haven’t played a lock since mop but I’d love the idea of having nothing but swarms of imps would defiantly get me to dust off the class for casual play.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Haven’t played a lock since mop but I’d love the idea of having nothing but swarms of imps would defiantly get me to dust off the class for casual play.
    Summon your regular imps with hand of Gul'dan
    Summon Hellfire Imps with Call Hellfire Imps instead of Call Dreadstalkers.
    Summon Imp Mother instead of the tyrant.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh, I personally want a demo lock with nothing but succubai.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I would prefer it just gets baked in to Demonic Tyrant rather then having another ability to manage. I'd hate to see different tyrants locked behind talent choices but it could be cool to have a different model based on a talent you pick. Obelisk, Pit Lord, Void creature, Imp Mother, and more could easily be viable additions.

I could also see a passive that summons a obelisk interesting as well. Dogs or Imps could proc it and offer a small buff.
    I wish we could customize our Tyrant. Like, maybe use Alythess or Sacrolass; we captured them back in legion. OR as you said, use a Pit Lord or an Imp Mother. Heck I think Shivarra make far more sense as a Tyrant than as a Succubus glyph.

I feel like Warlocks should get a hunter-esque system where you can customize every single demon type with different types of demons.

Legion added so many cool demon types, and I am sure you could add them as a customization for some of the demons.

Only difficult ones to add something to would be Void Walkers, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I feel like Warlocks should get a hunter-esque system where you can customize every single demon type with different types of demons.

Legion added so many cool demon types, and I am sure you could add them as a customization for some of the demons.

Only difficult ones to add something to would be Void Walkers, I guess.
    A pocopoc customization style demon tree. Dress up, change the colors, armor, spell effects of every demon. Collect all the appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    A pocopoc customization style demon tree. Dress up, change the colors, armor, spell effects of every demon. Collect all the appearances.
    To be honest, they should add all the "Change the customization of your pet/summon" to either the barber shop or some other UI. Glyphs are so clunky to use.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, they should add all the "Change the customization of your pet/summon" to either the barber shop or some other UI. Glyphs are so clunky to use.
    I wish they would do that fake glyph system that was leaked pre 10.0 announcement. It was cool.

I wish they would do that fake glyph system that was leaked pre 10.0 announcement. It was cool.
    Almost every class could use its own tab under collections that would let people do simple customizations. Sure it's not class skins (which could also end up there) but it would still be better than glyphs. And yeah obviously some classes would have far more than others.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    At some point I would love if we could switch our race on the fly (I mean in the barber for gold). I know, I know, it would kill their shop profit... but no one asked and they removed payment to switch gender. Now they are slowly removing server boundaries - after 9.2.7 all is left are guilds, armor pieces on AH and Mythic raiding for first half of tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    At some point I would love if we could switch our race on the fly (I mean in the barber for gold). I know, I know, it would kill their shop profit... but no one asked and they removed payment to switch gender. Now they are slowly removing server boundaries - after 9.2.7 all is left are guilds, armor pieces on AH and Mythic raiding for first half of tier.
    No way that's ever gonna happen.

The reason it happened with the Customization one is because I would be very very surprised if there was even a small number of people buying that. It was probably worth the good faith over the minimal profits they get from it.

- - - Updated - - -

Another player thing I hope they will implement at some point, even if its a modified version of that, is this Legacy Instance talent tree idea. Would actually make me play a lot more. The fact that we can't add appearances we can't use to our wardrobe is actually so fucking stupid. Every other MMO lets you do that.
    Last edited by Makorus; 2022-07-03 at 10:31 AM.

Another player thing I hope they will implement at some point, even if its a modified version of that, is this Legacy Instance talent tree idea. Would actually make me play a lot more. The fact that we can't add appearances we can't use to our wardrobe is actually so fucking stupid. Every other MMO lets you do that.
    Really the alt gameplay in WoW is insane in this regard and I think it has heavily influenced drop chances for rare cosmetics. I feel they design some things under the presumption that people who want collectibles (mogs included) will run the content at minimum more than 10 times per day/week.

The first thing I'm reading amongst the rewards is "more loot" which dooms the whole thing.

I'm not sure about the gial of such system as well, is it for new players to feel like they have one hand strapped in the back or are lacking compared to rerolls? I'm pretty sure the game is better without these.
    If anything guild systems are what the game currently needs to create better social environments for big groups

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    The first thing I'm reading amongst the rewards is "more loot" which dooms the whole thing.

I'm not sure about the gial of such system as well, is it for new players to feel like they have one hand strapped in the back or are lacking compared to rerolls? I'm pretty sure the game is better without these.
    If anything guild systems are what the game currently needs to create better social environments for big groups
    I mean, maybe the first thing you should have read should have been the "Legacy Raid & Dungeon" part.

1+ Year Old Account
    We’re not even ready for this coming week. It’s going to be grand.

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    They need to find a way to reward you for playing with the same people. PuG mentality brought the game to this state.

I mean, maybe the first thing you should have read should have been the "Legacy Raid & Dungeon" part.
    maybe I'm understanding things differently than most but to me legacy dungeons is also what you do when you do old dungeons with lower level players

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    No way that's ever gonna happen.

The reason it happened with the Customization one is because I would be very very surprised if there was even a small number of people buying that. It was probably worth the good faith over the minimal profits they get from it.
    As I said in my post, you could say same thing about server change. Since then over years we got cross-realm, sharding, de facto joining some servers, cr mythic in 2nd half of season, communities, now regional AH for mats.

They need to find a way to reward you for playing with the same people. PuG mentality brought the game to this state.
    Seems like an entirely needless way to penalize primarily solo players for no particular reason while accomplishing absolutely nothing.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, you are rewarded by doing better than PUGs. Not sure why we blame them now for w/e.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-07-03 at 12:05 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.